LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Wearing Diapers?

While the idea of wearing messy pants doesn't appeal to me, I can relate to enjoying the feeling of wet ones. Diapers gives you that ability to do it without people discovering what you have done. You could keep that great feeling that you love to have all day long if you use diapers. Where ever you go, what ever you do you can enjoy the feeling of wet and messy pants.

Mind you, you might want to watch how much you actually mess in your diaper as the smell would be a blatant tell-tale sign.

Guest Guest

(snip)

I suppose what I wonder is how much of your interest in wearing a diaper is the diaper itself and how much is what you use the diaper for? For me, the sensation of going to the toilet in my pants is what really does it for me. What those pants are - diaper or usual underwear - is probably less important than the act itself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For me, a DL, the act of wearing diapers themselves turns me on...it's naughty, there's that nice pressure in the crotch area, and I'm not responsible for wetting myself....though I don't poop in my diaper often, it's too much stink and work when it has to be cleaned up.

There's a definite comfort factor when I am wearing diapers....suddenly I'm not being pushed to be a responsible adult when I am not quite ready for it. This is helped by my knowing that my diapers (usually paper-outside "protective underwear" or pullups) really won't be discovered.