LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing

Diaper666

right now, a collard (not sure if spelt right) shirt, pair of cargo shorts, and of course a depends maximum absorbency diaper( my parents who dont know are in the same room) but it feels great

A brown, very full tiered skirt and a teal spaghetti top with a black shrug. I was wearing doubled-up Poise pull-ups with Tushies as a stuffer earlier. Right now I'm in my dark red panties with roses on them.

I'll be in my Renaissance Faire garb for much of next week: a pale green kirtle and a red overdress with a sweep train and matching mantle--all over a pair of bloomers.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wearing a assurance diaper, with 2 soaker panels, and thermal long johns top and bottom like I always do, and a white T shirt, and a pair of grey shorts over that.

I just came in from washing my truck outside, and wipeing it down, nothing new to my neighors, usually they see me in the same outfit rideing my lawn tractor.

And I'm very wet after a 2 liter bottel of diet cola, and 3 diet cokes at Mc Donalds earlyer today, but I haven't begun to leak as of yet, but I know it comming anytime now.