LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Older Surveys

Surveys from past years.

• Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Awww, I've said before, she gets a bad press here.  This is because if you drew Venn diagrams between my nappies, her, and positive feedback there just isn't ANY intersection of those sets.  There IS positive feedback from her.  It just doesn't relate to nappies. I've still been impressed at her capacity to maintain her rage (or at least, a Mahatma Ghandi style position of passive aggression) for this long without either deciding to leave or giving in.
    • It’s never gotten to a money thing.  This would be a tough line for her to run because of the massive asymmetry in our lifetime earnings.  Although, after a late-career-life pandemic lay-off and the grim reality of being a white, male, aged middle manager from a major multinational in world dominated by woke HR and the resultant reality that I earn only a little now, the fact stands that the overwhelming majority of our marital fiscal pie came from my efforts.  I’ve paid all the mortgages, paid her college tuition and built investments in her name. If THAT doesn’t work, then there’s always the counter-strike that there are more than 50 pairs of shoes in the house that we share and 3 pairs are mine… If THAT doesn't work, then there's the point that my nappies are much cheaper than alcohol addiction, drug addiction or ongoing therapy... I think it's always good to have a primary, secondary and tertiary escape plan.
    • "This is not about being early for your interview, Sarah.  If we miss this bus, I lose the chance completely.  Honestly.  You should have been up an hour ago!" They get on the bus, and he shakes his head at her uncaring attitude.  He realized that he thought she was eleven years old though, so sighed and gathered himself.  Of course a child doesn't know any better.  For all he knew, she was never held to any kind of schedule because she was likely neglected or something. "Just keep yourself dry," he told her as they got on the bus.  "If you do, we can start letting you wear your undies again instead of what you have on." They took a seat, and he sat there wondering why the child was always being so selfish about things.  Was he being too soft on her?  She didn't act like a mistreated foster kid, to be honest, or at least, not the way he'd imagined a foster kid going through something like that would be.  If anything, she seemed to act like a spoiled princess all the time.   He looked at her for a few seconds, shook his head and opened his notes.  He had to prepare for this.  This job was important.  Spoiled or not, he could correct that later.  Right now, he couldn't take care of her at all if he didn't get the job.
    • A really sweet chapter.  I feel pretty confident that Sam is regressing further only because she wants Nina to love her and the only way she sees that happening is if Nina cares for her like a mommy does for her baby. At this point I hope that when they do return, things remain as they are right now for them.  This is an awesome story Elfy and I feel the ending is coming soon. I have really enjoyed it so far and look forward to seeing how it ends.