LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In College (dorm Room)

Hey was thinking I know they have special dorms for people who are incont/wet the bed. But I am thinking about saying that I wet the bed so that I can go in a dorm with someone else who wears a diaper. That way I can wear diapers freely and not have to hide them since my roomate will be wearin one too. Whut are ur thoughts on that have any of u been in a diaper dorm.

Hm. They actually have those?

I'm rather shocked that our Higher Learning institutes still isolate and group their students/patrons as if it were the kindergarten of continued education.

If you're so hell-bent on diapers in your dorm room, I say tell your roomie. Chances are, they're not gonna bitch that much, and if they do, so what? Give it a week and it'll be forgotten like last week's bong water incident.

Tell an RA, or whatever housing person that you need advice on letting your roommates in on your wet secret. If you're discreet and sincere, I don't think you'll have any problem, they've seen it all.

It's a big responsibility to keep diapers in a small and shared space. Even with a knowing and understanding roommate, are you sure you're up to the task?

Don't do this its stupid. If some dude lied about their disability just to get a kick out of a fetish I'd be pissed. You're not thinking about other people who have medical problems who would probably enjoy having a roommate who has the same problem they have. You're ruining that for someone else. Just think about the years a person with bed wetting had to go through with possible teasing and low self esteem. Think about how they may want to be with someone who understands what they're going through. You don't and you shouldn't get that room because of your fetish. Besides that kid who is a bed wetter or incontinent will probably tell everyone about your fetish. Well I would if I was incontinent or a bed wetter. I think what you're trying to do is morally wrong, sick, and selfish.

Hello,

The situation would be comparable to a transvestite and a transsexual in the same college dorm room. The one wears female cothes for fetish reasons, the other has to wear because of self identifacation as a woman.

Kvetinka

I'm rather shocked that our Higher Learning institutes still isolate and group their students/patrons as if it were the kindergarten of continued education.

I actually think it's a great idea that some collages do have sign up dorms for people who may bedwet or need diapers. Going away to collage for the first time can be a great experience but also a stressful one for someone moving away from family and friends for the first time. I'm not sure I agree with signing up for a diaper roomate just to indulge your fetish, but at least it gives people with wetting problems of one kind or another the option of getting a roomate with a similar problem. That may relieve some of the stress they are feeling, especially if they were really worried about going away from home for the first time, living with others and still having to wear diapers. I would hope that collages would not have separate "special" dorm rooms for bedwetters but just regular everyday dorm rooms like all the others, just allowing 2 people with the same problem to pair up and share a room. Having "special" dorm rooms just for students who wet the bed would actually be more stressfull, detremental to the students and probably violate some disability law by segregating those students into special dorms other students know about and can ridicule them. If it's just a sign up for regular dorm rooms with the idea of pairing 2 people who wet the bed together, then it seems like a good idea to me to help new students as much as possible feel more at ease. Not at all isolated and feeling like a kindergartener or demeening in any way.

Don't do this its stupid. If some dude lied about their disability just to get a kick out of a fetish I'd be pissed. You're not thinking about other people who have medical problems who would probably enjoy having a roommate who has the same problem they have. You're ruining that for someone else. Just think about the years a person with bed wetting had to go through with possible teasing and low self esteem. Think about how they may want to be with someone who understands what they're going through. You don't and you shouldn't get that room because of your fetish. Besides that kid who is a bed wetter or incontinent will probably tell everyone about your fetish. Well I would if I was incontinent or a bed wetter. I think what you're trying to do is morally wrong, sick, and selfish.

Im not sugessting this in a selfish way becasue I cant live without wanting to wear diapers so it would be a little easier to be able to wear diapers in college without hiding them like i do here at home. My family is not supportive of it and hey it would be more relaxed being with someone who wears diapers. Its not really to increase my fetish but to make it easier to cope without embarassement. I wouldnt have to hide my problem and I would not take advantage of the situation either. I would just go on with my daily life wearin diapers and not havin to hide them.

P.S. I do not ever intend to offend an incontinent person I understand there problem because I wear diapers alot so i have gotten my self in many of their situations. I would be supportive and a little more at ease having a roomate who can see my diapers and not offend me for it

Its possible...on most college residence hall apps they have an area where you can list interests, hobbies, special needs, smoker/non smoker etc... They will then take your responses into consideration when matching you to a roommate. Though they also say, in the fine print, that nothing is guaranteed.

and to the original poster...just remember most people who are incontinent and/or bed wetters would give an arm and a leg not to have to wear diapers, so yes it would be a lot easier in that you wouldn't have to hide them, but remember your potential roommates feelings as well.

Hold on I Love Diapers,

In what century did any university or cleege have special dorms for incontinent people? Are you thinking about fantasy camps or boarding schools?

