LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Younger Sister/brother Potty Trained First?

Can anyone tell me your experience with having brothers or sister younger than you who were out of diapers and stop bedwetting before you?

step brother of mine used to be a bedtwetter until his early twenties and he was one year older than myself.

I was fully potty trained around 3 or so....... well I had a few night time accidents up till I was 14 though... not often but a couple of times a year - enough to keep the rubber sheet on the bed. Unfortunately I was never "forced" into diapers.

my bro' ob the other hand used to be a really heavy bedwetter - so diapers every night.

I was so jealous...

from what my mom has told me i wasnt out of diapers until age three and some months. she then went on to say that when i was potty trained my little brother (born 2.5 years after me) would see me use the toilet and then copy me. i think he might have been out of diapers before he was two, but i dont really know for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

Well gorwing up in a rather large family where there where 10 kid, there where times when the younger kids where potty trained befor the older ones where.

I myself was not out of diapers until the age of 3.5 years but my younger brother 1 year 2 months younger than me was out of diapers befor I was.

Than there was the last 3 of the 10 kids, 1 boy, 2 girls. My youngest brother was 4 when he finially got out of diaper but not befor the 2 sisters behind him, ages 3 & 2 where potty trained.

I had one younger brother who wet the bed every night till he was 18 but was never forced to wear a diaper, yet another brother who wet the bed until 10 was forced to wear diapers until he stopped wetting the bed.

When I was 11 I tried wetting to bed to see if I would be made to wear a diaper at night but I was not given any diapers to wear, probly due to what had happeded only a couple years earlyer. But that a whole nother story.

• 8 years later...

My sister was completely free of nappies at two and never wet her bed. It was a great source of amusement to her that her older brother still wet his bed every night. She used to delight in telling every one I still wet the bed and often showed her friends my oft wet bed with it's tell tale noisy cover. It was no secret and every one knew I was a bedwetter

• 7 months later...

My younger sister (3 years younger) was out of diapers completely long before I was. She was toilet trained at about 3 and I still wore diapers most of the time when I was 8.

I'm 11 months older than my sister and I know she was fully potty trained when she was 3 or 4, and I was 4-5 when I was trained, so I think she was first, I only remember because I started school just before I turned 6 and had just gotten out of diapers/training pants, oddly I only remember this because I also remember squatting behind the couch to poop and then get scolded for it.