• 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
  • Current Donation Goals

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• She let him show her how to shuffle a few times. But she could never get them to fall as smoothly as he did. Eventually shrugged and didn't feel like trying anymore. "You can just shuffle what game do you want to play."
    • If they were alone together at home, a move this would have figuratively and literally swept Dahlia off her feet! I mean, being princess carried by her prince(ss) charming?! What more could a girl want?! But they weren’t alone. They were in a public space. And such places made poor Dahlia more fearful than ever! So instead of the typical silent blushing, the poor thing squirmed and screamed, trying desperately to break free in a vain hope of returning to feeling normal. 
    • "Big enough mess? What I soaked the diaper!" He said admitting he had wet it and badly. That was obviously what she wanted, for him to admit that he had wet himself. "Babe, I need a new diaper clearly, I had an accident because I couldnt get down from our bed." He said continuing to admit that he was not capable at his shrunken toddler size to help himself to the bathroom. He looked up at her as she sat him in her lap holding him close against her ample chest as she rubbed the front of his soaked pamper causing it to squish and squelch as the warm pee was rubbed around his shrunken penis making it a little hard. 
    • Anya smirked, knowing exactly what he was doing. He crossed the hallway, dirtied the mittens, nearly yelled out loud thanks to the legos, and soon he would be prying at the many locks, checking the windows, becoming more and more distressed until he began to cry, and then she could swoop in, comfort him, and then punish him to show him who was boss. It was a fun show, meanwhile. He waddled due to the diaper, and she could tell that he was having a bit of trouble as she had spiked all of his food and so he was no doubt having to fight off the laxatives at this very moment.