LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Re-learning Bedwetting

I gotsta be somewhat awake ta pee at night, cuz if I'm laying on my side, as I often am, da pee goes right out da side. I tink dere are some nini time diapies dat haff padding on da side, but I havn' twied dem.

Okay....I guess sometin' ta twy would be ta dwink lotsa water, or eben better, cranberry juice or some kinda diuretic, and den take some sweepin' pills. Da pills should make ya stay asweep, and da water or diuretic should definitely make ya pee. Do dis for a while, and ebentually, I tink yer body wud get used to it, and it'd become routine, and you'd wet da bed ebrynite!

drink a glass of milk, about 2 hours befor bed and one just befor going to bed.

point down and it will help not flow out the side.

when you got to pee let go. then relax. sleep in the wet diaper all night. every night, if you wake up to pee just go back to sleep. it helps if you pee your diaper laying down. every time you got to go. it will help you learn to go when laying down.

use bed protection. and give it time.

Bedwetting would definitely allow you better sleep, but it would be just as good to cut down on liquids before you go to bed.

I think bedwetting has more cons than pros. What if you nod off during the day and aren't wearing a diaper?

Bedwetting would definitely allow you better sleep, but it would be just as good to cut down on liquids before you go to bed.

I think bedwetting has more cons than pros. What if you nod off during the day and aren't wearing a diaper?

dat wouldn't be a probwem if he's a 24/7. But, it wud be a probwem for me, cuz my diapers leak right out if I's layin' on my side. I's had dem leak out eben when I pee on my back, cuz dey's so wet, jus' a dribble, but I don' use sheets, an I tink I stained my mattwess. I don' wike haffin' ta clean my bed evwyday. But, I haz accidents sometimes. I'm normally havin' vivid dreams at da time.

has anyone taught themselves how to wet the bed (or diaper) without waking up? I am looking for some advice on how to do this. Or also, if you have any pros and cons to becoming a fulltime bedwetter.

well, well well...

how to become a bedwetter, how to become intontinent, how to... honestly, WHY? I mean I wake up if I have to pee - if I wear a diaper I just barely have to become awake, realize that I've got a nice diaper on and relax an pee - damn it feels good, and it doesn't take me a minute to drift back to sleep.

now if I don't have a diaper, I wake up the same way, but I have to get up and go to the toilet... walk back to bed and try to get some sleep again.

But at least I HAVE A CHOICE. I bet that 99% of the bedwetters (real ones) out there would do a lot to get that sort of control...

if you want to need to pee during the night, well just drink one or two glasses of water or gator before you go to sleep - and unless your bladder is monstrously huge and capable to hold it for a long time without being a "bother", you will wake up and need to pee.

none the less, you can always try drugs, albeit I strongly advice against it.

A bit alcohol, lots of water and some MILD sleeping meds should do the trick... but heck' it's as unhealthy as they come.

yyou can try hypnosis... go and see a pro - it costs - but they're better than most tapes...

you might get there if you truly want it

But here comes the thing you should ask yourself: WHY

There are complications if you become a bedwetter... think about dates, think about activities where you'd rather sleep without the NEED for a diaper...

If you truly want it well you can try - but there is most likely no guaranteed working method...

I gotsta be somewhat awake ta pee at night, cuz if I'm laying on my side, as I often am, da pee goes right out da side. I tink dere are some nini time diapies dat haff padding on da side, but I havn' twied dem.

Okay....I guess sometin' ta twy would be ta dwink lotsa water, or eben better, cranberry juice or some kinda diuretic, and den take some sweepin' pills. Da pills should make ya stay asweep, and da water or diuretic should definitely make ya pee. Do dis for a while, and ebentually, I tink yer body wud get used to it, and it'd become routine, and you'd wet da bed ebrynite!

no offense mate, but would it be possible to keep the baby-talk to the appropriate board instead of "diaper talk" ??

it takes time to read and I - and maybe others - who are not into that kind of thing actually find it not very "funny" either.

besides, taking sleeping pills over a prolongued time isn't such a bright idea.

you might get the desired results, but you for sure will not be willing to pay the price in form of a toll it takes on your body.

as mentioned in my last post - it could work - but I advice against it.

I dont think its possible because urinary frequency and use is controlled internally by hormones and fluid build up. Just an opinion.

that is why it takes time. you got to tell your body its ok to go when diaperd. it will learn to over ride the automatic need to hold.

it was just a thought....I don't know how to relearn bedwetting. The routine thing tends to work for me, laying down and peeing, but I still have to be somewhat awake for it. I don't like leaks.

Wow...I'd read the post from Eric D and was prepared to see flames...I sort of agree personally on the baby talk routine out of the proper forum, but I just skip past those. Instead, what I read was an incredibly reasoned response on Knuxie's part!

Good restraint and excellent understanding of others! If no one else does, I want to commend you on extreme reasonability!! I look forward to seeing your posts now!

I actually used to listen to hypno tapes for a couple months, not sure if they really did anything but its always been really easy for me to just let go whether standing, laying, sitting w/e #1 and 2.

My experience with sleeping in diapers is whenever i fall asleep in a wet diaper i end up waking up in a VERY wet diaper. I'm not sure if I actually wake up mid-night and dont remember or just got...not too sure. So my best advice, just wet a little before u fall asleep, i think once u subconciosly get used to being in a wet diaper ur more likely to just let it go. Even during the day as soon as i put on a diaper i feel like i have to go like IMMEDIATELY

On the other hand, i've had a problem with leaking at night because i wet soo much, i've even tried double diapering, always manages to leak...

