LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Poll For The Girls

Growing up were you a tomboy or were you a frilly girly-girl?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Growing up were you a tomboy or were you a frilly girly-girl?

• AB who was a tomboy
    • DL who was a tomboy
    • AB who was a girly-girl
    • DL who was a girly-girl

This is for REAL girls only please, otherwise it will screw up the results.

This topic came up while talking to a male dl friend. Are AB girls more likely to have been tomboys who didn't experience much of the frilly baby girl things or not. Does it make a difference as far as diaper lover's go?

I was a tomboy as a child, but like the girly ab things as an adult.

• 5 months later...

I was a tomboy all the way when I was little. I had three brothers and always thought the guys were so cool. I never thought it was fair how guys could go around without shirts on in the summer when it was so darn hot and they could pee where-ever they wanted without a problem. I always thought short-hair looked better (and cooler in the summer) and boys clothes (loose/baggy) were more comfortable than girls clothes. (tight/frilly) Don't get me wrong, I'm as straight as one can be. I'm still a tomboy in the respect that I have extremely short hair (if guys can have long hair, why can't girls have short hair?) and I still think guys clothes are more comfortable, although I wear feminine clothes because they're more fashionable. (I wanna kill the person who came up with the feminine fashion of tight clothing)

Even now as an AB I'm still more tomboyish because dresses still don't appeal all that much to me, although more now than when I was little, and I like girly colors now like pink and purple. I still hate lace and the frilly stuff! I do think that female AB's that were tomboys when they were little are more into girly fashions as an adult. It's an interesting area actually. . . .

• 1 year later...

Hey thats funny.... this thread was posted exactly 2 yrs ago today.....

Its funny what threads you can find if you look lol

Anyways... definitely an AB tomboy..... I was a tomboy when I was little and still consider myself to be one.... pink and dresses....blah