LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

~*sissy Kiss*~

Guest ChristieLuv

• 2 weeks later...

chibiyuri, did join sissykisses?

where you get that pretty avatar?

Sowy i didnt join it right away, ive been kinda busy lately :closedeyes:

but ill join it today ^_^.

As for the avatar its one that i made from a few pics i collected from verious sites. I fits me right now, my hair style is simular and i have a nighty just like she does ^_^.

I am so happy to say that Daily Diapers provided us with a wonderful webspace that is everything I was looking for and more! Sissy Kiss can have all sorts of fun features now! I am so excited thinking of the things I can make and to bring the sissybaby community together! Lots of hugs to our sweet new host! I will be sure to let you know here when it is ready!

yep

I enter my name and password and it goes right back to the main board screen saying not logged in

Hi SissyFlowerGirl! Sorry about that, I am not sure why it is doing that. I'll check out why. What name would you like to be? I'll register for you and PM you here, sending your password. :)

(edit)I edited some things maybe you can log in now(/edit)

Also is the clock on your pc definitely showing the correct time, date etc ?

You could also try deleting your browser cookies. Sometimes cookies mess with other cookies. I'm not talking about the yummy licious kind of cookie hehe. If you need to know how to do that let me know which browser you are using. (Internet Exporer, Fire Fox, Netscape, etc.) You might also try doing it in a different browser.