LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guest lil one

Thank you for your honesty, "lil one". Now i'll tell you something about me.

Probably like a lot of other people on this site, i'm physically a normal-sized adult male ... LARGER than normal size, in my case ... who wants to be a baby girl. But here's what's so unusual about me.

i don't actually fantasise that i'm a baby girl. Instead, i fantasise that i'm an adult male MIDGET: a grown-up man in a baby-sized body. i fantasise that i get kidnapped by a "mommy" who drugs me and castrates me. She yanks out all my adult teeth, leaving me with toothless gums. While i'm drugged, she forces me to undergo sex-change surgery, electrolysis and plastic surgery, transforming my baby-sized adult body into a counterfeit baby girl's body. The "mommy" also performs surgery on the muscles of my bladder and my bowels, rendering me incontinent. While i'm drugged, the "mommy" also inserts an implant device inside my adult brain, suppressing all of my brain function above the level of a six-month-old infant. The "mommy" surgically removes my larynx (voicebox), replacing it with a microchip to produce sounds in the vocal range of a baby girl.

When i wake up from the anesthetic, i still have my adult brain and my adult memories ... but i have been surgically altered into an exact copy of a baby girl! i can crawl but i cannot walk. my toothless mouth drools and gurgles but i cannot speak. my hands cannot grip objects. my liquid poo-poo dribbles out of my baby-girl hiney. Most shamefully of all, a steady trickle of wee-wee constantly leaks from the baby-girly place between my thighs! If i try to read words, or if i try to do anything requiring an adult attention span, the implant in my brain begins buzzing an insistent lullaby ... forcing me to use only enough of my brain for infantile thoughts.

Now, why would any woman go to so much trouble to kidnap a midget man and turn him into a baby girl? i guess i'll have to write that chapter!

Thank you for your honesty, "lil one". Now i'll tell you something about me.

Probably like a lot of other people on this site, i'm physically a normal-sized adult male ... LARGER than normal size, in my case ... who wants to be a baby girl. But here's what's so unusual about me.

i don't actually fantasise that i'm a baby girl. Instead, i fantasise that i'm an adult male MIDGET: a grown-up man in a baby-sized body. i fantasise that i get kidnapped by a "mommy" who drugs me and castrates me. She yanks out all my adult teeth, leaving me with toothless gums. While i'm drugged, she forces me to undergo sex-change surgery, electrolysis and plastic surgery, transforming my baby-sized adult body into a counterfeit baby girl's body. The "mommy" also performs surgery on the muscles of my bladder and my bowels, rendering me incontinent. While i'm drugged, the "mommy" also inserts an implant device inside my adult brain, suppressing all of my brain function above the level of a six-month-old infant. The "mommy" surgically removes my larynx (voicebox), replacing it with a microchip to produce sounds in the vocal range of a baby girl.

When i wake up from the anesthetic, i still have my adult brain and my adult memories ... but i have been surgically altered into an exact copy of a baby girl! i can crawl but i cannot walk. my toothless mouth drools and gurgles but i cannot speak. my hands cannot grip objects. my liquid poo-poo dribbles out of my baby-girl hiney. Most shamefully of all, a steady trickle of wee-wee constantly leaks from the baby-girly place between my thighs! If i try to read words, or if i try to do anything requiring an adult attention span, the implant in my brain begins buzzing an insistent lullaby ... forcing me to use only enough of my brain for infantile thoughts.

Now, why would any woman go to so much trouble to kidnap a midget man and turn him into a baby girl? i guess i'll have to write that chapter!

Ummm... wow.

Whatever floats your couch.

