• I pee my diaper
    • I poop my diaper
    • I poop and pee my diaper
    • I only wear them and don't use

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings and wishing all are dry and well powdered,

At work i try to only pee in my disposable diaper. if i am close to lunch i will fill it as well. At home i will only pee in my cloth diapers as my live in girlfriend does not know about my diapers

thanks as this is my first post to this

• 1 month later...

i always enjoy peeing in my diaper( i generually do wear my diaers most of the day so i think i always pee my diaper and) i also like to mess my diaper some of the time and then i sit in it for a while rathr then change right awya because clean up takes a while so i just sit and enjoy the feeling

• 3 weeks later...

I started wearing diapers 24/7 last month and using the potty isn't an option for me. Although I don't outwardly act like a non-potty trained 3 year old, thats my internal baby age, so whenever I gotta go, I just go in my diapers.

That must get expensive huh? I am curious about the cash one would shell out doing that. Must be alot huh?

• 6 years later...

All three things. (Don't think too long about that one :thumbsup: ). I can only pee/poop in a diaper when I know I will be able to go to my house and be alone so I can change the diaper and waterproof pants, wash them, dry them, and hide them.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I mostly pee in my diapers, but I find I like to poop them more and more and just let it go when the time comes. While I've had a few accidents when out I keep the pooping part at home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...