Like several have already told you, when you get the housing form. after you have been accepted, either mark a box yes that you need a waterproof mattress or write in the special requirement section that you do not mind a roommate who wets.

Since they were available college dorm mattresses are waterproof, but nice people add their own waterproof sheet to additionally protect the mattress. Secure makes an inexpensive waterproof sheet that is modern, quiet and comfy.

Then at the start of summer before you move into your dorm, phone the housing director and say either that you will be wearing diapers or that you do not mind rooming with someone who does. Trust me, bedwetting at college is so common it is not a big deal with the housing director unless you make yourself a nusance.

Back in 1981 when I started college my mom assumed I could not wash cloth diapers so I had to start wearing Attends. Ten years ago the incontinent daughter of friends moved to college. She had visited the housing director in early June and told the lady she wanted to bring her own waterproof mattress and would prefer to be near washing machines so she could wash her own diapers. For the next 4 years that gal lived next to the coin laundry of her dorm and washed diapers every other day without once being teased. See, it can be done discreetly and using common sense.

Hey was thinking I know they have special dorms for people who are incont/wet the bed. But I am thinking about saying that I wet the bed so that I can go in a dorm with someone else who wears a diaper. That way I can wear diapers freely and not have to hide them since my roomate will be wearin one too. Whut are ur thoughts on that have any of u been in a diaper dorm.
  • Like 1

Single dorms in college? Yeah right! So many young people are being forced to goto college (I call them the lucky ones) that housing is a privilege, not a right.

I'm glad Angela agrees -- what college are you talking about that makes special circumstances for their kids? Most colleges don't think of those kinds of things unless they specialize in taking special (read: retarded) kids and developing them into middle-management material.

I say just get your room and tell your roommate you have to wear diapers. I doubt they'll bat an eye, and if they're bothered by it, (and that may be so) they'll likely try to get another room and roommate. Either way, I think your situation should be fine.

Same thoughts here,

if you feel like waring diapers for a non medical reason, at least be just as discrete about it - "Don't ask - don't tell" ;)

If you don't make a big deal out of it - most people won't mind - and they'd assume you'd need them for incontinence problems.

just try to be "clean" - I mean don't have a week old dirty stash of soked diapers in your room which will develope some nasty smell..

also if you leak - wash the damn sheets & clothing in the morning...

no matter whether your roommate will need diapers for his own wetting problems or if he doesn't wear any diapers - no one will like a room that smells like a toilet - period.

and even if the other person is incontinent - wear something over your diaper - don't waddle around in nothing' but a diaper - be "modest" and you most likely will not be the talk of the day.

Single dorms in college? Yeah right! So many young people are being forced to goto college (I call them the lucky ones) that housing is a privilege, not a right.

I'm glad Angela agrees -- what college are you talking about that makes special circumstances for their kids? Most colleges don't think of those kinds of things unless they specialize in taking special (read: retarded) kids and developing them into middle-management material.

I say just get your room and tell your roommate you have to wear diapers. I doubt they'll bat an eye, and if they're bothered by it, (and that may be so) they'll likely try to get another room and roommate. Either way, I think your situation should be fine.

To a point, but if I had been denied a single dorm... I probably would have gotten an apartment off campus.

That said, I hated my dorm. It was the size of a rat hole, and even as a single "suite" dorm room... it made living with diapers a pain. Considering what I had to pay each month... I wish I had gotten an apartment.

I'd strongly suggest to anyone heading off to college to take a look at the dorm rates and compare them to off-campus apartments. Often times, you get much more living space for your dollar.

Having worked for the housing department of a college, I think I can say with some certainty that bedwetting in college isn't really "so common", at least as far as the housing department is aware. I worked there for 3 years, and in that time I saw about 5 people that made a special request due to some sort of wetting problem.

Additionally, and I'd imagine that most colleges are the same, there's no dorm for incontinent people/bedwetters. There are usually rooms specifically for people with disabilities, some of the rooms in our dorms even had their own bathrooms (but those were far and few between). Also, given the tight rooming conditions in most dorms as others have pointed out, these rooms would usually be reserved for people with more severe handicaps, such as those in wheel chairs.

With that said, we would do what we could to group people with similar interests, or issues, as best we could.

• 15 years later...

When, I went to Ohio State In 1990, the questionarre we had to fill out asked directly about bed wetting as well as incontinence.  I was paired with another guy who wet the bed and also had seizures.   I was fully incontinent at age of 20.  I had to use diapers 24/7 as well as Will my roommate.  It didn’t take long for people to figure out there were some differences. Our room was cleaned daily diapers disposed of daily instead of once a week.  Other than girls I dated I think knew about me being in diapers.  So it does happen and look at college roommate match questioner there are specific questions about bed wetting as well as special needs suvhnm