LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • ddstore.png

Little Boy's Tree Fort

A Place for The guys to hide from the girls.

56 topics in this forum

1. Site Rules

• 0 replies
  2. Who Is Your Superhero?

• 97 replies
    • 45 replies
  3. Poll: Toys

• 16 replies
  4. Big Kid Diapers!

• 17 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 7 replies
  5. Am I Alone?

• 27 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  6. Shoppin

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. Model trains

• 32 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. Pony up Daddy

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • She is just having a bad time right now
    • I can fit into dollar general baby diaper size 7 and I have a 28 inch waist
    • First and foremost I think you are correct in saying that you must do this in secret from you children. Sure you can engage in playing games and toys and watching cartoons with your children and they won't know any different, but the other stuff must be kept to you and your wife/mommy.  That being said I raised 3 grown children of my own and am now taking care of a 1 year old AB and basically what I have done is pretty much looked back on that time of my life when my children were that age and how they were treated and the rules and restrictions they had at that time. The discipline that I feel works well at that age is primarily time outs, my baby girl primarily eats age appropriate foods and drinks Milk and Juices. The main thing is you and your wife have to reach back in your minds and for you it is not as far as me as I am 62 years old to remember those things. Go with it and see what works.
    • Well, if you already have children, talk to your wife about what she would have done for them. What things did she do to care for, and make them feel good. And, look back at anything you can remember from your own childhood, are there things you miss?  Get yourself some quiet away time, and reflect. No one knows you, better then you. Ask yourself what you want.  And as far as time with your wife, in bed. Focus on her, ask her what she wants, and what feels good. What isn’t pleasing to her? Do more fore play!  I hope this can help? I’m no expert. Good luck!