LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

~*sissy Kiss*~

Guest ChristieLuv

• 1 month later...

Hi DiaperBayb! I'm checking it out right now but then when I just went there it says a new apache server was installed so they might just be doing upgrades.

(edit) Oh they are just upgrading! The old server had some issues so they are putting it on a new one! It is just taking them some time. So no worries it is only temporary then SissyKiss will be back up! (/edit)

• 1 month later...

What a great site.....so many wonderful links and forums. I still havent had time to see them all.

And wow.....all those lovely picture name tags.....please please tell me how i could get such a gorgeous picture.....they are sooooooo sissy and girly. Made me feel special just looking at them. Cant wait to read more.

OH........ thank you sweet sister I have just had a quick look and its like mommy geeting me a new dress or sweet dolly to play with......you are so kind and sharing wish there were more sweet ppl like you. I will post my new posey when I have chosen one...could be sometime though....so many to chose.......thank you again sweet sister :wub::wub::wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for the heads up there bayb :) Do look at that site every so often, But too advanced for me to join.

Me and plastic pigs ( computers ) dont get along.

Hugs Chloe

• 4 months later...

Hey, have you been to SissyKiss lately? :lol: Christie Luv has been busy loading up the Audio/Video forum. :rolleyes: Lots of diaper Videos, the others are TG but still cute.

Check it out girls!

I have tried to join SK several times, with no luck!! It says that the name I want is reserved or something. I have pretty much given up on it!!!

I have tried to join SK several times, with no luck!! It says that the name I want is reserved or something. I have pretty much given up on it!!!

Criss, you are talkin to a girl who has the keys to this world.

netkidswear_1929_245244002.jpgPM me I can you

• 1 month later...