LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught!

Well, I thought I was smooth enough never to be caught but I guess not. I had ordered a case of attends to my PO box but the company used UPS. Ive gone through this before and didnt realize while I was placing the order, but they dont deliver to PO boxes so I thought the order was just going to get returned. NOPE. Instead, it goes to what the post office thinks is your physical adress, which isnt mine anymore but is my best friends. He calls me and tells me I have a package there and asks if he can open it. I didnt think anything of it because I thought it was still going to the post office despite my prior asumptions. He opened them up and startledly asked me "what the..." and it was then I said, Ill tell you later, and hung up on him. I called him back and told him to just listen and I told him the deal and that I didnt want to talk about it and I didnt want anyone else to know, and he said "thats all you need to say, you can stop right there". Thankfully, he was cool with it, not at all what I feared was going to happen, but I think its gonna take a few days for the embarrasment to wear off.

Well, I thought I was smooth enough never to be caught but I guess not. I had ordered a case of attends to my PO box but the company used UPS. Ive gone through this before and didnt realize while I was placing the order, but they dont deliver to PO boxes so I thought the order was just going to get returned. NOPE. Instead, it goes to what the post office thinks is your physical adress, which isnt mine anymore but is my best friends. He calls me and tells me I have a package there and asks if he can open it. I didnt think anything of it because I thought it was still going to the post office despite my prior asumptions. He opened them up and startledly asked me "what the..." and it was then I said, Ill tell you later, and hung up on him. I called him back and told him to just listen and I told him the deal and that I didnt want to talk about it and I didnt want anyone else to know, and he said "thats all you need to say, you can stop right there". Thankfully, he was cool with it, not at all what I feared was going to happen, but