LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Sized Pampers From The 1990's

I got my case and wasn't impressed with them. Yah the print is nice but the diaper sucks. The medium is too big and the absorbency isn't there for the price. I will be sticking with Bambino's.

I think the other thing we need to do is to inform them how disappointed we are with the product. I do not know if the company was going for hype about the product for trying, but I hope informing them of how disappointed we are with the product. Maybe they will get there heads out of there buts.

I wrote the review that started the section under diaper reviews for these diapers. The review was honest and I said I wasn't thrilled with them. For some reason my review was not put in the review section when the site updated so I'll write it again here.

My opinion has changed a little having worn a few more of the diapers.

Overall-7

Comfort-6

Capacity-7

Leaks-7

Noise-8

Looks-9

Fasteners-9

When I first saw the AB universe diaper advertised I thought, "It's about time someone tried to redo a popular baby diaper in adult sizes." Seeing the price was comparable to a Bambino or Secure X-plus diaper I figured the AB universe diaper would be of similar quality. When I received a 10 pack of the diapers my first impression was that they were pretty thin. Note to adult baby diaper manufacturers: Adult Baby's do not want ultra-trim diapers. There was a note in the pack saying something like thicker diapers coming soon.

Overall this is a pretty good diaper. I don't dislike it I just had higher expectations. It is thinner than I'd like but it seems to be pretty absorbent for it's thickness. The designs are cute and probably as close to a Pampers Baby-Dry as they could get without getting sued. There's no elastic at the waist so you have to be careful not to leak if you're laying down. They are pretty crinkly if you like that. The tapes hold very well too.

Too sum it up, for the price I was hoping for a better (bulkier, more absorbent) diaper. I also can't help but wonder why my review and two other people's were left out when the site was updated and two reviews that seemed to love this sponsor's product were put up in the diaper review section.

Thanks,

Joe

I wrote a similar review as you Joe. And like yours it wasn't posted this round either. It is an honest review and I wasn't overly critical but stated that I thought they have a way to go to be as good as any of the XPlus diapers.

I'll throw in my review since I bought a bag.... they are a nice diaper, cute and the tapes are strong. Big sticking point for me is that they don't have the absorbency of the diapers I prefer (Secure X-plus, or bambinos). They are a fun change of pace though.

I like them...I ordered a 10 pack and they were what was advertised. Other than having 2 tapes, this is the closet diaper I've bought that is like a true babies diaper. As far as the price, yeah it's pricey but I'll pay it to get that look, that feeling and that desire of being just like a baby. I'll be ordering more!

I think what many don't understand is that though some people like that "super thick" feeling others want to actually be somewhat discreet in wearing diapers and not have some ginormous bulge but still have very good absorbancy. Yes, they may not be as thick or absorbant feeling as a Bambino or Xplus to certain people - to others they are PERFECT...like myself...I pee a lot and have yet had any leaks...So, maybe certain people pee more...different body shapes, waist size, etc. It all depends on ones tastes.

You are always going to have people who LOVE THEM and who don't like them. I know people who still prefer Depends and Attends over Bambinos. I mean, you must understand its all in the taste.

These are by far the most "babyish" diaper on the market BY FAR! They hold a lot regardless of what many people say. Its all about preference.