LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abuniverse Shipping Update

Had a few peeps contact me about slow orders from ABUniverse, and although I have no direct connection to the company I do expect excellent service from all companies that we allow to advertise on DailyDiapers. With that in mind, I spoke with their managers today and have been informed that their latest shipment was delayed by customs (common occurance) but the product is now in hand and ALL orders are being prepared for shipment Monday. Customers should begin receiving their orders late this week or early next.

On Friday Feb 22 my husband Don got a call from jenny at AB Universe that their cargo container had been released by Customs and was already at their warehouse. Both the 2 cases we ordered for me to be shipped to our home and the bag we ordered to be shipped to a good friend in Texas were received by FedEx Friday afternoon. We have the tracking info e-mails from FedEx.

As I said in a post on another section, back in mid January, when I used the last AB Universe diaper from the first batch, I immediately tried to re-order and got the message they were sold out until the next container arrived. At that time Jenny told me the ship was not scheduled to doc in Seattle until Feb 15 so she did not expect to be able to start shipping them out until Feb 22. To me this seems on schedule. But, sure enough when I got the e-mail about Customs, I looked on their website and saw they were announcing Feb 15 as the shipping date. That was overly optimistic.

Yes, I also have worn Bambinos and I have a bunch of them currently on order. I am slightly small for the current ABU medium, but I make them work. Bambino has a size small that does fit me nicely. Both are excellent diapers. They are fun after wearing Attends, Secure or Tranquility Small, all of which work, but are not exactly fun, without the decorations.

Baby Angela, ake Angela Bauer

Had a few peeps contact me about slow orders from ABUniverse, and although I have no direct connection to the company I do expect excellent service from all companies that we allow to advertise on DailyDiapers. With that in mind, I spoke with their managers today and have been informed that their latest shipment was delayed by customs (common occurance) but the product is now in hand and ALL orders are being prepared for shipment Monday. Customers should begin receiving their orders late this week or early next.

Ab universe sent my package to fedex on friday, and I recieved a tracking #. Fedex estimated that I would recieve my package by the 29th. Now, I just checked the tracking number to check the status of my order and fedex now states I'm gonna recieve my package on march 3rd, they didn't even start moving my package till monday! Fedex sucks! I thought the 8 dollars in postage would maybe get my package here faster. Ugh, the us postal service could've got my goods here quicker.

Spone,

i know exactly how you feel with FedEx. But not sure what thier deal is, but if a package is in one of thier locations over the weekend it will not move until Monday morning. i've had to deal with this on a few occasions and i didn't like it either.

Maxine

Spone,

i know exactly how you feel with FedEx. But not sure what thier deal is, but if a package is in one of thier locations over the weekend it will not move until Monday morning. i've had to deal with this on a few occasions and i didn't like it either.

Maxine

Fedex flat out sucks! I saw by the tracking system that the package didn't leave there facility till yesterday, and they had the package since Friday! I always like when I order products online and companies just use priority mail. If they would've used priority mail, I would've probably had the package today. I just had to vent. I went through the same BS with fedex when I ordered my computer.

Thats the difference between union and non union shippers.

UPS and the USPS are also unionized, so to lay the blame there is not entirely accurate.

CDL

My 2 cases of Medium arrived at 12:15 pm today. Of course I was working, but that was when my husband Don sent me a text message, "FedEx landed" Trust me, I nearly rushed home that second.

Cooler heads prevailed, since we still had the after lunch Court session, and Federal judges can take such a narrow view of litigators requesting a continuance just to rush home to try on a fresh diaper shipment.

Yes, as best I can tell, this shipment is identical the first AB Universe diapers we bought whenever.

I normally wear either Attends Youth Briefs (I can just fit in those) when I need a poly plastic disposable for bed or Attends Breathable Small Briefs, which have the cloth-like outer layer and some really good Velcro-like refastenable tabs. So, yes, the Bambino Classico Small also fit me. Now I have the best of all decorated worlds, Bambino and AB Universe. Sort of like the choice, Huggies or Pampers?

Baby Angel, aka Angela Bauer

My 2 cases of Medium arrived at 12:15 pm today. Of course I was working, but that was when my husband Don sent me a text message, "FedEx landed" Trust me, I nearly rushed home that second.