I actually used to listen to hypno tapes for a couple months, not sure if they really did anything but its always been really easy for me to just let go whether standing, laying, sitting w/e #1 and 2.

My experience with sleeping in diapers is whenever i fall asleep in a wet diaper i end up waking up in a VERY wet diaper. I'm not sure if I actually wake up mid-night and dont remember or just got...not too sure. So my best advice, just wet a little before u fall asleep, i think once u subconciosly get used to being in a wet diaper ur more likely to just let it go. Even during the day as soon as i put on a diaper i feel like i have to go like IMMEDIATELY

On the other hand, i've had a problem with leaking at night because i wet soo much, i've even tried double diapering, always manages to leak...

I've done that too... I went to bed in a diaper I'd already peed in twice, and I woke up with a wet bed. Apparently, I leaked out.

Wow...I'd read the post from Eric D and was prepared to see flames...I sort of agree personally on the baby talk routine out of the proper forum, but I just skip past those. Instead, what I read was an incredibly reasoned response on Knuxie's part!

Good restraint and excellent understanding of others! If no one else does, I want to commend you on extreme reasonability!! I look forward to seeing your posts now!

Was that a compliment?

no offense mate, but would it be possible to keep the baby-talk to the appropriate board instead of "diaper talk" ??

it takes time to read and I - and maybe others - who are not into that kind of thing actually find it not very "funny" either.

besides, taking sleeping pills over a prolongued time isn't such a bright idea.

you might get the desired results, but you for sure will not be willing to pay the price in form of a toll it takes on your body.

yeah the pills wouldn't be a good idea i think just if i want to pee the bed just drink lots of liquid !then u'll be sure to pee!

• 9 months later...

has anyone taught themselves how to wet the bed (or diaper) without waking up? I am looking for some advice on how to do this. Or also, if you have any pros and cons to becoming a fulltime bedwetter.

I am working on becoming nocturnally incontinent myself :) Overhydrating helps as does peeing in bed before you go to sleep. I sometimes use the free 'hypno' files mentioned elsewhere but they only help a tiny bit if at all. My own self-hypnosis of repeating over and over that I should be a bedwetter until I go to sleep, and visualizing myself that way seems to help more than anything. For that to happen you must see bedwetting as a positive, your subconcious mind won't allow you to do something you think is bad without an outside influence.

Some have questioned the logic of becoming a bedwetter again :huh: And my real desire is to bedwet only while wearing diapers. I am not sure that is possible without a personal hypnosis session and it might be tough to find a hypnotist that would do it. I've been working on it alone for maybe 6 months with some success but I still usually wake up to some degree to pee :( The mornings I wake up wetter than I remember doing(especially when I'm soaking wet :) )makes the effort worthwhile and gives me great joy.

The "Pros" I see are that I can sleep better, a big problem I've always had and hated. It gives me the perfect opportunity to wear diapers which is something I like doing :wub: It reduces the possibility of a soaked bed(I always use plastic or rubber panties). In the winter it means I don't have to get up and get cold going potty, I can stay warm and snug. Under a diaper cover that warmth stays after peeing(which also warms things down there). Thinking of myself as a bedwetter makes me happy :D So far becoming one has done the same.

The "Cons" I see are that I may not be able to differentiate between diapered and undiapered which could leave me needing diapers every night. I might lose control when I fall asleep elsewhere :( It requires money to buy disposables and/or extra laundry to be done. Given the decades it took me to learn to not wet the bed it may not be reversible should I wish that later on.

For me, the "Pros" far outweigh the "Cons" :) I already have 'clothing issues' since I'm TG and only wear men's outer clothing at work. The rest of my wardrobe consists of women's wear ranging from "you can't tell the difference without looking closely" to formal evening wear. If a potential partner can deal with that then they can probably deal with my diapers too. So far I haven't gone there with anyone but if I'm lucky again I am going to. I'm quite used to rejection already, another time won't dent my spirit any worse :mellow: I want a soulmate that will love all of me forever no matter what and I am ready to offer the same. Anything less just couldn't work for me. If I develop a need for diapers at night, then I will accept it as the cost of doing what I want to do. It isn't any different than needing to keep your strength up to be a mountain climber if that's what you want to do.

I'm still a bit edgy about the possibility of it becoming permanant and I think that is why I am not making the progress I want to. Forever is a very big thing, am I really ready for that possibility? I'm not quite certain but I am willing to go further with this for now. There are lots of people who are bedwetters without choice in lifetime partnerships who are doing well and happy. If they can do it then so can I. To paraphrase Davy Crockett; "Be sure this is what you really want, then go ahead."

Bettypooh

In an older post, I read that wetting yourself when you wake up is most effective. He did it two times a week- two different days each week. He said it becomes easier every time.

After awhile, you'll wet yourself first thing when you wake up, while you're still half-asleep. And eventually, you'll wake up wet.

I haven't quite tried that yet, but I plan to. :D

• 8 years later...

Regressing back to nightly bedwetting was one of the best things to happen to me. I am so much happier and relaxed a person. I love being a bedwetter again and wouldn't want to be dry at night. Some of us are just meant to be bedwetters and I for sure am one.

I didn't have to relearn bedwetting as it just came back with a vengeance in my late 40's. I just to make no effort to combat it and allowed it to develop. I am now never dry at night and wear nappies and plastic pants to bed. I wet so heavily that most mornings the sheet is wet too. Do I care not at all. Most people will never understand but becoming a bedwetter again was such a good thing for me.