LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(timewarp) Anita's Trials

As requested, this is a story I worked on years ago. I never finished, and I probably won't ever return to it, but for anyone that might be curious...

Anita’s Trials

Part I

Disclaimer: All of the characters depicted herein are purely fictional. Furthermore, the protagonist is 18 years of age. The following is my intellectual property. You may not reproduce it without my express permission (I doubt that I would say “no”, anyway) Blah, blah, blah, enjoy and don't sue me.

Anita woke with a start as her painfully loud alarm blared in her ears. Reaching an arm toward her dresser, she felt around in the dark for the snooze button, but had no luck finding it. ‘Typical Monday morning,’ she thought to herself. With a groan, she rose slowly from her bed and turned the alarm off. Her diaper felt extremely heavy, but it hadn't leaked. She made a mental note to lay off the orange juice late at night. Gingerly, she pulled back the waistband on her plastic pants and peered at the soaked Molicare Super. Only the very top remained dry. Smiling, she gave herself a squeeze and sauntered off toward the shower. Once there, she removed her plastic pants and undid three of the tapes on her diaper. The fourth snapped off by itself and the diaper fell to the tiled floor with a plop. She picked it up and tossed it into a large plastic bin, which was getting rather full. Then she stepped out of the shower and turned on the water. Once it was warm, she got back in and picked up her discarded plastic pants. As she washed herself, she rinsed the plastic pants out carefully. Once satisfied, she reached a hand outside the curtain and snagged a towel. She tried to think of what was going on at school as she dried herself off. She had a Trig test third hour, and some of her friends planned to skip Physics and go out for lunch. 'Maybe I'll join them this time,' she thought. Heading back into her room, she let the towel fall to the floor, and walked to a tall dresser by the wall. She pulled out the bottom drawer, revealing numerous stacks of diapers, several pairs of plastic pants, and various powders and lotions. Biting her lip subconsciously, she picked up one of the new Molicare Thins, a pair of lemon-colored plastic pants, and some baby powder. Next, she walked over to an empty part of the wall and unfolded the diaper. Now openly grinning, she stuck the taped side against the wall and sat against it, she shook out a handful of powder and massaged around her thighs with it, then slowly pulled the front up between her legs. She shivered slightly with pleasure, and started to rub herself. Then, she glanced at the wall and noticed that she was going to be late at this rate. With a sigh, she finished taping up the diaper, then slid on the lovely plastic pants. She walked briskly over to her dresser, crinkling all the way, and then picked out a plain white bra, and her regulation blouse and skirt. She dressed quickly, and yanked on a pair of white socks. Then, she ran to the bathroom to fix her hair and brush her teeth. As she was finishing, her mother called to her,

"Honey? You're going to be late!"

"I know, Mom! I have a clock up here!"

Anita glanced over herself in the mirror. She was beautiful and she knew it. Her almond hair fell in slight tresses around her shoulders, framing her milky-white face with its petite nose. Her piercing gray eyes, and pouty lips completed the angelic picture. Her plum-sized breasts poked out ever so innocently from her blouse, her short pleated skirt enveloped her thighs jealously showing just a slight diaper bulge, and her ballerina legs were accentuated perfectly by her knee-high socks. Nodding approval to herself, she skipped out of her bedroom and headed downstairs. Her mother was in the kitchen reading the paper. Anita chirped a quick 'Good morning!' to her as she pulled open the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. The she took her keys and backpack from the counter and headed outside.

Anita's car was a real POS, but she loved it anyway. The white paint was rusting off near the wheels, and the maroon interior always smelled like a dog, even though Anita's family didn't own any pets. It was a hand-me-down from her parents. Who knew how old it was? She didn't even want to know. As she opened the door, she tossed her book bag in the passenger-side seat, and took her place in front of the wheel. Then, she turned the ignition and flicked on the radio, all in one fluid motion. As she tried to find a good song, she pulled out of the driveway, and started toward school. Settling on some hard rock, she stopped playing with the radio and opened up the glove box. She reached inside with her right hand, holding the wheel with her left, and pulled out another Molicare Thin. As she sang along with the music, she opened the clasp on the book bag and stuck the diaper inside one of the pockets. It was a practiced motion. As she tried to hit a high note along with the singer, she felt a sudden warmth in her crotch. Her diaper puffed out slightly. She kept singing, smiling the whole time. As she made her way to school, she unscrewed the top of the bottle of water, and began to drink it in long gulps. Just as she reached the school's parking lot, she finished draining the 30oz. bottle. Whistling, she parked in one of the last spaces, and took her key from the ignition. Finally, she reached for her book bag, made a final check to see that the clasp was shut, and locked the car, heading for the school.

Part II

The cool morning air gave Anita goose bumps, but her damp diaper helped to keep her warm. She had discovered her fetish two summers ago, while she was watching TV, and an advertisement for some kind of incontinence pad came on. It was presented in a cartoon fashion, and the announcer referred to it as a “garment” to help stop “sudden wetness”, but she knew exactly what he was talking about. The ad had been extremely arousing for her, and before long, she was looking up adult diapers on the Internet. She finally built up the courage to order some during the next summer. While her parents were away on a cruise (Anita was an only child) she used a post office money order to buy a pack of Attends from an online pharmacy. She spent the whole week experimenting with them, but found that they leaked far too easily. It was then that she knew she would have to find something better. Eventually, after reading several forums, and finding out about AB/DL websites, she decided on Molicare. The first one she had tried on (A Super) was like pure euphoria. After that, she was totally hooked. In the following week, she got a job at Mancini’s, the local café, in order to pay for her habit. The work suited her well. Mostly, she was in charge of making drinks for her customers. Mancini’s sold all sorts of coffees, teas, sodas and smoothies, so the work never got too boring. The café was usually loud, so nobody ever heard the crinkling, and her apron helped to conceal the bulge. In reality, she discovered, people don’t notice such things unless they are actually looking for them. After this realization, she had decided to go 24/7, and except for a few occasions, she had managed pretty well for the past eight months. Gradually, her control had weakened, and now, she was barely conscious of her wetting at all. At this point, she truly did need her diapers. Even when she was concentrating, she could barely contain herself for half an hour.

Anita smiled thinking about this, and her diaper got a little bit warmer. Her first hour class, AP Biology, was uneventful. She was a relatively good student, and found that if she did the reading, the work was easy. She never smoked or drank, and drugs were out of the question. Anita was content with diapers as her way of finding release. They were cheaper, easier to find, and legal. Diapers just made more sense. As Mrs. Roberts lectured about Cytosine and Guanine, Anita took careful notes, dribbling occasionally as the need arose. Second hour was more interesting. US History itself wasn’t very entertaining to her, but she shared the hour with her best friend, Emily. The two girls were very close, and Anita had actually told Emily about her little ‘secret’. Emily, however, was under the impression that it was a medical problem. Anita thought it was best that things remain that way. When she got to class, Emily was already sitting down in the back. Anita took her place next to her friend. The two talked about each other’s weekends, complained about homework, and gossiped until Mr. Benson came in and started the lesson. Between taking notes and answering questions, Anita and Emily joked with each other. Anita couldn’t stop giggling throughout the lesson, and her diaper started to get heavy. ‘I guess I’ll have to break into the emergency stash today,’ she said to herself. Anita kept four spares in the bottom of her locker, wrapped in a jacket underneath some binders. Usually, she got through the day with two diapers, changing at lunch, but at this rate, she would never make it without a third. After the lesson ended, she started to make her way to the bathroom, book bag in hand. But as she was leaving the classroom, Mr. Benson stopped her.

“Anita, could I talk to you for a minute?”

“Um, sure. What’s up?”

“It’s about this essay,” Mr. Benson said, as he held up the paper to show her. It was marked all over with red ink. Anita groaned.

“I think you might have misunderstood the assignment, Anita. All you did was summarize the information. I wanted you to discuss the impact of the changes.”

Anita was getting anxious. The Molicare was getting soggy, a sure sign that it wouldn’t hold up much longer. She discreetly pulled on the band, trying to force it to wick away the moisture.

