LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions And Answers

In this forum you can ask questions of the DD community and get answers. Other members can rate those answers to help you find the best solution to your query!

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. Should I buy and wear?

Asked by HumiliationLover423,

0 votes
    3 answers
  2. 0 votes
    2 answers
  3. 0 votes
    4 answers
  4. 0 votes
    1 answer
  5. Curiosity

Asked by Scottish diaper,

0 votes
    1 answer

191 questions in this forum

1. Should I buy and wear?

0 votes
    3 answers
  2. 0 votes
    2 answers
  3. 0 votes
    4 answers
  4. 0 votes
    1 answer
  5. Curiosity

0 votes
    1 answer
  6. 0 votes
    5 answers
  7. 0 votes
    7 answers
  8. 1 vote
    2 answers
  9. 0 votes
    2 answers
  10. 0 votes
    2 answers
  11. Cat Emetophilia

0 votes
    7 answers
  12. Asking my wife

1 vote
    5 answers
  13. Who is in North Carolina?

0 votes
    3 answers
  14. Speech Impediments

0 votes
    2 answers
  15. 0 votes
    1 answer
  16. 0 votes
    10 answers
  17. ABDL VIDEO SITES.

0 votes
    9 answers
  18. 0 votes
    2 answers
  19. Buy abdl stuff

0 votes
    3 answers
  20. 0 votes
    3 answers
  21. 1 vote
    6 answers
  22. 0 votes
    9 answers
  23. Pictures

0 votes
    4 answers
  24. I am new here

0 votes
    1 answer
  25. 0 votes
    2 answers
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Quick little anecdote, part of which I have may have mentioned here before - the drugstore nearby redid their shelving about a year ago, and they moved the adult diaper products over next to the youth/baby products, where previously, adult products were stocked with the sanitary pads and such. Although the "incontinence pads" are still stocked over there, whereas anything that pulls up or tapes on is now an aisle over. I guess it becomes a conundrum for the shelf planners - an incontinence pad is closer in packaging and appearance to a sanitary pad, but on the other hand, from a functional prospective, it is an incontinence product. But I guess it's a bit of a "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin" argument.  However, they have put up new signage again - this time, overhanging, rather than on the caps at the ends of the aisles. My younger daughter was the one who actually pointed this out to me; we were in there picking up a prescription for my wife, and I said "Hey, do you want to see if they have any of the new Goodnites in stock yet?" - they released some new Goodnites designs which we found in the US but that had not made their way up here the last time we looked for them.  So we angled towards the appropriate aisle, and then my daughter pointed out the three signs that were hanging from the ceiling over it - one read "Baby", one read "Diapers", and one read "Training Pants."  I asked her if she found that insulting - her and I often trade jabs about if pull-ups are "diapers" (she contends they aren't) - but then she said, "Well I guess I can ask you the same question!" - and pointed out that the adult diapers were in the same aisle, progressing seamlessly from the adolescent pull-up sizes.  Not that I buy my diapers in the drugstore very often, but, touché.  
    • "You can watch television if you want," Larry told her.  "But keep it low so I can sleep.  I'm turning in.  Don't stay up too long because I need to take you with me since the district office is on the other side of town and I don't want to leave you all alone." He had seen she was changed, but didn't go to check her.  They were home, so there was no reason to worry if she wet herself right now. "Good night, sweetheart." He winked at her and then went to bed.
    • Congrats, @Enthusi - assuming that's appropriate, of course. I tend to view losing weight as aspirational, but I know that's not always the case. I tend to trend in the opposite direction, although I did drop a fair bit of weight about a year ago. My body is a strange shape, with tree-trunk legs that are bulky relative to my waist size - often my legs need an XL while my waist could work within a large or even the outside edges of a medium. I also buy diapers from a number of manufacturers, which leaves me in this position: Rearz' "newer fit" diapers work best on me as an XL, but L will fit, though snugly. Whereas in their "original fit" diapers, XL is large on me, and L is generally just right. However, I still have medium NorthShore MegaMax diapers in my inventory and they fit. Their size L would also work, and their size XL is approaching bariatric proportions and would probably leak on me and go up to my chest.  When I wear the medium MegaMax or the new Rearz large diapers, I know what you mean - the tabs are over towards my hips, rather than out in front of me, and the whole diaper feels slimmer and snugger. I don't mind the feeling, because I grew up wearing diapers that were small on me (it was the pre-pull up era), but I do have to be careful about leaking over top of the front of the diaper, for example, if I'm sitting or laying down, and I'm pointed the wrong way down there. Whereas in an XL diaper, I'm covered past my belly button, so I don't have to worry about "orientation" down there.