I'm a transgender baby but I'd rather just be called a baby girl not a sissy or a crossdresser

I still wear boy clothes but I am a girl inside IDK how to further explain it

umm I'm not a kinky or a sexual baby I'm more of a scardy cat baby tryin to keep my secret safe from ppl that see me in public

so I don't wear diapers as much as I'd like which I wear for comfort

I don't like some of the things my boy body does and sometimes diapys save me from those

but my mother doesn't like those kinda of things so It's hard for me

Just a lil bit 'bout myself

I like to figureskate, Bike ride, I like ballet but can't do it because my bodies a boy and I don't like bein made fun of

I like to irish step dance

I wanna be an actor but not with diapys on of course

I guess I just wanna wear diapys at night in case of those certain dreams

why do I have to have a body that scares me?

you're being very open and I believe honest here...

I'm neither transgendered nor into AB Stuff - I like to wear diapers and besides that I'm very happy to be the very manly man I am. just to give you an small glimpse of who I am. - Take this into account with the rest of my reply - take it for what it's worth -> just my own lil' opinion.

First: There's nothing wrong, at least that's my believe with what you want, or whom you feel you'd like to be. it's you.

That is important, I feel it's always important to be accepting of ourself, especially as long as it has to do with things not harming anyone out there.

Second... well You are WHO You are. A Human being is defined by a few things - the physical body is amongst those - your experience, mindset, values, your way, yourself are other things by which "YOU" gets defined, some more obvious some less.

You have your body - and you might not like it. Your body is a male body, and you would prefer to be female - there are many like you out there. Get in touch with some, maybe try a therapy if you seek some understanding of yourself.

There are many transsexual people out there who haven't done any OP-change but actually changed their gender on the passport, live as a female - dress like one, behave like one, and all but for the body are one. There are a few who actually had Gender-changing OP done to them. if it made any real difference? heck how should I know ;)

but in the end, I believe it all comes down to the single point about accepting who we are. I believe there are only a very few number of humans out there who, if they go deep, are 100% happy with whom they are, whom they have become, have no remorse over some decisions once taken, who don't think that there have been things in life they wish to have done different.

There are a few, often rather young ones, who say things like "I don't look back"... I'm not unhappy with whom I have become and I guess I'll like who I'll be when I get old - but believe me if I say, it's an illusion to never make mistakes and don't look back - it's natural it's human.

at one point or anothee most will suffer, most will go through "hard times" - maybe often this does never fully heal - or be forgotten.

Most have to bear a burden. For some it's little - for others it's a huge load.

The burden we have to carry on our shoulders is an important thing in the life of a human, it can teach you more about life and who you are, than any other situation I believe. Try to walk tall, that you'r "unbowed".

Great strength can come from acceptance, from realisation that the burden you carry makes you stronger.

and lastly....

About "mom"... well, YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE, and she's not gonna change a bit to that - she might have trouble understanding, she might not be "easy" with it - but you're her child - and there are only few mothers out there who wouldn't love her child - no matter what. It might take some time for her to "cope" with the situation.

And you're 20 years old, maybe it's time to move out, start your own life - get some income. Buy your diapers - after all if these provide security and comfort to you, then they are good for you. It doesn't harm you, it makes you feel better, maybe helps you to accept your body the way it is, which is a big thing.

or if your situation doesn't allow you to move out easily, well just wear diapers, you don't really have to show your mom your diapers... if she asks, that's another story, and I suggest either saying that it's a private matter and you prefer not to talk about it, or telling her the story...

at 20 years of age, she will have to respect your need for some privacy with any things considering your health and body.

oh and one thing about ballet.

well I'm not especially fond of ballet ;) I prefer boxing if you know what I mean ;);)

but after all there are many man doing ballet - if it is something you like, well I guess the last place where they'll make fun of you is at a ballet-school.

if you enjoy it, be proud, it's a good sport and body-training.

same with figure skating, or irish step-dancing - there are men too - and I see rarely someone making fun of stephan lambiel or any other very successful MALE Figureskater. Hell I don't find it attractive (neither do I like the overdone costumes on the girls...) but it's a very mainstream sport and shown on TV, openly... men have their own categories... it's not like performed only in dark alleys where no one can see ;)

• 2 weeks later...