Cooler heads prevailed, since we still had the after lunch Court session, and Federal judges can take such a narrow view of litigators requesting a continuance just to rush home to try on a fresh diaper shipment.

Yes, as best I can tell, this shipment is identical the first AB Universe diapers we bought whenever.

I normally wear either Attends Youth Briefs (I can just fit in those) when I need a poly plastic disposable for bed or Attends Breathable Small Briefs, which have the cloth-like outer layer and some really good Velcro-like refastenable tabs. So, yes, the Bambino Classico Small also fit me. Now I have the best of all decorated worlds, Bambino and AB Universe. Sort of like the choice, Huggies or Pampers?

Baby Angel, aka Angela Bauer

Yea but what I want [and probably what everyone else wants] is a review!!!

Some questions:

1.)How are they different from Bambinos.. are they thicker or thinner?

2.)Do they hold less or hold more?

3.) Do they actually fit differently too because from what the picture of the ABuniverse ones look like.. they look cut differently like they don't come up as high on the waist etc.

4.) How is the plastic is it softer or harder or about the same as Bambinos..

5.) Also, is the plastic tape zone comfier than Bambinos because I find that the tape zone is really annoying sometimes because its too hard/crinkly....

I'm dying to know if I should place an order

Wow, Girlfriend, you do ask the hard questions. Expecting me to pick between Bambino Classico Small and AB Universe Medium is like asking a mom which of her kids she loves best.

Both brands of decorated adult diapers are high quality obviously made by experienced professionals using state-of-the-art equipment.

The baby disposable consultant of choice is Carlos Richer, who started fisposable manufacturing in Mexico, where most Pampers for the USA are made. He has a fascinating system to test disposable capacity which involves using heated dilute saline solution to replicate human urine. This is important because most disposables use SAP gel, which does not work correctly when wet with tap water. Well, I have no dilute saline and no way to heat it. Maximum capacity is a moot point with me because I change my diaper before the urine goes stale, or when I need to potty to make poopsies.

As it happens we also have a few Bambinos Classico Medium and Large. When I compare the B Med with the ABU Med, the shape is very similar, but the Bambino has elastic at the waist front and back, sort of like Attend Waistband. Both have elastic leg gather leake guards similar to most modern disposables.

On me the ABU fits higher because it actually is too large, but that is okay because some older style Adult Youth and Small were very high waisted and that reduced leaking. To make the ABU Med fit me, we cut off the back tapes and double over the next part of the flap, holding the tip to the main part with a small piece of double sided tape. Then we put a fresh piece of double sided tape to the inside of this new tab, temporarily leaving the release paper on the tape. Thus in use it works like a single tape baby disposable with a wide enough tab I can make it seal over my hips and waist. The result is a super babyish disposable.

About the poly plastic outer layers: Drat, our home is equipped with neither a mass spectometer or gass column chromatograph to do scientific testing of the plastic layers. However, my guess is they were made by the same firm on the same machine to the same spec. They are retro poly with a slight matte finish and both fairly soft and as crinkly as a 1990s Pampers Baby Dry or classic Attends.

A major difference is the landing zone. I happen to prefer the AB Universe approach in which the decoration is printed into the plastic and there is no over coating of clear plastic rendering the landing zone stiffer. Even in the Bambino Small that landing zone is excessively wide for me, which is why I tried the AB Universe in the first place. Obviously Banbino Classico has fans.

So, although by the time we use two layers of the thinest double-sided tape we can buy the tabs of my modified ABU Med are thicker than the two tabs per side of the Bambino, the ABU Med on me is far more comfy. The rest of the diapers feel identical to me. So, if ABU starts making a diaper similar in shape to an Attends Breathable Small (ideal for hips 20-32") I will be less likely to re-order Bambino Classico Small.

Because in my family I am not the only one who wears Youth and Small (we buy cases of Attends Youth and Breathable Small) and are getting effective modifying the ABU Med, we just placed another order for 4 cases to be delivered when they catch up.

Those of you who are big enough for medium and large have choices. The people I know in person who are even more AB than me (if possible) do prefer the comfort of unmodified ABU over Bambino Classico. But who knows, perhaps another bunch of random AB would vote for Bambino?

