2. 2. What is your disposable diaper size

• Youth
    • Small
    • Medium
    • Regular
    • Large
    • X-Large
    • XX-Large
  3. 3. How do you like diapers and covers to fit?

• Loose
    • Medium
    • Snug
    • Tight
    • Constricting

I have always felt like I was in between sizes. Mediums tend to be a bit on the large side for me. The left side and right side tapes come close to with a couple of inches of each other on the front. I can squeeze into some smalls (like Bambinos) but they don't fit super well either and they seem, well, too small.

I make my diapers snug, so they're comfortable and don't leak. And, I like to coat the inner padding with powder, cuz it feels good, but it's the first thing people tend to notice. But, there's deodorant that also smells like baby powder, so I can use that as an excuse.

I have a 38 inch waist and I like diapers to fit snug. Pull-ups , med, fit fairly well. Depends fit ok at first, but then the waist wears out and they start to sag, Yuk!!! Some day I will try the higher quality diapers and hope for better results.

When selecting diapers, the most important measurement is your hips. The next important consideration is the diaper length through your crotch. Unless supported by something called Onesies, a diaper must reach above your hips to stay in place.

This has been my problem since I was preparing to leave home for university in 1981. At home our family used Curity gause diapers. For herself and us older gals Mom had sewn two and even three of those together, so we could fold them in various ways until they would fit and stay in place all night.

A month before I left home Mom let me buy my first bag of Attends. which were medium. No stores stocked the Youth briefs. During that month Mom, my oldest sister, my Aunt Betsy all tried to help me find a way to tape those medium snug. The taped met in the middle. The only thing that helped was over the too loose Attends I wore cotton knit briefs. The housing director knew in advane, because I told her about my wetting. My first day she came to my dorm room and saw my bag of Attends Medium. She took one look at me and suggested I go to the campus general store, which did carry Attends Youth Briefs. My waist at 17 was less than 19" and my hips about 23" In the successive decades I have managed to hold my weight (currently 103 lbs at 43!) My waist varies from 22-23" and my hips expanded to 28" According to Attends my hips are on the big side for even the current Youth Briefs. On me the tapes are not in the middle, but if I were slightly bigger they would fit.

See why I wear pinned gauze diapers to bed when I am home?

Baby Angel aka Angela Bauer

my waist is 31 inches, and i like my diapers to be snug, but not so they constrict blodd flow or ananything.

Well hey now if they didn't constrict "Anything" they wouldn't be much good would they! :P:D

• 5 months later...

My waist at 17 was less than 19" and my hips about 23" In the successive decades I have managed to hold my weight (currently 103 lbs at 43!) My waist varies from 22-23" and my hips expanded to 28"

Wow, that's tiny.

And I get told I'm tiny myself with 25 inch waist and 32 inch hips. I have to wear XS women/junior stuff or size 0. If I was shorter I could also take size 10-12 girl's clothes. Now I take size 10-12 panties though (since adult's smallest is too big for my hips).

I'm also at 100 lbs, for 5'6" and my bone structure is very small for either a male or female (low-end of female mostly).

I prefer diaper covers, and diaper themselves to be snug. Wal-Mart's Small-Medium are supposedly 32-44 inch hips, and are too big for me.

I could fit in youth/baby diapers.

• 5 months later...

I have been using the Bambino Diapers for about a year now. I really like them. But I tend to be right between the Medium and Large size.

According to the size chart, I should be able to use the Medium diapers (waist 32 - 44 inches). My waist is 41 or 42 inches. But, the medium size does not leave much in the sides to tape into place. So I use the large size (45 - 60 inches) They are a little large, but I can pull them snug and they seem to work great.

I have been using them every night lately and they do keep my bed dry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a 32" waist, normally wear a Medium Abena X-plus or Sercure. When I tape up it's not too tight where I feel like I'm cutting off the circulation to my legs, but not loose enough where my diaper is continously falling down...I like it snug. At night for that little bit of extra protection I use plastic pasts (the Leak Master High Backs) and those are snug aroung the waist and legs but "fluffy" overall

• 6 months later...

I've a waist that's around 32 inches, I tend to wear Medium size (although the CVS brand I buy usually fits better if I wear Large), and I like the feel of the diaper to be snug--just enough to not feel any sagging parts, but not so much that it pinches or irritates.

I have a 30" waist but I do not like the diaper to feel like it is cutting me in half, and I like a diaper that fits higher than just over the top of my hip bones, so I buy mediums and in some diapers I enjoy wearing a large, mostly because you can add as many stuffers and as you add bulk the top of the diaper drops due to the bulk created in the crotch.

At one time I bought large CVS plastic backed, and cut the wings down to eliminate some of the plastic, I found by makeing a few cuts they fit great, and I just folded over the waist to the height I liked.

When in doubt I always go oversized I do the same thing with my sleepers they are easy to fix when they are oversized but not when they are undersized.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...