LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want People To Know!

I think my own mind is trying to sabotage me. The AB/DL lifestyle doesn't lend itself well to discovery by friends and families. How does one explain to a loved one that you like to wear and use a diaper? How can someone explain that a sopping wet diaper feels really good? Not without a whole lot of stammering and skirting around the issue.

When people find out that I wear diapers I always make up some medical reason as to why I need them. I always try to explain its due to the fact that I cannot control myself and I need to wear a diaper because of that same reason. I've never come clean to anyone besides my wife that diapers feel great to wear and I enjoy the ability to use them whenever I feel like it. Am I ashamed? Sometimes. Am I afraid of rejection? You bet I am. No one wants to be labled as some sort of freak and ostracized from society. I have had personal experience in this area and it's not fun.

However. A big piece of me wants to tell people that I WEAR DIAPERS!! I have a fair amount of young, cute, female friends and I would love to hear them offer me a diaper change. Of course, what I am really after is for someone to come clean and tell me that they wear diapers too. Wouldn't you like to share a knowing look with a fellow AB/DL when you wander by the local lavatory only to find a huge lineup of people waiting to get in? Or how about being that only friend that can really understand what diaper rash really feels like. What about a frank conversation about the pros and cons of certain disposables on the market today? I know we can have them here in this forum, but it would be nice to have another friend 'in the know'.

I have tested people as well. I have wondered aloud as to how wearing an adult diaper would feel when in the company of friends. I have left bags of Attends lying around my house where people are sure to discover them. My used diapers quite often sit in an uncovered trash can in my kitchen. There have also been inadvertent discoveries of my diapers or my fetish from friends and family. My sister in law once commented about the plastic bed sheet we keep on the mattress in our bedroom after she used our room to get changed for a wedding. My best friend's wife commened on a pull-up that I was wearing after she saw it sticking out of my pants when I bent over to tie a shoe.

I know that I am beginning to become more comfortable with having people know about diapers. You always need to be careful as to who you might want to tell, but I have been suprised by the nonchalant reactions that I have recieved from people so far.

Time to change...

Beware the urge to come clean with your friends and family and neighbours and the post man, etc. While it can be awful to have a secret that is so much a part of you, letting everyone know isn't always the best thing either. The fact that your wife is so accepting is wonderful. I'm sure there are a lot of people on this board that wish their partners were so accommodating.

The truth of the matter is, those nonchalant reactions are probably a result of them not knowing what the hell to think or say. Most people really don't want to know what goes on in the bedrooms (or brains) of their family members or friends. It's not that they might love you any less, but they would rather not have known in the first place. If you think about it, if your siblings or parents told you they were into something kinky that you personally had a hard time getting your head around, you would probably wish they hadn't told you. If it were me, I'd be thinking what they do in their own bedroom, etc. is their business but I'd rather not know about it.

And those young female friends of yours ... don't hold your breath. While they might be polite about it if they found out, the chances are the idea of changing you would not appeal to them in the least. And I don't mean that to be cruel, it's just that ours is an unusual interest and most people don't get it.

Guest diapered469

I had a period of 'coming out,' where I told a couple friends, and also a couple of semi-strangers. I now see some of those semi-strangers around town, and it is always quite awkward, and I don't know why I did it. My friends for the most part ignore it, although there are the occassional off-hand remarks. I've now decided to keep quiet for the most part, cuz you never know when it's gonna come back to bite you.

well why not just think of it as a normal fetish. I mean does your best friends mom run around telling people she is a dominatrix or your gay neighbor saying how good it feels to have a penius up your pooper? Everyone is weird but not everyone tries to tell people just how weird they really are.