So, what if we set up parties for ABDL in several places and let everyone large enough try both Bambino and AB Universe, then all will write reviews. Sound fair?

Baby Angel, girl reviewer

Yea but what I want [and probably what everyone else wants] is a review!!!

Some questions:

1.)How are they different from Bambinos.. are they thicker or thinner?

2.)Do they hold less or hold more?

3.) Do they actually fit differently too because from what the picture of the ABuniverse ones look like.. they look cut differently like they don't come up as high on the waist etc.

4.) How is the plastic is it softer or harder or about the same as Bambinos..

5.) Also, is the plastic tape zone comfier than Bambinos because I find that the tape zone is really annoying sometimes because its too hard/crinkly....

I'm dying to know if I should place an order

Wow, Girlfriend, you do ask the hard questions. Expecting me to pick between Bambino Classico Small and AB Universe Medium is like asking a mom which of her kids she loves best.

Both brands of decorated adult diapers are high quality obviously made by experienced professionals using state-of-the-art equipment.

The baby disposable consultant of choice is Carlos Richer, who started fisposable manufacturing in Mexico, where most Pampers for the USA are made. He has a fascinating system to test disposable capacity which involves using heated dilute saline solution to replicate human urine. This is important because most disposables use SAP gel, which does not work correctly when wet with tap water. Well, I have no dilute saline and no way to heat it. Maximum capacity is a moot point with me because I change my diaper before the urine goes stale, or when I need to potty to make poopsies.

As it happens we also have a few Bambinos Classico Medium and Large. When I compare the B Med with the ABU Med, the shape is very similar, but the Bambino has elastic at the waist front and back, sort of like Attend Waistband. Both have elastic leg gather leake guards similar to most modern disposables.

On me the ABU fits higher because it actually is too large, but that is okay because some older style Adult Youth and Small were very high waisted and that reduced leaking. To make the ABU Med fit me, we cut off the back tapes and double over the next part of the flap, holding the tip to the main part with a small piece of double sided tape. Then we put a fresh piece of double sided tape to the inside of this new tab, temporarily leaving the release paper on the tape. Thus in use it works like a single tape baby disposable with a wide enough tab I can make it seal over my hips and waist. The result is a super babyish disposable.

About the poly plastic outer layers: Drat, our home is equipped with neither a mass spectometer or gass column chromatograph to do scientific testing of the plastic layers. However, my guess is they were made by the same firm on the same machine to the same spec. They are retro poly with a slight matte finish and both fairly soft and as crinkly as a 1990s Pampers Baby Dry or classic Attends.

A major difference is the landing zone. I happen to prefer the AB Universe approach in which the decoration is printed into the plastic and there is no over coating of clear plastic rendering the landing zone stiffer. Even in the Bambino Small that landing zone is excessively wide for me, which is why I tried the AB Universe in the first place. Obviously Banbino Classico has fans.

So, although by the time we use two layers of the thinest double-sided tape we can buy the tabs of my modified ABU Med are thicker than the two tabs per side of the Bambino, the ABU Med on me is far more comfy. The rest of the diapers feel identical to me. So, if ABU starts making a diaper similar in shape to an Attends Breathable Small (ideal for hips 20-32") I will be less likely to re-order Bambino Classico Small.

Because in my family I am not the only one who wears Youth and Small (we buy cases of Attends Youth and Breathable Small) and are getting effective modifying the ABU Med, we just placed another order for 4 cases to be delivered when they catch up.

Those of you who are big enough for medium and large have choices. The people I know in person who are even more AB than me (if possible) do prefer the comfort of unmodified ABU over Bambino Classico. But who knows, perhaps another bunch of random AB would vote for Bambino?

So, what if we set up parties for ABDL in several places and let everyone large enough try both Bambino and AB Universe, then all will write reviews. Sound fair?

Baby Angel, girl reviewer

Hey thanks :) I appreciate hearing your thoughts. I think I might just place an order now :) well gotta wait for more money lol but after that I def. will.

I have personally tried them out...as a girl atleast they fit me fine...yes they are tiny bit big but then again I am a pretty tiny person so I am sure a man it would completely fit perfectly. I think they are more babyish than Bambino but that is just my personal opinion...I choose them over Bambino any day. But, then again *personal opinion*