“Here, look at this page in the book.” Mr. Benson took a minute flipping through the text and found what he was looking for, showing her.

“I don’t need to know what it already says here, just tell me what the result of the recession was. Give me your thoughts, okay?

“Okay, Mr. Benson. I’m sorry about that.”

Anita hurried out of the classroom, again making her way to the bathroom. However, once she got to B Hall, she realized that she had left her book bag in the classroom. With dismay, she ran back to get it, but Mr. Benson had shut the door, and he was talking to another student. She looked in through the small window, trying to get his attention, but he didn’t look in her direction. Eventually, she lost her patience and knocked on the door. Mr. Benson saw her and opened the door. She rushed in and grabbed the bag, once again heading toward the bathroom. But as she passed her locker, she happened the look at the clock, and realized that passing time was almost over. With only four minutes left, she would not have enough time to get to the bathroom, change her diaper, and make it back to the test. With a quiet whimper, she walked slowly to her locker and grabbed her books, heading for the math room.

She got there with time to spare, and couldn’t help but pace around the room. That bottle of water was coming back with a vengeance, and she didn’t know if she would be able to hold out during the test, much less through fourth hour, so she could get to the bathroom at lunch. Her thoughts were cut short, though, when the trig teacher came in with a stack of papers. Anita took her seat in the middle of the room, her legs clenched as tightly together as possible. She yanked on the front of her skirt, which was riding up a bit, then took out a pencil and started playing with it, trying to take her mind off her bladder. At last, her classmates started shuffling into the classroom, and Mr. Flores started passing out the tests. Anita quickly went to work, tapping on her calculator and scribbling in the margins. She had prepared well for it, and she got most of the answers without complication. ‘At least something is going well, today,’ she thought. On the last page, though, Mr. Flores had added two more problems, which had not been on the homework. Anita looked at them with dismay, but started on them regardless. Just as she finished solving the first of the two, she felt her diaper getting heavier. With a gasp, she franticly tried to stop the flow, but it took her a minute to get things under control. She cursed herself for drinking all that water. Finally, she finished off the last problem without incident. She waited in her seat as the other students worked on their tests. She wasn’t allowed to go until the class period was over, so she looked at the clock and waited instead. There were five minutes left in the class, and another fifty waiting for her in Spanish II. At this point she was getting desperate, but more from anticipation of what could happen in the next fifty-five minutes than anything else. She was genuinely worried that she might have to run out of the classroom, or worse yet, wait for everyone else to leave, because her skirt was stained. She shuddered at the thought.

Part III

Finally, the bell rang, and people shuffled out of the classroom. Anita slowly grabbed her books, and once everyone had left, and Mr. Flores was looking the other way, Anita felt the back of her skirt for wet spots. Finding none, she left the room, taking hurried little steps to the AP English room. She tried to pay attention while the teacher lectured, but she couldn’t stop thinking about her bladder. When Ms. Anderson asked her a question about the reading, she caught Anita off guard, and the shock provoked her to lose control yet again. Anita managed to gain control again quickly, but her diaper was absolutely soaked. She knew it wouldn’t absorb another drop. Still, she did a reasonable job of keeping her cool, and answered the question. After that, Ms. Anderson left her alone, and the lesson was going well. Anita’s tiny bladder was bursting, and she had to practically rock in her chair to stop from leaking, but she managed. At last, the bell rang, and Anita hurried to finally get to the bathroom. As she was leaving, though, Ms. Anderson was erasing the chalkboard, and she accidentally dropped the eraser on the chalk tray. This caused a giant cloud of chalk dust to fill the room, and Anita couldn’t help but breathe some of it in as she was leaving. Her nose started to itch immediately, and her eyes were watering. She could hear Ms. Anderson call out an apology as she hurried to the bathroom, book bag in hand. Her tortured bladder was swollen to the absolute limit, but she knew she could make it.

She had once again returned to B Hall, and was at the door to the bathroom, when the itch finally overcame her, and as she tried to hold her nose in a last ditch effort, the first sneeze erupted from her. Anita had always had minor allergies, with dust and mold being her biggest irritants, and her sneezes were quite loud and very embarrassing. The shrieking noise from the first sneeze was still echoing in the halls when a second issued from her tormented nose, even louder than the first. People in the halls couldn’t help to see who was making all the noise. Anita was practically doubled over, completely caught up in her sneezing fit. She had all but forgotten about the bathroom, and couldn’t even find the door, because of the tears in her eyes. As the third sneeze hit, her bladder let loose, and Anita began peeing full force into her sodden diaper. If not for the noise of the sneezes, people might have actually heard the spray hitting the thin plastic liner. Anita was too busy trying to cover her mouth to even think about holding herself, and urine continued to jet out into her diaper. By now, she was sure the diaper had leaked. She prayed that the plastic pants would catch the excess. Finally, after a seventh monstrous sneeze, her nose was clear of the dust. She wiped her eyes with her right hand and felt her skirt with her left, oblivious to the people around her. To her horror, she realized that the pretty plastic pants had leaked. The front of her navy blue pleated skirt was soaked. She gasped and yanked the door to the bathroom open, dashing inside. She immediately made her way to the handicapped stall and shut the door, trying hard to hold back her tears. ‘Who saw me? How am I going to explain this? Why is this happening to me?’ The thoughts kept rushing through her head. Finally, she stopped to regain her calm, taking deep breaths, trying to be as quiet as possible as she set her bag down on the lid of the toilet and opened the clasp. At last, she looked down, dreading to see what damage had been done.

It was as bad as she had feared…the entire front of the skirt was soaked in urine, and despite its dark color, it showed. As it that weren’t bad enough, there were twin streaks of wetness around the back, where the leg holes were. She could only assume that there would be a puddle outside the door. What’s more, the Molicare Thin was no longer very thin. Throughout the day, it had been gradually expanding, and at this point, it was puffed out to three or four times its dry width. Even under her pleated skirt, the bulge was quite obvious. Anita bit her lip to stop herself from crying. As she leaned against the side of the stall, she lowered her plastic pants and slowly untapped the bloated diaper. As soon as the bottom two tapes were off, the diaper nearly fell off, the tapes only barely managing to hold the soaked garment up. Anita held the diaper at knee level and stepped out of it, making sure that it didn’t fall below the stall’s bottom edge. Then she set her book bag against the railing and opened the lid of the toilet, trying to squeeze as much urine out of the diaper as possible. More or less satisfied, she closed the lid again and set the used diaper down on it. Taking some wet naps out of a pocket in the book bag, she tried her best to wipe herself off, and then, using a small bottle from the same pocket, she powdered her diaper area and took out the fresh Molicare. As she carefully unfolded it, she started to feel a little better. ‘Maybe nobody noticed me after all. Maybe I was just overreacting,’ she thought. Slowly, she put on the diaper, making as little noise as possible. She hadn’t noticed anyone else in the bathroom, but she hasn’t looked very carefully either. The question remained, though…what to do with the skirt? She estimated that she had been in the stall for five minutes or so, which left another twenty-five until fifth hour. That really wasn’t enough time for it to dry. Still, Anita did her best to wring the wetness out of the skirt. A satisfying amount dropped into the toilet, but the skirt was still wet in the front. She took handfuls of toilet paper from the roll and tried to blot out the wetness, but it was still damp. When the end of lunchtime came around, her skirt was still damp, but looked dry enough. Anita pulled a small black plastic bag out of her book bag and proceeded to tie her used diaper up in it. Then, once she had packed up her things, she peeked through the crack in the stall door to see if anyone was outside. It looked clear enough, so she opened the door and rushed to throw the bag out in the trash. This done, she inspected herself in the bathroom mirror. Her beautiful hair was messed up from all the sneezing, and her cheeks were a bit rosy. She sniffled as she took out a brush and straightened her almond locks. More or less satisfied, she smoothed out the folds of her skirt, and made her way out of the bathroom. As she left, she half-expected a crowd of laughing people to be waiting outside, but the hall was nearly empty, with everyone at lunch. Furthermore, she didn’t see a puddle outside the door, or anywhere, for that matter. ‘Maybe it was my imagination after all…’ At this point, Anita realized that she was quite thirsty, having pissed away all the water from the morning, and before the next class started, she stopped by the lunchroom to grab another bottle of water. She drank it quickly as she made her way to fifth period painting.

