LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coffee And Diapers

dl247

I was just wondering if anybody else has issues with odor from drinking coffee? I wear fulltime and I get tired of changing early just because I had coffee. In case you are wondering I NEED my coffee...lol. I wear Attends with booster pad, and I found that removing the booster pad helps, but it depends on how muched I leaked.

Thanks

The only problem I normaly have with coffee is I dont drink enough of it :lol:

I will some times get the coffee smell in my urin if I drink over 1 pot of coffee in the morning, but if I drink coffee at a steady pase all day I do not get the coffee smell.

Coffee is great for making one need to pee.

Coffee has a tendency to dehydrate you which will make your urine more concentrated and therefore more smelly. Try making sure you drink lots of water during the day - you may need to use your diapers more often but it should help dilute the urine.

When drinking coffee its a good idea as stated above to drink water. I also use apple juice two or three glasses a day helps keep the odor away. I cant do without my coffee. :rolleyes:

Yes! Two of my favorite topics together at last!

Actually, it is because of coffee that I wear diapers. When I drink a cup of coffee I have some form of OAB and urgently have to pee about every 15-20 minutes for a couple of hours. If I don't have any coffee my bladder functions normally and maybe I only pee 5 times during the day. It's amazing what a little bit of caffeine does to me!

Anyway, back on topic - I haven't noticed any odor to my urine after coffee. In fact, my urine is usually completely clear on days that i drink coffee.

When drinking coffee its a good idea as stated above to drink water. I also use apple juice two or three glasses a day helps keep the odor away. I cant do without my coffee. :rolleyes:

All that peeing also tends to remove minerals...eating a bannana (in spite of hazards detailed nearby) about the same time is recommended, too....

All that peeing also tends to remove minerals...eating a bannana (in spite of hazards detailed nearby) about the same time is recommended, too....

RIGHT, if you wear al ot and pee a lot, make sure you drink several glasses of water during the day. Coffee will dehydrate you. Peeing takes essential minerals out of the body, more water needed!

• 8 months later...

Like Bobby, coffee gives me an OAB for awhile and for me I think it's a good thing. My bladder will hold the usual 500cc but it almost never wants to hold that much. It screams "GO" at about half that and isn't reliable past that point. With the peeing shut dowh overnight(I'm trying to fix that :wub: ) there's a lot of garbage for my kidneys to flush out in the morning and the OAB makes it happen faster. I'll die before I lose my morning caffiene. I've tried other morning beverages but nothing flushes me clean like coffee and I feel a lot stronger and better all day long after morning coffee. I do stay hydrated which is a major key to good health :) I've never noticed any difference in the smell of my diapers over coffee. That seems to be more related to how long I've worn it wet, which is how I like to wear it. That smell comes from urine saturated skin so I clean carefully at changes and air out frequently :)

The "problem" I have with coffee is that I've always needed to pee when I stopped at the coffeemaker in the morning. I used to do a "PP dance" getting the first cup then go potty. I thought that bedtime diapering would help but if I'm already soaked my diaper can't hold that flood so the problem of a wet floor still remains. What the heck, it's vinyl and I've got a mop so no problem :roflmao: And since that fiest pee empties my bladder more completely than any other through the day it's a good thing :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

When I saw the topic title "Coffee and Diapers" I thought it was a new type of coffe bar that Starbucks were opening. I was looking forward to ordering a Skinny Latte and a Fat Diaper, and spending the next few hours sitting around on a comfy sofa with my fellow AB/DL's. :D

Beth

Funny Beth,

I like that Idea! "Starbaby Coffee Cafe" I'd sure join ya! B)

Funny Beth,

I like that Idea! "Starbaby Coffee Cafe" I'd sure join ya! B)

Starbaby Coffee Cafe, that's it. That would be so cool wouldn't it, a meeting place just for us!

We could do the coffee in a choice of sizes, large (a mug) medium (a sippy cup) or small (a bottle). And of course, stock diapers too.

We could have those nice comfy sofas (like they have in friends) plus a large 'timeout' playpen, for the grumpy babies that won't drink their coffee nicely, or throw a tantrum when the service is slow. Oh, and instead of toilets we have changing rooms with changing tables.

Someone's bound to steal our idea and become rich!!! :(

Beth

Starbaby Coffee Cafe, that's it. That would be so cool wouldn't it, a meeting place just for us!

We could do the coffee in a choice of sizes, large (a mug) medium (a sippy cup) or small (a bottle). And of course, stock diapers too.

We could have those nice comfy sofas (like they have in friends) plus a large 'timeout' playpen, for the grumpy babies that won't drink their coffee nicely, or throw a tantrum when the service is slow. Oh, and instead of toilets we have changing rooms with changing tables.

Beth

count me in lol

Beth

That's a great idea, I would be a repeat customer for sure. :thumbsup:

Guest dllightning

for the coffee smell - I drink french vanilla flavored creamer and my urine smells like "Honey Smacks" Puffed Rice Cereal. It is kinda annoying. Like already posted, drink more water or just dont go out in public. A couple of years ago, like over 5.... I tried attends and they were the only diapers that I had tried that REALLY REALLY locked in the urine odor. I was surprised, even sold a bag out of my case on ebay advertising that and they went like diapers!

As far as the title. I think there is nothing better than the idea of getting up in the morning and drinking a cup of coffee while sitting out on the porch and watching the morning. Sitting in front of a fireplace is also ideal too. Now just pair that up with a nice fresh diaper, aw man- it be GREEEAAAAT!

Always wanted to go on a diaper camping trip and see everyone get up in the morning, struggle out of the tents and around the firepit, just diapers and T-shirts. that would be a HOOT!

It's odd that the earlier posters were talking about how coffee makes them pee, when it seems to produce a different result for me. I've always loved coffee, and in the last couple months, whenever I have a cup in the morning, about ten minutes later I have an intense need to poop, as I've read that coffee speeds up the digestion process (just yesterday after my first cup, I (almost accidentally!) dropped the biggest load ever into my diaper. :blush:)

I haven't seen any change in my peeing habits, nor any noticeable odor...perhaps my body's just weird? :huh: