LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poop My Daiper This Morning

poepluier

god this reminds me of a story when i went to some fancy resturaunt with my buddy and our girlfriends.....i was wearing wich none of them knew and was sitting down after a big steak dinner when i felt a rumble in my gut and i had the biggest urge to poo.......i tried to get up and make it to the bathroom in time but it was too late.....i had messed my depends :) so as i waddled to the bathroom to cleanmyself up the smell got worse and worse so bad other people kept staring.....i was so embarassed but i made it to the bathroom and without babywipes its a hella ov a lot harder to clean.....so when i was finished i threw it out and hurried back to the table.......im never going to do that again

At weast you wuz wearin' a diapie. Clean-up duz take foreber wiff toilet papuh, but better dan nuffin. An' good ting you had a diapie, cuz dat would be impossible to clean udderwize... poopie goes right thru undies, an' stains, an always leaves a smell. It's not good.

I haz roomies, an' I get so nervous when I poopie dat dey'll smell it and know it wuz me, an' tink I'm a gwoss wi'l foxie. I's so embarrassed. also, you say you'll never do dat again, but you said you twied to get to da baffroom on time, so dat was jus' an accident...dey happen. Unless you weally did mean ta poop yerself. Mexican food and weally greasy food does it ta me... An' I'b onwy been wearin' diapies since last Monday. Before dat, I had lotsa accidents.... *blushes* but not all of dem were on accident.