Part IV

Anita enjoyed painting class, despite the fact that she disliked her work. Painting was another means of release for her, though admittedly not as enjoyable as some of her other interests. The teacher, Mr. Liu was one of her favorites. He took a personal interest in each of his students’ lives, and Anita appreciated it. Naturally, when she came into the art room looking a tad shaken, Mr. Liu suspected something might be wrong. Midway through the hour, he came up to Anita, who was diligently working on a watercolor of a potted flower, and tapped her on the shoulder. Anita turned around with a smile.

“What’s up, Mr. Liu?”

“You seemed a bit uneasy when you came in today…I wondered if you wanted to talk about it,” Mr. Liu asked, with concern.

“Uneasy? I don’t know what you mean. I feel great.”

“Well I heard about what happened at lunch, and I thought you might want to vent a little.”

Anita stared at him in shock. He knew, which meant that others must know as well. Now her mind was racing. A tiny stream began to trickle into her diaper once again.

“I…”

“It’s okay, Anita. It happens to the best of us. Perhaps you’ve come down with something, or you had some bad food the night before.”

“No…it’s not that…” Anita stammered.

“Well accidents happen. Have you seen the nurse about it yet?”

“No. I’m sorry, I don’t want to talk about it right now.”

“Alright. I’m here if you need me, Anita.”

Anita slowly walked back to her easel, but she couldn’t concentrate on her work at all. She looked up from the canvas just in time to catch a couple other students staring at her. She bit her lip and tried to pull down on her skirt more. She spent the rest of the period deep in thought. She had come so close to telling Mr. Liu everything. Deep in her heart, she still wanted to, but was afraid of the consequences. Clearly, he knew about her accident, but that didn’t necessarily mean that he knew about the diapers. At least there was still some degree of hope in the matter. When the bell rang, she tried to smile as she waved to Mr. Liu, but she didn’t seem very convincing.

Sixth hour was study hall, much to her relief. She shared the period with Emily, so she was looking forward to it. She got to the room first, smiled at the teacher, and took a seat in the back. Her skirt had almost completely dried, and the dark fabric didn’t seem to be showing a stain. Her diaper was holding up fairly well. Aside from the normal dribbles, Anita hadn’t used it much. She had just cracked open her math binder when she saw Emily taking the seat next to her.

“Bless you, Anita.”

“Huh?”

“I heard about what happened at lunch. I’m so sorry.”

Emily gave her a quick hug and frowned.

“How many people saw me? Were you there?” Anita whispered.

“I don’t know. The hall certainly wasn’t empty, but hardly anyone was paying any close attention. I wasn’t there; I heard it from Chloe,” Emily whispered back.

“Shit…now everyone is going to know…what am I going to do?”

“Don’t worry about it. With any luck, we can say it was all just a rumor, nothing more. I mean, you recovered pretty well; I don’t see any stains or anything.”

Anita leaned in closer, speaking even more quietly.

“What about my…you know…did anyone see?”

“Not that I’ve heard. I doubt anyone would believe it even if they heard it.”

Anita sighed and thanked Emily, returning to her homework.

The rest of the period was uneventful. Anita was conscious of her diaper getting heavier once again, but it wasn’t saturated yet. She estimated that it would hold out until the end of school. Her last period class was Phys. Ed. She didn’t like the class much, but it was required for graduation, so she was stuck with it. The activities themselves were not all that bad, but running and jumping in a diaper was quite uncomfortable. At the end of class, her thighs were usually a bit red due to the chafing. Still, it was well worth the enjoyment. She never questioned her decision to go 24/7 for a moment. Another problem with all the physical activity was that it tended to loosen the diaper’s tapes, causing it to sag. Anita had found a ‘secret weapon’ to deal with the problem. She had stashed a snap on pair of cotton terry training pants in her locker, along with her gym outfit. Privacy wasn’t a problem because each student had a locker to his or herself. When Anita made it to the locker room, she spent a minute talking to a couple of her friends, then slowly took off her blouse and changed into her gym shirt. By the time she finished, her friends had already left. As this had been going on for a while, they never suspected a thing. Her friends just accepted that Anita was slow to dress. The moment she heard the door shut, Anita reopened her locker and quickly pulled out her training pants. Then, lowering her plastic pants beneath her skirt, she quickly snapped on the trainers and raised her plastic pants again. Working as fast as possible, she removed her skirt and pulled on her gym shorts. Stuffing her old clothes back into her locker and shutting it, she rushed off to join her friends in the gym. As Mr. Jeffries, the instructor, always came in late anyway, she wasn’t missed in the extra minute it took her to get ready. The trainers served two purposes. Besides obviously reinforcing her diaper, and protecting in case of leaks, they also helped to hold it up during all of the running and jumping, as they fit tightly. While wearing them, Anita felt secure, and Gym wasn’t such a drag. Her ‘uniform’, which consisted of a large shirt and a pair of baggy Nike shorts, also served her well. The trainers compressed the diaper enough so that the bulge wasn’t obvious, and the nylon material of the shorts helped to further mask the noise of the diaper and plastic pants in the already loud gym. Anita usually didn’t even wet through to the trainers, but she figured today was not a day to take chances. She felt good as she ran out to the court to meet her teammates.

Her class had been playing amateurish volleyball for the past week, and today, teams were picked for a scrimmage. Once the teams had been chosen, Anita took her place near the net and waited for the serve. One of the junior boys tossed the ball in the air and smacked it toward her side. The ball flew over her head but was returned by one of her teammates. Finally, the ball came back toward her. She crouched slightly, and then took a giant leap, spiking the ball toward the middle of the opposite court. The other team narrowly missed the save. In her exhilaration, she began to wet her diaper again, but she wasn’t even consciously aware of it. Caught up in the game, Anita forgot all about her lunchtime incident. When the period finally ended, she was panting and laughing along with her teammates. They just barely won the game. Anita felt sticky, and her diaper was most definitely wet, but when she got to the locker room, she only took the time to wash her face and neck. The change would have to wait. Once everyone had left the room, Anita pulled down her shorts halfway and felt her trainers inside the plastic pants. To her surprise, they were quite damp, and her diaper was feeling pretty full as well. Somewhat disappointed, she decided to leave the trainers on, reminding herself to wash them later that night with some other clothes. Anita then removed her shorts, which were thankfully dry, and put on her skirt again. By now, it was completely dry, and she couldn’t even tell where it had been wet. Removing her gym shirt and putting on her blouse, Anita was acutely aware of just how wet her diaper was. After a certain point, the diaper got so bulky that it pressed against her skin, and the tight trainers only served to press it against her harder. Anita shifted her legs and let out an involuntary sigh of delight. As the thick padding massaged her, she could feel it getting just a little bit warmer. She squeezed her legs together and savored the sensation as she finished buttoning her blouse.

Part V

Anita’s diaper felt soggy between her legs as she made her way to her car. Because she had taken her book bag with her, she avoided the trip to her locker, and made it out to the parking lot before most everyone else. She made it to her car before the crowd left the building. Glancing around briefly to make sure nobody was looking, she reached into one of the back pockets of the seats and pulled out a plastic bag. ‘Better safe than sorry,’ she thought. Unfolding it and setting it on the seat, she tossed her book bag inside and settled in. Mancini’s was twenty-five minutes away, set on the other side of town. Parking was always a pain in the ass, but she managed. Usually, Anita could find a spot on one of the side streets, but when worse came to worst, there was a city parking structure a couple blocks from the café. Anita avoided parking in it as much as possible, though, as the rates were quite steep.

