LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Diapers Do You Use A Day?

DailyDi

• 4 years later...
7 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

4 to 5 daily, depending on how much I eat or drink :)

Brian

Since you post that you usually wear Mega Max diapers, that seems like a lot.  I guess you probably don't get the full use of them when you mess and need to change before their absorbent capacity has been reached.  You must pee a lot because you often describe your pink Mega Max diapers as soaked.

I generally use 2 -3 a day, depending on what I'm up to. If I'm around the house all day (I generally work from home), then I'll wear one heavy-duty overnight diaper (like a Rearz Alpaca or Barnyard, or large Megamax), and one medium-weight daytime diaper (Like a Rearz Lil' Monster or a medium-sized Megamax) in 24 hours. If I have running around to do or I'm going to the gym, then I won't likely wear a diaper to the ragged edge of failure, so I'll throw a third one into the mix. 

14 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Since you post that you usually wear Mega Max diapers, that seems like a lot.  I guess you probably don't get the full use of them when you mess and need to change before their absorbent capacity has been reached.  You must pee a lot because you often describe your pink Mega Max diapers as soaked.

@rusty pins

I will explain:  If I am doing a normal day, and I am outfitted correctly, most times, i can get away with No changes the whole day, BUT, if I use my megamax to it's limit like I did a couple weeks ago, and it is soaked to the max, and leaking badly, this tells me I need to monitor it better.  If I have a upset tummy, I have had it happen where I changed 4 times in one day, because of having BM's multiple times. 

It also depends on how much/what I eat or drink:  If I am pounding the water or tea, and take a dyazide (water pill) then I WILL eventually go, and I WILL empty the tanks :)

I can use 1-2 per day, but this depends on whether I am feeling well, or NOT, because if I am sick, I may use the diaper and just release it all:  If I am doing BM's a LOT, I may have to change 3-4 times if my tummy is messed up due to illness, or whatever.  The doctor made sure to give the script a "use 3-5 briefs daily" line in the script he originally wrote, because he wanted me to have enough supply. 

Sorry for any confusion:  The Megamax makes it a LOT easier, but sometimes you have to change multiple times :)

Brian

No confusion.  I figured it was something like that.  Not knowing how often you will have a BM can most likely cause you to go through several Mega Max diapers before their time is up.  Too bad on days when you are pounding the water or tea, take a dyazide (water pill) and will empty the tanks you can't just rely on a Mega Max without the fear you will also be messing your diaper.  If you weren't pounding down all the water but still knew you would fill your diaper multiple times, you could use a mid range diaper that would be less expensive knowing you would have to change more often.

Three per day: two generic disposables briefly in which to go poo, morning and night. And then my Rearz training pants the rest of the time to go weewee. i wear the same Rearz essentially continuously because once they are soaked, i’m allowed to go weewee in the shower and let the liquid run from my plastic pants into the drain.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can wear anywhere between 2 to 4 a day. It just matters how wet of a day. I wear Abri Form plastic backed normally, but for in between I wear Tranquility ATN.

I can often get by on one It lasts from 20 to 24, I once got 25

Since I am not incontinent and identify more as a DL rather than AB, I usually wear just two diapers in a 24-hour period. One diaper to bed and in the morning, it is wet and shortly after I get up also messy. I then change into a diaper for work and wet during the course of the day and change either at work if I am close to leaking, or I change when I get home, and put on my night diaper around 6:30 to 7:00 pm.  So, there is a small window of not being in a diaper.

Ihave been in this diaper since about 2 PM EST yesterday and first wet it at about 3:15I may get to 2 PM today My chastity area is still mostly dry though the cloth is quite wet