LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DailyDi

How Many Diapers Do You Use A Day?

47 posts in this topic

If I wear all day & I wear terries I usally only wear about 3 nappies, but disposables I get through about 6 .

I seems when ever i am diapered i tend to pee a lot more but sometimes even when im not diapered i tend to make at least 6 trip to the toilet a day

I usually use one a night. On weekends I use more. I do not wear to work.

Froggy

I normally go though about 5-6 six diapers a day, depending on what happens in them. I used cloth at home and disposable when out and I'm totally incontinent so it's not a choice.

Nappies cost me nothing so I have no troubles with the cost. For me its all about keeping my skin healthy and among the major concerns in that sense are keeping skin dry. So I change atleast each time I go to cath, and between that if I find out I had some accidents such as spasms.

I do however, understand the financial trouble regular changing can be for pee ple who actually pay for their nappies, and I do feel lucky that I don't have to sit in a wet nappy for longer than absolutely most nesesary.

Hi

I am not incontinent but the reason I wear nappies is I need to make frequent visits to the bathroom which can be very inconvenient at times. Therefore my aim is to make my nappies last as long as possible. I usully change when they start to get uncomfortable which varies on the type of nappy I am using. If I am at home I use the toilet in the usual way but the nappy enables me to reduce the frequency of visits. In this case one nappy will last me for 24hrs or more. If I am going out I use one nappy for the period of time I am out.

For home use I use a baby nappy with extended tapes which I find are really comfortable and very absorbent. If I am going out a few hours and I expect to need to wet my nappy I will use a baby nappy with plastic pants on top. A single nappy should last me about 5 hours provided I use the toilet before going out.

If I am out all day I double up with a baby nappy inside and that should last me ten hours.

I always wear my ordinary underwear over my nappy to absorb any leaks and to hold it in place

Richard

insurance pays for all of mine, so i dont have to worry about the cost...i probably use anywhere between 6 and 8 a day, depending on which brand i wear...i will go through more a day if i wear attends than if i wear molicare super plus...

I usually go through 5 or so Attends a day, unless I'm having a late night and drinking lol umm if I wear cloth I tend to change more than that 'cause they dun feel right when they start getting wet, plus I can wash them so I'm more inclined to try and feel more dry when I can -=\

when i wear it is 1-3 a through a 24h time frame

i go through 5-7 a day depending. it's gone up over the last couple of years and i lose more control. i've been using Depends but am switching to Abriform Xplus to cut down on the number of changes (i'm mobility limited too) and for better leak protection at night.

One for sure which is needed for overnight use. Beyond that it's more of an optional sorta thing. ;)

Looking at my previous reply, I see I didn't really answer the question!

2 to 3 disposables per day on average.

I'm Just A DL, But I Have Recently Started Wearing Pretty Much 24/7 So about 4-5 A Day And I Love It Wearing Diapers is so Much Fun!!!!!

Nearly always terry nappies and plastic pants: one thick overnight with two baby nappies folded inside as soakers, and two thinner nappies with one soaker during daytimes.

If I have to wear disposables (which I avoid if possible) it's 4 or 5 in a 24-hour period, usually with a mid-night change due to leaks. :(

Simba B)

Two to three a day, also depends if it's coth or disposables, as i switch sometimes. 

Even though this thread is more than a decade old, it's still relevant, I suppose, so I participated in the poll. I checked "three times a day", but really, depending on how much liquid my body decides to get rid of on any particular day, it can be anywhere from two to six.

Just did a cost analysis and recently found that I come to about 2-2/3 diapers per day. This is using Confidry 24/7 all the time (with baby diaper suffers overnight), and changing 3 (or sometimes just 2) times in a 24 period. I guess I'm a bit dehydrated on average too then.... (though I have been taking them to their maximum as of lately). Gonna have to work on making it to 3 diapers per day then, now where is my bottle.

I use one during the day for weewees and two at same time in bed for weewees and poos at night

1 person likes this

It depends. Usually 2 or 3, on a heavy day 3 or 4, if I'm having stomach trouble who knows.

3-4 a day.

Kept in cloth so 4 to 6 a day.

I can only wear when my brother is at work, so my diaper time is limited. Generally I use two or three depending on when I need to poop. I wear cloth diapers and a waterproof cover. At night I wear a diaper but don't use it because I sleep at Mom's house. I get up and pee about 7:00 and put on a "usable" cloth diaper, soaker and waterproof pants that I will wear and use until I can walk over to my house after my brother goes to work. Then I'm good for a couple of changes until I need to wash/dry and put everything away before he gets home and I'm back at Mom's house for the night.