As Anita pulled out of the school lot and started toward town, she could feel her bladder getting full again. Worse yet, her bowels were starting to strain as well. As a general rule, Anita didn’t like to mess her diapers. The clean up took forever and the smell was impossible to hide. She had experimented with it a couple times, but only in the privacy of her house when her parents were away. Generally, Anita had her evening constitutional just before she changed into her night diapers, but she had been a bit constipated the night before, and didn’t think to go at school. ‘Just a little while longer,’ she thought to herself. She steered with one hand while she pressed on her diaper with the other, trying to make sure she didn’t wet through to her skirt again. After ten minutes had passed, though, Anita was desperate. Despite her best efforts, she was dribbling slightly, and she feared that there might be a repeat of the lunchtime episode. Barely concentrating on the road, Anita tried to figure out why she was wetting so much lately, then she remembered: late last night, she had taken a long acting water pill to alleviate a little bloating. She had never imagined that a little pill could produce such a strong effect. Briefly, Anita considered that she might put the pills to good use during the coming weekend, but her thoughts were soon interrupted, as her right tire hit a large pothole in the road. The impact caused the car to bounce up and down for a moment. This was enough to set her poor bladder off again, and she could feel the diaper reaching its saturation point. Barely thinking about driving at all, and fighting back tears, Anita pressed as hard as she could on the front of her diaper, and somehow managed to stem the flow. The pressure on both her bladder and bowels was immense, though, and she needed a bathroom and a change very soon. During her panic, she had begun to drive over the line to the opposite side of the road, and as luck, or lack thereof, would have it, a cop car had been watching the whole thing from a side street.

The moment the lights started flashing and the siren blaring, Anita’s heart stopped. She had never been pulled over for anything; she had always prided herself on her excellent driving record. Her parents had left a standing threat that they would take away her car if she were ever pulled over, so she always obeyed the speed limit. Each flash of the lights was like a strike against her sanity. Robotically, she pulled on the turn signal and slowed to a halt on the side of the road, turning off her car. But the moment she stopped, she realized that she was leaning forward in her seat, her nose almost touching the wheel. And then she felt it. A muddy river of shit was slowly flowing into her already saturated diaper, intermingling with the renewed golden stream that she had tried so hard to stop. Anita was no longer aware of the outside world; it had ceased to exist. Every fragment of her consciousness was experiencing the awful and wonderful sensation of her Molicare overflowing into her training pants; her training pants overflowing into the lemon-frosted plastic panties, and the panties overflowing everywhere. She could feel the filth caressing her tender skin, tickling and teasing her as it escaped the confines of her torrid diaper. Burning tears streamed down her face, even as she felt the ravenous cries for satisfaction from her nether regions. Her trance was interrupted, though, by a knock on the window.

A policewoman was peering in the window, trying to get her attention. Anita could only imagine what the officer might have been thinking. Sniffing back the tears, repulsed and amazed by the stench, she rolled down the window. The cop, Connors, according to her jacket, prickled her nose for a moment, and then took a step back, disgusted.

“License and registration, ma’am?”

Anita took them out of her book bag and handed them to officer Connors with an empty expression, not knowing what to expect.

Officer Connors, acting as professionally as her common sense would allow, asked Anita what had happened. At this point, Anita’s will utterly broke, and she began sobbing again, totally helpless. The policewoman simply didn’t know what to think, what to do. Taking another step back, she asked,

“Are you under the influence?”

Anita took a minute, and then shook her head ‘no’.

“Well all right. I’m not going to give you a ticket. Please try to be more careful, and get yourself cleaned up.”

Officer Connors gingerly handed Anita her ID, who mumbled a ‘thank you’, still whimpering slightly. Officer Connors returned to her squad car, totally bewildered, and drove away.

Anita took a minute to collect herself, then took out her cell phone (only for emergencies) and punched in the number for Mancini’s. In a quiet voice, she apologized and told her manager that she wouldn’t be coming in – on account of sudden illness. After she hung up, Anita turned the ignition again and slowly headed out again, beginning to make her way toward home. She was could feel every inch of her diaper pressing against her skin. There was not a dry bit of padding left. She peeked down at her skirt. The bulge of the Molicare and trainers was immense, and her shit-stained skirt was no longer really capable of covering the mass up. There were little streams of muck running down her legs, but the plastic bag had thankfully contained most of mess. Even with the window open, the smell was overpowering, yet somehow highly arousing, despite her longtime love of diapers, she was surprised at her own reaction. As she drove home, Anita gently massaged the front of her diaper. Before long, she found herself parked in her fork of the driveway. Her parents wouldn’t be home for hours. She started to rub the diaper faster and harder, sloshing the waves of mush around even more. She was enveloped in ecstasy, and before long, was climaxing violently, causing her diaper to leak even more. Finally catching her breath, she slowly raised herself out of the car, and picked up the bag, careful not to soil the seat any more. Her skirt was literally plastered to the back of her plastic panties, and little brown driblets were coming out of the leg holes with every step, but she eventually made it inside.

Part VI

After a fair amount of struggle, Anita managed to make it upstairs, only leaking a bit on the hardwood floor of the kitchen. She immediately headed to her bathroom, more eager to change herself than she had ever been in her entire life. Once in the shower, she slowly began pulling her plastic pants down, causing little bits of poop to rain down on the white floor. She turned on the water, and watched them float down the drain. Next, she began to take off her training pants, but as she pulled on the second to last snap, one of the tapes of the Molicare gave way, and before she could grab it, the other three tapes of the diaper snapped off, and the overfull diaper plopped on the ground. Anita couldn’t help but chuckle at this, and much to her amazement, a tiny trickle of pee escaped her, despite the fact that she had emptied herself only minutes before. The discovery that the water pills caused her to completely lose control caused a tingling sensation in her crotch, but she decided that getting cleaned up was top priority. As she knew firsthand, diaper rashes were painful.

After taking a leisurely shower, Anita quickly dried off ran to her room for another diaper, concentrating on not dribbling on the carpet. Thankfully, she made it to her dresser without incident. Deciding not to take any chances, Anita pulled out another Molicare Thin, a Pampers Size 6 and her various supplies. First, she laid the Molicare out on her floor and sat on top of it. Then, she took her time applying some rash cream, just in case, and a generous portion of baby powder. Once finished, she picked up the Pampers, and some packing tape, and attached small rolls of tape to its back, so as to help it stick to the Molicare. Finally, she used her pocketknife to slit holes in the back. Satisfied with her handiwork, Anita pulled the Pampers between her legs, pressing on the packing tape to make it stick, then finally pulled the Molicare up to her waist and fastened it tightly. Finally, she chose a creamy-white pair of plastic panties and put them on. Done with her much needed change, Anita half-waddled (her steps had become wider since she had started wearing diapers all the time) back to her bathroom, and put on her bra, then returned to her room to pick out an outfit. After slight deliberation, she decided on a white and red floral print dress that had a slight flared bottom, to help hide the bulk. At last, she returned to her bathroom and fixed her hair like it had been in the morning, so her parents wouldn’t be suspicious.

Cleaning up her mess, or messes, to be more specific, took Anita a good half an hour, but 4 rags, half a roll of paper towel, and 3 hand-washings later, she was finished. Her car actually smelled better than it had before the accident (which was not so much of an accomplishment, all things considered) and the bathroom and kitchen were spotless. Anita decided that she deserved a break, and she headed off to her computer to see who was online. She spent a little while chatting with her friends about this and that, but there was no mention of the incident at school. Anita considered that her friends might have simply been avoiding the subject, but reconsidered when she realized that one of those friends was Kathryn, who didn’t even know how to spell tact. Just as she was ready to log off, another of her friends from school, Melissa, gave her an offer she couldn’t refuse, a double date with Jeff Nespin. Melissa was one of the most popular girls in school, and she had connections with everybody, in one way or another. Anita had helped Melissa with her History homework last year, so this was Melissa’s way of returning the favor. Anita could barely contain her excitement. She’d had a crush on Jeff for months. He wasn’t the captain of a team or anything, nor was he the best looking guy in school, but there was something about him. Sure, he was cute and funny and sweet, but he was special. There was something about the way he talked, his heartwarming smile, his comforting laugh that she couldn’t resist about him. He had never exchanged more than a few words with him in the halls, but hey, it was never too late to start. Melissa’s plan was for the three of them and her boyfriend, Dave, to see the new horror flick tomorrow night. Anita e-hugged Melissa, said goodbye, and signed off. Much as she wanted to stay and chat, she had work to do, and was going to try and get as much done in advance as possible. Smiling brightly, she went off to get her backpack, which was still sitting in her now ‘lemon fresh’ car.

