LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chatroom / Yahoo's Closed Chatrooms

Guest Guest_BobbiesInDiapers_*

Guest Guest_BobbiesInDiapers_*

Incase everyone that uses Yahoo Messenger & Chat hasn't figured it out yet, Yahoo has closed the "User Rooms" indefinately. What does that mean? It means that that the AB/DL chat room that could be found in the "Catagories" Romance/Adults/Fetishes "User Rooms" Section "AB/DL" or "Adult Babies" is not there any longer, nor are any other user rooms. As well most Yahoo Groups have been shutdown also. Sure you can hang in the Fetishes chatrooms on Yahoo but it is Bot and Troll filled and is not a very pleasant place to chat to anyone.

So with total communication broken between all of the community abruptley many of us have no central area to communicate through or at least you would think so... I'm trying to get the word out that dailydiapers.com offers a Chatroom for us, sure it's not as sleek and sophisticated as Yahoo, and no Profile information is available, it is a Chatroom none the less and has been seeing more visitors than ever. So please people register with dailydiapers.com for the chatroom and forums, they are a fund way to pass the evening away before beddies.

Since not other service non pay service is catering to us or has picked up the slack that Yahoo has left behind we really need dailydiapers.com to promote the Chatroom feature. There are countless MSN groups and other websites like www.diaperchat.net to communicate through but they all fall short in the chat function.

I am asking Dailydiapers.com to please post this blurb on the front page of the website that the Dailydiapers.com Chatroom is the refuge for use ex-Yahoo-ers. A nice big banner would be nice to get the word out. As anote to anyone interested I am checking into an alternative Webbased Chatroom software that rund from either ASP and or PHP with user Profiles and so forth, if anyone is interested even dailydiapers.com please respond back.

:Crylol:

Archived