LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Diapers Do You Use A Day?

DailyDi

• 2 months later...

Nappies cost me nothing so I have no troubles with the cost. For me its all about keeping my skin healthy and among the major concerns in that sense are keeping skin dry. So I change atleast each time I go to cath, and between that if I find out I had some accidents such as spasms.

I do however, understand the financial trouble regular changing can be for pee ple who actually pay for their nappies, and I do feel lucky that I don't have to sit in a wet nappy for longer than absolutely most nesesary.

Hi

I am not incontinent but the reason I wear nappies is I need to make frequent visits to the bathroom which can be very inconvenient at times. Therefore my aim is to make my nappies last as long as possible. I usully change when they start to get uncomfortable which varies on the type of nappy I am using. If I am at home I use the toilet in the usual way but the nappy enables me to reduce the frequency of visits. In this case one nappy will last me for 24hrs or more. If I am going out I use one nappy for the period of time I am out.

For home use I use a baby nappy with extended tapes which I find are really comfortable and very absorbent. If I am going out a few hours and I expect to need to wet my nappy I will use a baby nappy with plastic pants on top. A single nappy should last me about 5 hours provided I use the toilet before going out.

If I am out all day I double up with a baby nappy inside and that should last me ten hours.

I always wear my ordinary underwear over my nappy to absorb any leaks and to hold it in place

Richard

Guest diamondback688

insurance pays for all of mine, so i dont have to worry about the cost...i probably use anywhere between 6 and 8 a day, depending on which brand i wear...i will go through more a day if i wear attends than if i wear molicare super plus...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm Just A DL, But I Have Recently Started Wearing Pretty Much 24/7 So about 4-5 A Day And I Love It Wearing Diapers is so Much Fun!!!!!

Nearly always terry nappies and plastic pants: one thick overnight with two baby nappies folded inside as soakers, and two thinner nappies with one soaker during daytimes.

If I have to wear disposables (which I avoid if possible) it's 4 or 5 in a 24-hour period, usually with a mid-night change due to leaks. :(

Simba B)

• 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I can only wear when my brother is at work, so my diaper time is limited. Generally I use two or three depending on when I need to poop. I wear cloth diapers and a waterproof cover. At night I wear a diaper but don't use it because I sleep at Mom's house. I get up and pee about 7:00 and put on a "usable" cloth diaper, soaker and waterproof pants that I will wear and use until I can walk over to my house

• 2 months later...