Part VII

Anita’s parents got home at 8:00pm (her dad had picked her mom up from work), and she rushed downstairs to greet them. They were about an hour and a half late, and she had been waiting for them to show up for a while.

“Hey! Where were you guys?” Anita asked.

“Out to dinner. We went to Palio’s, remember?” inquired her dad.

“We called and left a message…didn’t you check your machine today, honey?”

It then struck Anita that she hadn’t checked her messages yet. They must have called while she was in the shower. Realizing this, Anita quickly recovered.

“Oh, I must have been out walking.”

“But you never walk. You hardly get any exercise at all,” said her mom.

“I do so!”

Her parents were always teasing her for not being physically active. She hadn’t been on a sports team for the past two years. Had it not been for her gym class this year, they might have forced her to join one. Little did they know how difficult it was to run while diapered, much less concentrate on a ball. She half snickered to herself.

“You think that’s funny, huh? Pretty soon all that junk food you eat will go straight to your thighs,” her mom scolded.

Truth be told, Anita had a pretty good diet. It was mostly made up of salads and the like, with the occasional burger or steak here and there. When she ate ice cream, though, it bothered her mom, who was a health food freak. She was quirky like that, but dad sympathized.

Anita smiled at her, semi-mockingly, and walked off to the kitchen. She really hadn’t eaten dinner yet, or much of anything the whole day. Mainly, she had been snacking on carrots (with ranch dressing for dip) while doing homework, but she still had an appetite. The fridge was partitioned off between the healthy and the unhealthy foods, at mom’s behest. For every cheese, milk, and dressing, on the right side, there was a low-fat version on the left side. Her dad was a neat freak, and everything had to be just so around the house. She was just glad he didn’t inspect her room. Taking bits of this and that from the ‘unhealthy’ side, Anita assembled a truly grand sandwich, packed with all sorts of odd ingredients, and topped off with Dijon mustard. She poured herself a tall glass of milk and headed off to her room, dinner cradled in her arms.

On the way upstairs, Anita decided that her diaper was nearing capacity, and since it was already so late, she wouldn’t be seeing much of her parents until the morning, anyway. It was time to change into night diapers. After she set the food down on her desk, she carefully locked the door and bounced over to her dresser, quickly removing the bottom drawer. For the night, she decided on a Goodnite XL and a Molicare Super. ‘Why take chances,’ she thought. Grabbing her usual supplies, she headed off to the bathroom. As she stood in the shower, cutting slits in the back of the Goodnite, she took one last piss in her old diaper, then lay down on the floor and started to pop the tapes off. Once finished, she sat up and taped the used diaper into a ball, taking it with her to the sink. There, she opened up the cabinet, pulled out her plastic bin, and stuck the diaper inside, leaving it out for the morning. After that, she used some baby wipes to clean her diaper area off, then applied powder and lotion, checking herself for possible rashes. Finally, she slid on the Goodnite and pulled the Molicare Super on over it, leaning against the wall for support. As she made her way back to her room, she savored the thickness. Generally, Anita didn’t make a habit of double diapering. Her accidents were usually small enough to be absorbed by a single diaper, giving her ample time to change. Recently, though, the water pill had virtually made it a necessity. At this point, Anita was pretty sure its affects had worn off, but the bulk of her night diapers felt so good, it was worth the added cost.

Anita listened to the radio as she munched on her dinner, then finished up her homework, managing to get a night ahead in math. Satisfied, she went back into the bathroom, brushed her teeth and washed her face, taking a glass of water back to her room, as she was still thirsty. At last, she got dressed for bed. Once in her soft blue PJ’s, Anita turned off all the lights except her desk lamp, and crawled under the covers with a book for school. It was exceedingly boring, so she only made a few pages progress before she was overcome by yawns, and had to put the book down and turn off the light. As she drifted off to sleep, she could feel her diaper getting warm again. The padding, it seemed, was thirsty too.

Part VIII

Anita awoke groggily to her annoying alarm clock, and tried in vain to go back to sleep. After a minute, she gave up, and began feeling around for the off button. It seemed that her suspicions were right: her double-diaper felt no heavier than it usually did in the morning, and the gel had easily soaked up the urine. She smiled to herself, half-glad and half-sad that the water pill’s effects had gone away. Then, as she rose from her bed and began reaching for a towel, Anita noticed that something was wrong. Her stomach felt a bit puffy, but it wasn’t quite like anything she had ever experienced. There was no discomfort, just pressure. Just as her hand wrapped around the soft towel, it hit her, a surging wave of pain in her bladder. All of a sudden, it felt like she had drunk an entire lake last night, and all the water was struggling to get free. Worse yet, she had neglected to wear plastic pants, due to the fact that the double diapering was usually more than enough. She cursed herself for taking the water pill once again as she started her mad dash toward the shower, trying to beat the tremendous urge. Unfortunately, in the relative darkness, she failed to see her backpack on the floor, and she tripped over it, falling face-flat on the carpet. This was too much, and the floodgates opened full force. She was pissing more forcefully than she could ever remember experiencing. The Molicare/Goodnite combo would never be able to absorb all the fluid in time, and she desperately wanted to avoid wetting her PJ’s. She struggled to get up as more and more piss filled her diaper.

As she made it to her bathroom, she could feel that the sodden garment was about to leak. She stood over the cold tiles and untied the bottom of her PJ’s as fast as she could, but she was too late. The pee was surging out of her, and it soon began to form tiny streams around the leg holes, darkening the fabric of her pajama pants. She fell against the wall and simply watched in amazement as more and more urine poured out of her, utterly drenching her clothes. It was uncanny. And then, she heard her mother calling.

“Shit! I have to get changed before she sees me like this.” She said to herself.

And suddenly, she woke up from her mini-nightmare. Her mother was standing by the side of her bed, shaking her shoulder gently. As Anita tried to blink the sleep out of her eyes, she began to wonder, ‘How did she get in here?’ And then Anita remembered. She had also forgotten to lock her bedroom door. Her parents never came in anyway, but she locked it as a precaution. One could never be too careful.

“Honey? You fell asleep after your alarm went off. You’re going to be late for school.”

“Jeez…thanks Mom. I was up late last night.”

“It’s all right, dear. Just hurry and take your shower.”

As she got up to leave, Anita’s mother started to pat her daughter’s stomach through the covers, but quickly drew her hand back.

“What the…”

At this point, Anita was just barely becoming aware of what was happening. Before she could do anything, her mother reached over her and pulled the covers away, revealing a soaked mattress and a soaked diaper peaking out from the waistband of her pajama pants.

“What…what is this, Anita?”

Anita turned beet red. She was now fully awake. She could feel the cold, stale urine all over her body. The double diaper must have leaked a great deal. Her mother was looking at her with saucer-eyes, not quite understanding. Anita struggled to come up with an excuse, but her mind was blank.

“Young lady, do you have something you would like to tell me? Can you explain what this…this diaper is doing around your waist?”

Anita simply broke down. She was tired of all the lies, and she couldn’t think of anything else to say but the truth. Sobbing, she confessed her fetish to her mother, who simply looked at her bulging diaper, and listened quietly. After Anita was through with her tale, her mother got up and left, stopping in the doorway to tell her daughter to never wear another diaper again. Anita felt sick with guilt. Her stomach was churning, and she ran to her bathroom, barely making it to the toilet before she threw up, causing her bowels to let loose as well. Once finished, she stripped off overloaded diapers, tucked them in the bin, and then stepped into her shower, not knowing what to think.

Part IX:

Already late for school, Anita had to hurry through her shower. She couldn’t believe she had been discovered. Her entire world was turning upside down. As if the embarrassment were not enough, she had to cope with regular panties day and night. At this point, she had almost no control at all. Who knew how long it might take to re-train her bladder?

