LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • ddstore.png

Scoop The Poop

Daily Banter (Sounds nicer than "Shoot the ****)

2,527 topics in this forum

1. Site Rules

• 0 replies
  2. To Our New Members

• 32 replies
  3. US GUNDAM WINS!

• 6 replies
  4. Bad Jokes

• 403 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 26 replies
  5. How to poop

• 5 replies
  6. Fractured

• 10 replies
  7. LoTR++ Marathon

• 23 replies
    • 12 replies
  8. pain in the ass

• 15 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 72 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 57 replies
    • 0 replies
  9. Just curious

• 0 replies
  10. Diapered defense

• 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
  11. Feeling good...

• 7 replies
    • Emily: Sweetie I'm sure everyone has weird dreams
    • He nodded. "Yeah, you can go with mommy to the bathroom, and then come back to me after mommy is done.  I should be in the regular store by then, okay?" He rubbed her head.   Chris nodded. "I just don't want anyone to say I didn't try to prevent a problem," she said.  "I hate causing trouble for you and dad even if I am in a diaper."
    • "Sure, honey.  What game do you want to play?" She smiled at her. "After one game, we should read a book and put you to bed.  School will come really early tomorrow." Brenda got down to her level. "Now, you want to be in third grade, don't you, honey?  There is something you are going to have to do to stay there for the time being.  Can you guess what that is?  I mean, besides wetting your pants sometimes?"
    • That is interesting. What keeps it in place from slipping into the bladder? Are you done trying after that first experience? I'd like to hear more on what happens. Like you, I have wondered what would happen if you stent "just one" of the interior/exterior sphincters. I'd be even more interested to hear what happens if the controllable interior is stented, while the external to the bladder is allowed to shut. Has anyone been able to engineer this? My main goal would be to try to simulate bedwetting. How often does the involuntary external sphincter open? Is it only when the bladder has filled enough that you need to void? I suppose if a cath was held in place to the prostate, we could find this out pretty easily.
    • Robert shook his head. "What are reaching for?" he asked her.  "In my house, if you are sick, you don't drink coffee in the morning.  Coffee will prevent you from getting the sleep you need, and it has no vitamin C to help you get better.  Please put that cup down and sit at the table.  I'll get you some orange juice or some apple juice.  You are in my care right now, so please, let me take care of you."