LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Kids

I'm not a baby... but my pants may still be wet!

Subforums

1. Little Girls Playhouse!

A place for Little girls who might be a little to old for diapers or maybe not!

A Place for The guys to hide from the girls.

274 topics in this forum

• 9 replies
    • 3.4k views
  1. Advent calendars

• 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 1 reply
    • 55 replies
    • 6.9k views
    • 17 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 0 replies
  2. Spankings

• 18 replies
    • 5.3k views
    • 13 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  3. School Time

• 3 replies
    • 1k views
    • 2 replies
  4. Imaginary friend

• 5 replies
    • 1k views
  5. A Big Kid in Diapers??? 1 2

• 35 replies
    • 13.7k views
  6. Do You Have A Diaper Bag? 1 2

• 37 replies
    • 8.2k views
    • 52 replies
    • 5.9k views
  7. The Toy you want back! 1 2 3

• 70 replies
    • 10.7k views
    • 1 reply
  • Current Donation Goals

• I do not see any need for a psychiatrist: too heavy duty. More of a psychologist, who if he or she is worth anything will tell you "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" and since you are not dysphoric ("I'm in the wrong body") then there should be no problem and nothing to fix. It is just that your personal gender is wide-ranging, like mine. That has to be managed so that it is not off-putting (remember, it is psycho-social. If there were no sexual dimorphis, or if you were the only person in the world, the category "gender" could not exist). Also, a baby firl does not know she is, or what it means to be a girl, that part of the brain has not developed. Gender sets in during the late 3's to 5 y/o timeframe. So, if you recognize youreslef as a boy or girl, you are probably 4 or older. Otherwise those terms are only workds that others call you. Now, I chose to manifest here as a girl since I could do so here quite efficiently, but I have demonstrated that I could manifest as a boy, you will find some of my posts in the Little Boys' Tree Fort. I was also a member of the TGGuide and GirlTalk To. Given that when I was little, baby things were associated with girls and laides, that is what I am like here. From what I understand, 'Gender" is behavioral and the individual gender-related behaviors are either masculine of feminine. Most persons, unless they are testorsterone or Estrogen poisoned are, maybe unwillingly, a mix. When I was little, if I was told something I liked a lot or found useful, was "for girls" then, for that particular thing, I would thinkd "then I must be a girl" . If I was told it was for boys, then "I must be a boy"; as you can see, I was very self-possessed. Over time, these kinds of events recurred and I became who I am To get more on me see my blog "The Making of a Little Girl" I am proud of one thing; bringing the tiara fancy to the TGGuide and GirlTalk To. That was spectacular with members "having" to have multiple tiaras almost overnight. I did the same at Wetville (Bytemine's AABDL forum)
    • Low end cloth backed what I think may be a prevail or other such diaper.  Part of my loose stash of diapers with no original packaging.  Good for a couple hours.
    • "Right now, you don't have any choice, little lady.  You have been messing up with your classes for too long to make that decision now.  Something has to be done, and before we can send you out, you need to have your pants changed." I frowned at your attempts to get away from me. I pull the stubborn little lady around and squat down eye level with her holding her arm.  "Look, little Miss.  I get it.  You are scared of what your parents and what the counselor are going to say about what has been happening, but I'm here.  I know at least in my classes, you'd been struggling a little bit even before you pulled these problems.  I know something is wrong, and I will help you explain it, if you need it.  I'm on your side, even if you don't want to believe it."
    • Larry came back to the library about two and a half hours later, and looked around.  Honestly, he normally would have still been out for another near hour, but he was too worried about the child he was taking care of.  He was whistling though, and felt good about what he was doing.  He had actually just been in Bible study the last part before he ditched and they were talking about Cain's quote: "Am I my brother's keeper?" He smiled to himself.  "Yes, Lord, I am.  And my brother's child's keeper, too.  I promise, she will not be abandoned until I know she has everything she needs.  She will not go to the system again, if I can help it!" He walked into the library, and looked around here and there until he saw the little teen girl sitting nearly napping with a book or two around her. He started to slip up close to her, and was nearly on top of her before he made a sound that gave way that he was there....
    • Catherine, after drinking the water, began to feel very sleepy and could not resist... "Don't you dare talk to me like that... I'm not a babygirl. I'm a grown girl." 6 Catherine said, weakly push away from Anna, with difficulty... But soon, she could no longer fight with sleep and fell asleep... In her sleep, Catherine felt like someone were undressing her, doing something with her... The next day, Catherine has difficulty opening her eyes and sees baby clothes on her and feels a pacifier in her mouth that she cannot spit out... "Help. Is there anybody here?" Catherine has difficulty speaking with pacifier and sees a diaper on herself, when she throws off the blanket..