Anita pondered this as she fumbled with her towel, stepping out of the shower. It was time to get dressed, but in what? She knew that she’d never get through the day without something. Compromising, she pulled two pairs of panties out of her dresser drawer, and two thick maxi pads, and put one of each in her backpack as spares. Before putting the remaining pair on, she ran back to the bathroom to try to squeeze any remaining pee out. She only managed a trickle, but it was better than nothing. Hurriedly, she dressed and fixed her hair, then headed downstairs and out to her car. Fortunately, her mother was in the study, so Anita didn’t have to face her.

‘Maybe if I only drink a little while I’m at school, I’ll be okay,’ she thought, trying to reassure herself.

As she sat down in the driver’s seat and started the car, Anita was suddenly aware of just how naked she felt. She had gotten so used to the comforting thickness that she felt odd without it. The pad in her underwear was a sorry excuse for her beloved diapers. Her legs were spread apart, even though there was hardly anything between them. The entire ride in felt odd and wrong, but she didn’t feel the slightest urge to go, so she was thankful.

When she arrived in the parking lot, she took small comfort in the fact that she was on time after all.

As she stepped out of the car, her friend Melissa walked up to greet her.

“Are we still on for tonight, ‘nita?”

“Hey, Melissa…what are you talking about?”

“Remember? Last night? You’re coming to the movies, right?”

Then it came back to her. She had completely forgotten about her date with Jeff.

“Oh, yeah. I’m still asleep…sorry. Yeah, of course I’m going!” Anita said with a smile.

“Glad to hear it. Meet us at the theater at 8:00 tonight, kay? We’re going to see ‘House of Darkness’. Jenny said it was good.”

“Okay! I’m looking forward to it.”

Melissa winked at her, then headed inside. Anita grabbed her backpack from the seat and followed behind her.

First hour Bio was boring as ever, but Anita was paying more attention to her bladder, trying to be absolutely sure that she wouldn’t start dribbling by accident. The period went slowly, but it was bearable. When the bell rang, Anita considered using the bathroom, but she could barely feel any urgency at all, and she didn’t have much time between classes. She decided to skip the restroom break and go after second period.

When Anita got to the history room, Emily was already sitting down. Anita took her spot next to her and said “Hi.”

“Hey, Anita. Something wrong? You look a little distressed.”

“No, I’m okay. Just a little tired.”

“If it’s about yesterday, I wouldn’t worry about it. I haven’t really heard anything new about the ‘incident’.”

“Really, it’s nothing.”

“All right, then.”

Class was starting, so Anita stopped talking and pulled out her books, ready to begin the lesson. The lecture was semi-interesting, but she wasn’t really listening. She could feel an urge coming on quickly. She began to fidget in her seat, trying her hardest not to have an accident, even though she wasn’t particularly desperate yet.

Emily noticed her and began to whisper, “What’s wrong? Why don’t you just go? Don’t tell me you already filled it.”

“It’s not that...my stomach just hurts a little.” Anita was a terrible liar, and she couldn’t meet Emily’s eyes while she spoke. Emily was pretty sure something was up, but she decided not to press her friend about it.

Nearing the end of the lesson, Anita’s mind began to wander, and for a moment, she stopped thinking about her bladder. In that moment, she began to leak. Quickly brought out of her daydream, she managed to stem the flow quickly, and her little accident hadn’t done any serious damage to the pad, but it scared her just the same. When the lesson ended, she walked briskly to the bathroom, virtually ignoring Emily on the way out. When she got in, and closed the stall door, she gingerly pulled down her white cotton panties and sat on the toilet seat, lifting up her skirt. Within seconds, she began peeing, but a disappointingly small amount came out. She could tell it was going to be rough retraining herself. As she peered into her panties at the pad, she could see some discoloration near the center, and a bit of puffiness, but it appeared mostly dry. She congratulated herself for having the foresight to put it on. Wiping, she pulled her panties back up, and let her skirt fall again. Satisfied, she headed back off to class, only slightly damp.

Math and Art passed by without incident, but Anita was getting thirsty, so during lunch, she treated herself to a can of orange juice from the vending machine. She sipped it quickly as she ate her sandwich. After lunch, she stopped in the restroom, just in case, and dribbled a bit into the toilet, but it hardly seemed to matter. With only three periods left to go, she was virtually home free. Not worrying about her bladder, Anita managed to get a lot of work done on her still life piece, and Mr. Liu seemed pleased to find her in better spirits. Study hall was productive as well, and Anita managed to finish the rest of her homework while catching up with Emily.

In gym, Anita surprised herself by playing much better than usual. She attributed it to the fact that the diaper wasn’t getting in the way. At the end of the period, she was the MVP, and proud of it. When she was changing, though, she found a slight surprise in her underwear. Her pad had filled up quite a bit more, and she judged it to be pretty near full, however, any leaks that she might have had were masked by sweat, so she wasn’t very concerned. After getting dressed in her skirt and blouse again, she made her way to the bathroom, backpack in hand. Once there, she slipped her panties down and pulled the soaked pad out, setting it on the ground. While she peed, she grabbed another pad out of her backpack, and set it inside her panties, which she decided not to change. Once done, she tossed the used pad in the trash bin, and headed out to her car, wondering what her mother might be planning.

When she got home, Anita watched TV for a while, trying to kill time. After an hour or so, she couldn’t hold out any longer, and she ran upstairs to her room to get a diaper. Barely conscious of her nether regions dampening, she yanked open her dresser and peeked inside. To her shock, her entire supply was gone…everything. The giant drawer was totally empty. She felt numb, and went to sit on her bed, thinking.

‘All of those diapers…my collection…gone. What the hell am I going to do now? Those things cost me a fortune.’

Anita felt angry and sad all at the same time. Her mother had searched through her room and stolen from her. She must have done it when Anita was at school.

‘That bitch took time off of work to steal my things. I can’t believe this!’

Then it dawned on her, she still had extras in her locker and her car. All told, she probably had roughly a pack of mixed variety Molicares. More than once, she had soaked her diaper while on the road, and had been forced to replace it with another. The thick supers came in handy when such an occasion arose. Anita had a half-used pack of them stored in her trunk underneath some towels and assorted junk. She kept her thins in the spacious glove box. Still, that meant that her entire cloth and plastic pants collection was gone, and that was a lot. Anita sighed miserably, debating whether or not she wanted to use one of her last remaining diapers. In the end, she decided against it. Instead, she went back downstairs and scooped herself a small bowl of chocolate ice cream to cheer herself up.

Part X

After the ice cream, she still wasn’t feeling particularly cheery, but her mood had improved some. She went back upstairs to mess around on her computer. Checking online while she browsed around, she found one of her guy-friends from school, Mark. The two chatted for a while about this and that, catching up on current affairs, gossip and the like. Anita enjoyed the conversation, and as time passed, she forgot her troubles. At, 6:00, she signed off and headed downstairs to make dinner. Dinner, if it could be called as such, consisted of a funny looking omelet and some raw baby carrots.

‘At least it’s healthy,’ Anita thought to herself, as she ate her food lazily. After the evening repast, Anita set to work cleaning up the dishes before the grease could settle. After loading up the sink, she turned the water on nice and hot and began to massage her hands in it. For a moment though, she lost herself, and she started to feel an amazingly strong urge to pee.

Cursing under her breath, she dashed off to the bathroom, holding herself with both hands. She only barely made it to the bathroom in time, practically ripping her panties off as she sat on the toilet seat, but managed to avoid any unfortunate leaks. The maxi was slightly stained from earlier, but it was dry to the touch. Anita smiled at her success, and then thought how stupid it was that an eighteen-year-old girl should be pleased about such a thing.

It was now 6:45, which meant that there were still 45 minutes to kill before she had to leave for the theater. It occurred to Anita that she would probably need a diaper to get through a two-hour movie, unless she wanted to get up every 15 minutes to use the bathroom. Then again, what if Jeff were to find out somehow? It was a risk, but she decided it was unavoidable. A true accident would be much more embarrassing. Having rationalized it in her mind, Anita didn’t feel the slightest bit guilty as she rushed out to the car, keys jingling in hand, to raid her tiny supply.

