• 1.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Sydney dl's

• 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I looked around the busy cit street nervously as I started walking. I had been hiding out in my apartment ever since my latest shrinking spurt. I had known for some I had the shrinking virus, but I was just hoping and praying I wouldn't hit the size threshold and just a few days ago. Now, standing at only a foot and a half, I was considered an "At Risk Size." I shook my head at the phrase. The only thing I was at risk for was someone deciding to snatch me up and claim me as their own! I tried to shake the thought aside, just trying to focus on navigating the massive world around me. I thankfully had purchase just a simple outfit in case I ever got this size. A pair of small elastic sweat pants and a sweatshirt, so I at least would be covered. I was just trying to make it to the grocery store to get some more food for my place. Walking down the street occupied by normal sized people was strange, especially as they gave me looks, but I just tried to keep my head down, praying no one stopped me. "Almost there," i whispered to myself as I saw the convenience store in sight.  
    • @Brown Owl You might want to include this link https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_stgb/index.html#gl_p0122 in your rules section. Germany has some interesting and restrictive laws. 
    • She turns and watches him keep his hands behind his back. He's nervous she shrugged. atleast he's trying to be hands off this time maybe he finally trust me. Upon arriving at Subway smiles she had only been to subway a couple times. So she took a while to view the menu and the options laid out. She took a couple minutes slightly overwhelmed by the options. After about 5 minutes of glancing at the menu and the prep side she finally decides. " Can i get a Foot long Chicken teriyaki, a foot long chocolate chip cookie and a Large sprite." There was no way she would eat all that in one setting. But he said Whatever you like and she liked anything she wasn't paying for. 
    • I have a dry (how about that!!!) ABU Classico V2 diaper on. I have an ophthalmology appointment in several hours and perhaps by then I will be wet, yet discreet.