LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Expectations.

I have been wearing diapers for a long while. When I was young, I had certain expectations about how people would treat me if they ever found out that I wore diapers. I was certain that they would mock and ridicule me for having plastic underwear. It wouldn't matter if a person needed diapers due to medical conditions. A certain stigmatism will always be associated with diaper wearing.

That was the past. 15 years later I find my opinion changed. With the prevalence of the 'net, fetishism and fantasy lifestyles that once remained cloistered behind closed doors and were shared by a couple of like minded individuals have burst on the scene full on. I have seen things on the net that I would have never considered real. People now have opportunities to explore their desires whenever they like because of the long reach of those great telephone or cable wires that stretch around the world.

That being said, the AB/DL lifestyle can be enjoyed in public without anyone ever knowing. For alot of us (not all mind you) the established theme in the AB/DL life is the diaper. We can wear a diaper under our clothing in public and no one will be the wiser. You can also go so far as to wear certain accesories without public knowledge if you so choose. Onesies, plastic pants, even footed sleepers can all be worn outside under normal street clothing. You can enjoy and explore your baby side without having the pressure of discovery on your back.

Remember, you have to be in the proper environment for you to truly express your baby or diaper loving side. There remain alot of people out there who would like nothing more than to make fun and point fingers. However, that same person who would mock and ridicule has their own little secrets too. They are just too insecure about themselves to embrace and accept who they are and enjoy life.

Time to change my diaper...

agreed we are definatly becoming a less prejiduce (spelling?) country. John stewart on the daily show often talks about how yes we are getting more vulgar in our society but we are becoming far more accepting of people.

Things are only going to get better.