‘A thick would be overkill, not to mention bulky and loud,’ she thought to herself. ‘A Molicare Thin will suit my needs nicely.’ Anita swung open the door and popped open the glove box, reaching in happily. She was glad to find that the diapers were still there. Her mother hadn’t thought to check. Skipping back inside, she scrambled up to her room and shut the door. The diaper felt like pure heaven in her hand. It was softer than an angel’s wings, smelled sweeter than jasmine. She had truly taken the abundance of her supply for granted. Now that so few diapers were left, each one was precious. Slowly, almost ritualistically, Anita opened up the diaper, smoothing the folds in the beautiful white plastic, gently plucking up the leg gatherers, breathing heavily. Then, stripping off her school-clothes, set the diaper on the carpet and lay on it. The powder and lotion were gone, so she would have to make due without them. It was almost nostalgic. She eased the front of the diaper over her firm stomach, then gently taped the sides, carefully, one by one. When it was nice and tight, she pulled a pair of panties over it to help conceal the noise. Thinking twice, she found another fuller pair in her drawer, and then slipped those on as well.

Happy to be back in her element, Anita admired herself in the mirror, posing like a model. The plastic peeked out slightly around her waist, almost teasingly, and little bits of it could be seen around her upper thighs as well. Nevertheless, the full blue panties did a decent job of covering her up. They were tight enough that the bulge was minimal. She walked around her room and listened for the familiar crinkle. It was semi-evident, but very subtle. One would have to listen for it specifically to pick it up even in a quiet room. Satisfied, Anita went to her closet to pick an outfit.

After sorting though her various ensembles, Anita chose a mid-length black ruffled skirt, a short white shirt, and a light blue cardigan. The shirt allowed just enough room to expose Anita’s midriff. She liked it that way. Even by her self-critical standards, Anita had to admit that she looked good. The colors complimented each other nicely, and the skirt helped to hide the bulge so that it was all but invisible. While she checked herself in the mirror, she made doubly sure that her diaper was tucked into her panties. Pleased, she headed downstairs to watch TV for a bit, until it was time to go. With a half-hour left, she just turned on the Discovery channel and lay back on the couch. There was a documentary on snakes, but she wasn’t really paying attention. The events of the day were running through her head. She hadn’t talked to her mother since the morning, and wasn’t looking forward to it either. The bulk betwixt her legs served as a constant reminder of her weird tastes. The matter would have to be dealt with sooner or later, and Anita had no idea how she would go about it.

Time passed quickly, and soon, Anita was off to the theater, leaving slightly early so that she could have time to park. When she got to the lobby, the others were already waiting for her, chatting amongst themselves.

Jeff was wearing khakis and a collared blue shirt, un-tucked and only partially buttoned. Underneath, he wore an old white t-shirt from some rock band. The name was mostly obscured and faded anyway. Anita thought he looked cute, in that Jeff sort of way. She walked over to greet them. As Jeff saw her, he gave a broad smile. Anita smiled back, just as brightly. Things were looking up.

Part XI:

Melissa began to introduce Anita to Dave, talking quickly like usual. The two had already met, but Anita went along with it anyway. Dave mumbled a hello when he heard Melissa say his name. He seemed preoccupied with examining the fit of his girlfriend’s decidedly tight white capri’s. Anita chuckled as she watched, and was surprised to hear Jeff’s laugh as well. The very sound of it was relaxing to her, calming her nervousness at meeting him.

Melissa had noticed Dave leering at her, and she punched his arm playfully.

“Cut it out, honey. Wait till the movie starts at least.”

Dave chuckled and grabbed her, administering a sort of perverse bear-hug. Jeff took the opportunity to give Anita her ticket.

“Thanks, Jeff. How much was it?”

Anita began to sift through her purse for some money, but Jeff quickly told her that he would be covering it. Anita graciously accepted, blushing slightly. Things were going remarkably well.

Jeff then began leading her to concessions stand, asking if she wanted anything. Going against her better judgment, Anita asked for a small Coke and medium-sized popcorn for the two to share. Jeff ordered a large Coke for himself. Before he could pay for the snacks, though, Anita produced a $10 bill from her purse and set it on the counter, winking at Jeff and taking her drink. He started to protest, but Anita pressed a finger to his lips.

“My treat.”

He smiled, and then thanked her. Anita winked back, impressed that she actually pulled off a stunt like that. She wasn’t usually so outgoing, especially with people she barely knew. With Jeff, it seemed almost natural.

Simultaneously, the two glanced back at where they had left Melissa and Dave. Neither had moved an inch. Melissa was poking Dave in the ribs, and he was trying to tickle her in return.

“I’m not so sure they want to see the movie,” Jeff said playfully.

“Where’d you get that idea?”

“C’mon, let’s go inside. I think they’ll be able to find us.”

Jeff set his arm around Anita’s waist, and they started off toward the “House of Darkness” sign. At first, Anita was scared that Jeff might discover her special underwear, but his arm wasn’t low enough to feel it. Still, Jeff felt her back muscles tighten from the initial shock, and he decided not to push his luck, pushing his arms into his pockets. Anita blushed again, suddenly missing the warmth around her waist. She didn’t say anything though. The two walked in silence until they reached the ticket-taker. Both gave their tickets, then walked into the dark theater.

Jeff gave a nervous chuckle, then quietly apologized to Anita. Without really knowing why, Anita apologized to Jeff, then thought how stupid it sounded. He didn’t comment on it.

“How’s this?” Jeff asked, pointing to an empty aisle near the middle.

“It looks perfect,” Anita said, sounding a little more desperate than she would have liked.

Again, nervous silence set in. They stared at the screen, watching the inane pre-show trivia flash by. Jeff snacked on the popcorn while Anita sipped at her drink. Despite its label as a ‘small’, it seemed to be at least 30 oz. She didn’t think of it in terms of its possible consequences, but as a pleasant surprise. Wearing her diaper, she didn’t even begin to worry about having an accident. After a few moments, a question came up that she knew the answer to.

‘What was the name of Steve Buscemi’s colorful character in Quentin Tarantino’s violent blockbuster, “Reservoir Dogs”?’

“Mr. Pink!” Anita shouted. She found her own voice echoed by Jeff. Both of them started laughing, as much at the coincidence as to forget the awkward moment.

“I love Tarantino,” Anita said, trying to spark up a conversation. “Have you seen ‘Pulp Fiction’?”

“Are you kidding? That’s one of my all time favorite movies!”

“Mine too. Samuel L. Jackson was wonderful in that. Did you see ‘The Negotiator’?”

“I haven’t seen it yet. Is it good?”

“Jackson stars in it. It’s a great movie, lots of shooting and yelling.”

“Not much of a chick-flick fan, are you?” Jeff asked, snickering.

“I like movies that get to the point,” Anita said, nudging Jeff playfully.

“I’d like to see it sometime, then.”

“Actually, I have it at my house. Maybe sometime you could stop by and we could have a private screening?”

“I’d like that, Anita.”

The way Jeff said her name was almost musical to Anita. She was really enjoying herself. It seemed like she and Jeff had a lot in common, at least in terms of movies. He was even nicer than she had remembered him to be. Anita couldn’t help but smile as she carried on the conversation, waiting for the movie to start. The padding beneath her skirt was the last thing on her mind. Her troubles at home were barely a memory.

Part XII:

Anita and Jeff carried on their conversation until the lights dimmed for the previews. As the trailers rolled, the pair took turns quietly cracking jokes about the various movies. Within a few minutes, both were laughing hysterically at a preview for a sellout-sequel. They kept it up until an older woman in front of them turned around and glared at Anita, who covered up her mouth, trying to stifle her laughter. Her eyes were tearing with the effort.

Jeff leaned over and whispered, another joke, causing Anita to snort involuntarily and start laughing again. From the surprise and embarrassment, she started to trickle into her diaper. Her first instinct was to try to stop it, but then she reconsidered.

‘Why should I bother? It’s not as though the diaper’s going to overflow. I might as well enjoy it while I can.’

She kept laughing along, almost tickled by the slow stream, and the lady turned around and stared at her again. Anita couldn’t care less. She was having the time of her life, just sitting there joking around with Jeff. As she finished her light pee, the last preview ended, and the movie began.

