• 0 replies
  4. Dependeco vs Omutsu

• 4 replies
    • 1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.5k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Larry saw her shift in her seat on the bus, and he sighed.  There was nothing he could do if she was wetting herself again right now.  The child probably needs to be potty trained or something.  She definitely needs to see a doctor though, too. He stayed quiet for the bus ride, not wanting to upset her anymore than she already was.  Preteen kids were hard to handle sometimes, especially when they were trying to prove they were big people, but kept making child-like mistakes. No one seemed to pay either of them any attention as they rode on the bus together, and before they knew it, they were back at the motel.  On their way in, Larry looked over at her as he unlocked the door. "When we get in, I want you to go straight to the toilet, and then I want to check your diaper.  I don't know what is going on with you, but I do know you are having accidents a bit much." He went in and started to put her things away that they got for her.
    • Going in my burial instructions, closed casket, diapered and dressed like a baby.
    • Shut up shut up! Kayla yelled in her head as she was so mad and embarasssd as the stupid girl clapped like she was really accomplishing something..  Quite the opposite this stupid girl is clapping for me going backwards she thinks as she circles the room feeling real stupid!  Can this really get any worse! She thinks as she sees her new mommy thinking about that made her roll her eyes… If I ever get out of this I’ll now know how a real baby feels.. ”Please no pictures and videos wait who are you going t- to show them- th them to you can’t please!” She cried as she didn’t know what they would do with the videos.. When Kayla kept begging Leah gave her a order in a icy tone and she knew she better do it… She looked at her mommy who had a big huge smile on her face like a real proud mommy.. Kayla did as she was told and crawled to her mommy as she was teased with baby talk and a shaking toy that made noises encouraging her to crawl each inch to get the toy and be rewarded with a baby bottle.   
    • Kayla laid there as her new mommy was tickling her and telling her about their wonderful baby mommy day.. She wanted to yell she was an adult but she didn’t want a spanking!  “This is it?” She cried as she realized her mommy was done dressing her it turned her stomach even thinking about that having her step mom dress her.  “Ugh this sucks!” She says as she begins crawling into the kitchen..