LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare Brand

Necros

I got my case of the Molicare Super Plus today. I must say I love the color they seem to be very thick even thicker then Bambino but I'm not crazy over the plastic it seems to be made very cheap seems to be very thin but I love the color its a very light pinkish purple..

i know exactly what you mean, i'm wearing a super plus right now, and it seems like the plastic is literally seperate from the cotton.but i do like the color/thickness.

• 3 weeks later...

My only gripe with the Molicares is that they clump up horribly when wet. They're great if I'm just going to be sitting on the couch all day, otherwise I go for something like Abena or Bambino.

I've found that an Abri-Let Maxi as a booster between the gathers is the perfect for the M/L 27"-56" size and almost completely eliminates the clumping problem, at least for me.

I wear molicare super plus diapers regularly. If you find you have a sodden lump in your crotch then perhaps it is time for changing. I have had no difficulty with the tapes, though I did experience a great deal of trouble with the abena brand. I don't mind the color though I am aware many take offense to this. No diaper is perfect though for single diaper absorbency it is great and the comfort is fantastic. All though this is my favorite diaper keep in mind this is written by a man who has never come across a diaper he hasn't liked.

Voodu

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Well the Tena Slip Maxi has ended and I'm now in Molicare Super Plus. They're good but don't fit me quite as well so I'm on a quest once again. Or will be soon, money is tight right now :rolleyes:

In your opinion,what similar diapers would you go to if Moli's weren't available?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Was cleaning out my stash over Christmas and found an old pack of Molicare Super Plus plastic backed nappies in box I had forgotten about along with some Abena Xplus.

There was a time when I thought the Molicare Super Plus was the best product out there but I got the chance to try them again and I was disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know what differences there are between the Molicare Premium Slip Maxi and the plastic backed Slip Maxi?  Apart from the obvious thing that the latter is plastic-backed that is.  Are they the same capacity?  I can get the plastic-backed a lot cheaper at the moment, & my Premium Slip Maxi's are fast running out...

On 2/28/2018 at 8:56 AM, Stroller said:

Does anyone know what differences there are between the Molicare Premium Slip Maxi and the plastic backed Slip Maxi?  Apart from the obvious thing that the latter is plastic-backed that is.  Are they the same capacity?  I can get the plastic-backed a lot cheaper at the moment, & my Premium Slip Maxi's are fast running out...

I asked the same question of Hartmann (in the UK) & got the reply that they were the same apart from the backing, & that you could only get the plastic-backed ones by phone order from Hartmann:

" Yes the molicare slip PE backed are the same absorbency as the fabric backed maxi pads available on our website.  The PE backed pads are only available over the telephone and are not sold anywhere else.  Telephone 0800 028 9490. "  This is  a UK-only free phone number.

No mention of them being discontinued, but that doesn't prove anything of course.

Despite what the email from Hartman said, the plastic-backed ones appear to be available online from Dorset Nursing Supplies, so I've ordered some from them.  At a good price too.

I've no idea what the position in the US over these is of course.

I order my plastic Molicare Slip from Dorset Nursing Supplies and indeed they are a good price. I haven't tried the cloth version and I'm unlikely too because I hate cloth backed nappies.

• 1 year later...

Can someone point me to there corporate site? Want to look at the full product range for side by side comparison

• 1 year later...

Has anyone tried the Molicare Premium Elastic 2 tape diapers? I was looking for reviews and all I am finding is company propaganda. 95% of their videos on this item are about how fast it can be put on. Nothing about performance or fit..

11 hours ago, dmavn said:

Has anyone tried the Molicare Premium Elastic 2 tape diapers? I was looking for reviews and all I am finding is company propaganda. 95% of their videos on this item are about how fast it can be put on. Nothing about performance or fit..

I'm in a medium 6D now.  Medium is too small for my 38" waist (well they would stretch to 47" --ok who wants it that tight?).  They are pretty thin.  I like how the tabs are not too wide--good for airflow.  The tabs are combination velcro and tape.  I pulled the tap off a couple times to get the fit right and it seems to have stuck again.  They are low rise, but the back does come up an extra inch or so.  They are pretty wide and have a good amount of room and have empty space in the front back and front.  I think I started to get a bit of chaffng in the front once it was near full.   Coverage width in the back is pretty good.  They don't seem to clump up and are soft.  They will last for one and a half wetting.  I imagine 8d and 10d will last longer and be thicker.  Overall, I like them.

Premium Elastic are pretty comfortable such that I almost forgot I was wearing one.  They do absorb up the back.  They are a little stiff, but haven't had the typical clumping.  They do not contain odors well and you can clearly see that you have used it.  Should that be a premium feature:  that you cannot see or tell that you have wet it?