Anita wasn’t much of a fan of horror films, as she was easily scared, but being next to Jeff made her feel better. Even as the opening credits rolled, accompanied by a sinister piano, and howling wind, she could feel her breathing quicken. It was going to be a long hour and a half.

‘House of Darkness’ was a rather cliché story about six sorority pledges who had to spend the night in a “haunted” house as part of their hazing. Of course, fifteen minutes into the movie, one of them was dead, and it turned into a violent suspense-slasher rather quickly. Logic and reasoning aside, the whole thing was really creeping Anita out. She found herself gripping Jeff’s hand tightly in short order. He didn’t seem to be affected by the movie at all, as he was snickering occasionally at the screen. Anita wished she could be so calm about it. She sipped her Coke nervously as the movie went on.

More than once, Anita had temporarily lost control of her bladder as something jumped out of a dark corner and surprised her. At this point, she wasn’t trying particularly hard to hold herself in, already slipping into her old habits. The diaper was still holding up well, so Anita wasn’t concerned about it, and she was able to concentrate on the movie until its conclusion.

As the end credits rolled, Jeff chuckled and looked at Anita, who was still holding his hand. She looked innocent and fragile, like a rare flower, sitting there staring into nothingness.

“I guess Melissa and Dave never made it, huh?”

Anita woke from her little daydream, blinking. “I’m sure they were having fun anyway.”

“Fun indeed. What did you think of the movie?”

“It was…all right. I guess…I don’t know…I don’t really like horror movies, but…”

“I thought it sucked,” Jeff said, cutting her off.

“Yeah, that was the word I was looking for.”

“Oh well, I wasn’t expecting much out of it anyway. Teen movies aren’t really known for their writing and acting.”

“Well I thought the redhead’s performance was Oscar material. Maybe you just don’t have an eye for the arts,” Anita said sarcastically.

“Touché,” said Jeff, poking Anita lightly. She smiled back at him, her eyes sparkling. “I think they might want us to get out of here. Do you feel like grabbing something to eat?”

The theater was indeed empty, save for the two of them, and the credits were now over. They looked rather silly sitting and staring at a blank screen. Anita glanced at her watch. It was 9:40, which meant that she wouldn’t be expected back for a couple hours.

“I’d love to.”

“Great. I know a cute little pizza place on the edge of town. Like pizza?”

“Sure. Just so long as it isn’t Domino’s or Pizza Hut.”

“Nah, this is the good stuff. Everything is homemade.”

“Sounds great. Let’s go.”

“All right, I’m just going to stop in the bathroom for a minute.” Then he added, “Do you need to powder your nose, Anita?” She gave him a playful slap.

“No, I’m fine, thank you,” said Anita, knowing that if she tried to take off her diaper, she might not get it back on again.

“I’m impressed. Most girls I know have to go to the bathroom every hour on the hour.”

“I guess I’m just special, then.”

“I guess you are,” Jeff said with a wink.

Anita blushed slightly, and then slowly got up from her seat. Her diaper was somewhat heavy. It was definitely fuller than she had originally thought. Her doubled-up panties helped to hold it up, but it still sagged slightly. As she followed Jeff out of the theater, the semi-wet padding swung around with each step. The sensation was familiar and scary at the same time. It was usually a signal for her to think about getting a change, but there were no changes to be had until she got home. She would have to be more careful until she could get out of the diaper.

Part XIII:

“Um...I don’t have my car here with me. I caught a ride in with Melissa and Dave.”

“I guess I’m driving, huh?” said Anita, walking beside Jeff toward the parking lot.

“Looks that way, unless you feel like walking some ten miles.”

“Does this mean I get to be the guy?”

“Well you already paid for the snacks,” Jeff noted with a smile.

“Good point,” said Anita, reaching her keys. She began to unlock the door, but as an afterthought, rushed around to the other side of the car where Jeff was waiting and opened the door for him first, motioning extravagantly for him to get in. He laughed and complied as she shut it, then circled around to get in on the driver’s side.

Anita took her time getting in the car, trying to avoid squeezing any pee out of her diaper as she sat down. Jeff seemed to notice her apprehension, but didn’t say anything. She blushed slightly as the padding swelled around the sides. After she started the car, he began directing her toward the restaurant.

The place was named Salori’s Kitchen. The building itself was tiny, but at the same time quaint. The windows were open, letting in a pleasant breeze, and the atmosphere was intimate, as there were only some seven tables in the entire restaurant. While Anita was busy peering inside, Jeff snuck past her and held the door open, motioning her inside.

“My turn to be the guy.”

“Fine, fine. You win,” Anita said laughingly, stepping through the doorway.

Beaming, Jeff followed Anita inside, and then asked the host to be seated. They were led to a small table set by the window. Jeff, relishing his chance to be a gentleman, helped seat Anita, then seated himself. Anita appreciated the gesture, trite as it was.

The décor in the restaurant was really quite charming. Small oil paintings of flowers and countrysides lined the walls, the floor was covered in what appeared to be hand painted tile, and each table had its own candle and rose. For a pizza joint, it was rather remarkable, and quite romantic.

“So what do you think, Anita? Does it meet your standards?”

“I love it! How did you happen to find this place?”

“I didn’t. My parents used to come here when they were dating in college. I guess you could call it a family secret.”

“Well then I won’t tell anyone,” Anita whispered, smiling.

Jeff returned the smile and began looking at the menu. Anita followed suit.

“So what’s good here?”

“Everything, my dear,” said the waiter, a portly, middle-aged man who had appeared in front of them. “But the Maccheroncini al Prosciutto and the Pasta O Furnu Catanisa are splendid.”

“Hello, Michael,” said Jeff, grinning.

Michael ignored Jeff and continued, “So what are you doing here with this boy, mio tesoro? Are you babysitting tonight?”

“Anita, meet Michael, an old friend of the family. Michael, this is Anita, my date.”

“Oh, my mistake, signore!” exclaimed Michael in mock embarrassment. “It is nice to meet you, signora. I hope you are not offended.”

“It’s nice to meet you too, Michael,” said Anita.

“Might I get you anything to drink? We have a fine selection of waters to choose from this evening. I particularly recommend the tap.”

“That sounds lovely, Michael. Two tap waters, please,” said Anita.

Michael gave an exaggerated bow and disappeared into the kitchen, leaving the couple alone. Jeff shared stories with Anita of how Michael had waited on his family for years, and of the many celebrations they’d had together. Anita listened happily, watching the flickering candle reflected in Jeff’s eyes. When Jeff had finished his story, Anita was still gazing at him, and he gazed back, taking more time to appreciate her subtle beauty.

Following an impulse, or perhaps an intuition, Jeff leaned forward ever so slightly, his eyes still locked on hers. She leaned forward in response, and slowly, they drew closer and closer together, until they were mere inches apart. Jeff ‘s gentle breath tickled Anita’s cheek, and she smiled exquisitely from the sensation. Her elation was utterly palpable, and her excitement peaking. In a lingering instant, she inched forward and kissed him, sliding her tongue out ever so slightly to tease his lips, then pulled away just as quickly. Lost in her reverie, she was not aware until she sat down again that she was trickling a steady stream into her diaper. She immediately squeezed her legs together, and was able to gain back some control.

Jeff was too caught up in the moment to catch the slight look of panic as it crossed Anita’s face, and before he could pursue it further, Anita excused herself from the table and headed toward the bathroom in the restaurant.

‘That was a close one,’ she thought to herself, still smiling mischievously as she stepped into the small bathroom.

Oh my, this is a great story and I'm glad for the repost. I just wish there was a way to get a few more chapters for it. But I do understand that some stories end when we do not intend for them. Thanks for the great story, that this is. It does show your great skill in writing.

Army_Baby

• 11 years later...

Too bad this story is discontinued. I really enjoyed it and it left me hanging. Will Anita get her diapers back? Where did her friends go and why did they ditch the date? What happens next in this scene? Why is it called Anita Trials? 

I guess I didn’t catch the date on this. Oh well what I read, I enjoyed. I don’t really care much for reading stories that are 10 years old and don’t have any chance of being completed. 

• 3 months later...