LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• Ivan saw her cute little smile quickly turn into tears, and his eyes widened. He rushed over to her and pulled her into his arms, not caring that she was getting him a bit wet in the process. "Oh, please don't cry... Please don't... I'm not mad okay, please... Calm down..." He begged her and stroked her hair. The dogs sensed the tension and began whining and yipping, smelling her and even starting to lick at her wet spots! Ivan had to gently shoo them away before he stood up and carried her like a baby to the bathroom. "Don't worry... You're not in trouble, Amara... You're safe and sound here with me, alright?" He wiped her eyes gently and sat her in the bathtub before starting to strip her once more. "Don't worry about a thing, I'm here to take care of you, princess..."
    • Anya gently rubbed her back. "You shouldn't be leaving here drunk like that... Just relax and get some rest." She cooed as the girl was getting more and more sleepy. As soon as the lights were all out in the girl's head, Anya got to work. She gave her a bath, put her hair in pigtails, and dressed her in just a big diaper and a pair of mittens! She then took her to one of the guest rooms and laid her to rest. She would need to get a crib installed for sure!
    • "Mistress... Don't you think that perhaps you're not all that mature... you know..." she gestured down to her crotch. She then shrugged a bit. "Besides... If she said that you were supposed to be the same size as your internal maturity... Who knows how big she thinks that is. She could turn you back into a fetus for all you know!" 
    • An atypical morning for me, just wet, no poopy diaper, oh well. Many might say I'm a good boy for not messing my diaper, but I'm a disappointed boy, but I will enjoy the warm wet Tykables Animooz diaper bulging between my legs for several hours.
    • I am sitting here with a soaking wet morning Tykables Animooz diaper and will get my morning exercise in my wet diaper before I change into a Little Kings diaper for work. I'll be wet at work for most of the day. For some reason no messy diaper this morning.