LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question & New Member

When I initially got together with my wife, I told her that I had a strange fetish. I wanted her to guess what it was while I gave her clues. It was kind of fun for a while when we discussed the different ideas that she came up with, but ultimately she found me out.

I was suprised at her reaction. I continue to be suprised to this day. It is not every day that you can bear your inner most secrets to people you love. The thoughts of rejection ran the gamut between outright dismissal to disgust. I loved her and I hoped that she loved me too. She accepted that aspect of my life with much dignity.

Through the years of our marriage I have never felt rejected from this woman. She has always supported the fact that her husband has a need to be in diapers. I even think it is strange to run around the house in nothing but a diaper that has been quite damp for some time. To her, me in diapers is normal.

It suprises me what people will put up with in their lives for love. You hear stories everyday about the abused girlfriend that stands by her man because they are in love. To us in the AB/DL community it would seem that wearing a diaper is quite minor in the grand scheme of reasons to leave your spouse for, but it does happen. I read stories all the time about people who have lost their significant other because they couldn't handle the fact they wore diapers. Now to be fair, the stories are one sided. You never read a story from the ex-lover explaining their actions. I am always of the opinion that there are deeper issues to a break-up. Not all of us are saints and angels. Still, you can read the 'woe is me' stories on almost any AB/DL discussion forum.

Ultimately, people are people. Acceptance from others is difficult enough in life. Throw in the fact that you want your partner to accept something that they had willingly given up in their toddler years might be pushing the envelope. People are conditioned to retain their bodily functions until a suitable time to perform the act of elimination. Holding your urine competently is a sign of maturity and stability, traits women seek in men and vice versa.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy diapers and all the aspects that come from wearing them (well maybe not the diaper rash). Everyone here has the right to do what they want (to an extent)and the right to decide what kind of underwear they want to wear. A partner that would leave you because you happen to crinkle a little when you walk isn't much of a partner anyway. Just remember that a marriage or partnership will always be a little of give and take. The best ones are where you both don't mind giving more and taking less.

Time to change my diaper

First I wanted to say hi to everyone...just signed up and it is great to have others experience the same as me. On to my question... My fiance and I have been dating for almost 3 years and I have recently started wearing diapers again. I have always liked them since I was little and used to tape 2 baby diapers together to make one bigger one... She however doesn't know about them, even though I wear them to bed at night. How I can I break it to her that I like to wear them? There is nothing sexual involved with them as I do it for comfort mostly. I can't say hey lets try some unusual sexual stuff so-to-speak as we agreed not to have sex until after we are married, as both of us are pretty religious. We decided to grow our relationship emotionally more than physical so bring the sexual aspect of diapers into this probably won't work as I said before for me they are nothing sexual. Has anyone else gone through this with much success? She is a pretty open and outgoing person, but I guess I am quite nervous...

Guest Guest

If you are planning on getting married the best bet is honesty. If you wait till after, it is kinda like under false prestenses. Look at it this way- if you bought a car with the idea that it had leather seats, and after you drove it home found it had cloth seats you would probably be pretty mad you were lied to (or had information withheld from you if you want to be technical). It is kind of the same thing.

Besides a relationship is built on trust, by not being forthright you are showing a lack of trust and yourself untrustworthy. If it truly is an unconditional love she will work through it or better yet, you'll work through it together.

My wife doesn't like my diaper thang to much but she lets me play with it when she is not around and knows I have them. For me it is a humiliation thing and although she won't do the diaper thing she does give me the bottle and pacifier from time to time and spanks me regular. So keep in mind there is always room for compromise.

But don't just spring it on her either. Hint around and ease into it. Maybe buy her a pacifier because you think its cute and commandeer it later. Or leave a printed page from an ab website explaining the fetish in sympathetic terms lying around. When she happens upon it tell her it is something you think about from time to time and you were looking for info cause you thought you might be nuts (as all of us diaper lovers do from time to time).

Good luck!

Guest nohow

I tried to inform my wife shortly after our marriage. She rejected the thought of diapers and plastic pants. I've been back in the closet for over 26 years now. Therefore, I think it best to share diaper interest before marriage. Would we have married? I don't know. I thought in my naive state of mind that the DL in me would go away after marriage. Wrong. Let her know well before the wedding and hope she is understanding. Your love of diapers is not going away but she might.

From Nohow, nohowgolden@yahoo.com