• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • " Kayla I want to hear you say the word diaper " Hailey said.

She took a picture of Kayla in her outfit. It was just the cutes outfit ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • "What the hell is that!" he cried as it didn't look like anything he wanted. "Tom looked at Sophia do you need my belt babe." Ryan laid down wondering what was going on. James's eyes got big no mommy not here not in front of everyone!"  
    • "I'll try it daddy, I'll stay in my nursery now...can I have cuddles before bed first?" Sarah noticed Dylan's face "Don't feel bad daddy, i guess I have been a bit clingy. I just don't want you and mommy telling me you don't want me anymore so I wanted to spend as much time with mommy as I could"
    • Yeah, unfortantly.. But if you ask me, Cushies cloth backed and SDK are two legendary diapers! I think they made exactly what people wanted, when they wanted a adult version of the baby diapers. Just that there is something odd about the designs on most adult diapers, that isnt the same as the modern baby diapers no matter how hard they try.. Especially how adult diapers tends to be very slim fit or tight on the ass, while baby diapers tend to have this big bulk.. Like adult diapers needs to be cut more, and shape the filling in a better way and with taller leg guards or something which i think is important. Then finish off with a sweet design.. Hopefully they'll make more diapers in the future that is more like the baby diapers! Or else i might start my own company haha xD   But sure thing, i am definitly down to write a campagne!
    • Aaliyah gets to the bike rack and puts her bike in before locking it