LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Sized Pampers From The 1990's

If they changed them to a single large white tape per side (like a real baby diaper), these could be the ultimate recreation. I hope they are thick enough.

Anybody else agree about the tapes?

Yes, but you what else I'd like to see, and i know it's a minor point, but I'd like them to come only folded once - just in half, not twice like most are, so they're packaged like a real baby nappy.

Have any of you submitted an order this month. I have submitted an order for 2 cases of large. I have sent 2 emails, and called multiple time leaving 2 messages to find out what is going on with the order. I need to know if any of you have been subject to paying for a product and have not recieved it. I am giving them till the end of the month then I will persue legal actions if I do not get my money back for not recieving the product I ordered.

Have any of you submitted an order this month. I have submitted an order for 2 cases of large. I have sent 2 emails, and called multiple time leaving 2 messages to find out what is going on with the order. I need to know if any of you have been subject to paying for a product and have not recieved it. I am giving them till the end of the month then I will persue legal actions if I do not get my money back for not recieving the product I ordered.

I recieved a generic email stating that the shipping container is held up on the docks due to inspection, and they should be recieving there shipment sometime this week. They said there going to include a coupon for 10% off my next order due to the delay. Shit happens.

Back toward the end of January I realized I had just used the last of my supply of the AB Universe Medium decorated diaper. When I went to their website I saw the message that the first batch had sold out but they expected the ship with the next batch to dock about February 15. I went ahead and placed the order charged to our PayPal account. On Jan 30 Jenny phoned us. I was at the office so Don took the call. She said that she was not expecting to have access to the cargo container until Feb 22, and she wanted us to be okay with that before she processed the order. Don said that was no problem, and he increased our order to 2 cases, plus a pack of 20 to be sent to a good friend in Texas.

Therefore I was somewhat surprised to get the e-mail last week, before the ship was due to dock, that Customs put a hold for inspection on their container. Gee, I sure hope Customs, ICE and DEA are inspecting such container very carefully, because the same chemicals that are part of disposable diapers, and motion picture film for that matter, are known to make the odor of cocaine and explosives. The e-mail said Customs was not working on Monday Feb 18. Again, since that is the Federal holiday President's Day, I was not surprised.

The good news is a couple of hours ago we got a call from Jenny saying she was putting the shipping lables on the 2 cases going to our home and the 20-pack going to our friend. So as far as I am concerned, that is exactly when she told us the new diapers would be shipped before we were charged. Jenny did need Don to get back to her to confirm the Texas address and she said that they were working downstairs doing the shipping so she was having trouble hearing her toll-free WATS 800 line upstairs. Don sent her the address by e-mail and left that as a message on their 800 line.

Sometimes we talk about imported diapers as being better or different than US made diapers. When was the last time you looked at a bag of Pampers? I use about 20 Size 4 Cruisers a week as slip-in pads during the day, so those I buy in really big cartons. I do not remember the last Pampers I bought that were not made in Mexico. Since my current case of Attends Small briefs does not say made in Mexico they probably are made in North Carolina. What about Depend, Tranquility or Secure? Are all of them made in the USA, or designed here and manufactured off-shore? Does any of that make a difference, unless your used to make Pampers for P&G in Cincinnati or ran a loom for Kendall Mills in Mass?

Baby Angela

Hey, do you know if they finally got the shipment in? If so, did they start sending the orders out yet?

today, they sent me an invoice for shipping, $35! to ship 16 lbs from washington to michigan using GROUND shipping! I wish I hadn't paid these bastards, Over $100 for 40 diapers, Better be damn good,I hope these guys sink.

I thought that shipping was included in the price and then I was hit for another $8.00 to ship my package via pony express (fedex). $28.00 for 10 diapers is kinda steep.

Guest Baby Jessie

Has anyone gotten theirs yet? Definitely that's a boutique price (as if all of these weren't boutique priced...) but if it was the right thing, it'd be worth it for me, I so rarely get to wear. So I still want to hear about them! Reviews, anyone?

I got my cases of this diaper. Its absorbancy is a bit less than Attends with waistband. It fits great and good tapes. If I were you call and tell them the quality of absorbancy sucks, and Bambino diapers are so much better in price comparison. In my words these diapers were not worth the price we pay. It compares to the $7.99 diapers at Walgreens.

I got a 10 pack...my initial impressions is that its sort of mix between a Bambino and an Attend...the absorbency is better than the later, but not as good as the former. It does have standing leg guards and a (very cute) tape landing zone. I'm going to have to try more to form a more complete opinion, but, so far, they seem pretty good.

I got a 10 pack...my initial impressions is that its sort of mix between a Bambino and an Attend...the absorbency is better than the later, but not as good as the former. It does have standing leg guards and a (very cute) tape landing zone. I'm going to have to try more to form a more complete opinion, but, so far, they seem pretty good.

Same here - the print is very cute (I like it better than Bambino's). The absorbency isn't as good as Bambino, but definitely better than Attends. My order included a piece of paper that said "Think THICK - coming soon" so a thicker (more absorbent?) version should be available eventually. I'll be keeping an eye out for it :)