LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Warning To All Who Wish To Wear Diapers Full Time

Hey All,

My name is Simon and I'm new here on this board. This is actually pretty much my first experience with message boarding at all really so bare with me here!

I've had a thing for diapers I guess all of my life the difference with me is when I was 18 I made a bad choice and decided to wear diapers full time for fun or whatever. This choice had some consequences for me so now what I'm trying to do is kinda share my story with other people who are thinking about or currently trying to forget about the toilet and wear diapers all the time. There are some things you may need to know before you do it.

Anyway let me begin by saying I've loved diapers all my like I suppose. Even when I was like 5 years old I can remember watching my mom diaper my baby sister and feeling like "Hey diaper me too!". I personally didn;t reakky think much of my desires to wear diapers again until I was about 13 then the urge got really strong! I;d be in Walmart or some other such place and literally go crazy inside when I would see the diaper section. I have no idea why but I always felt like ripping open a package of the things and diapering myself right there in the store. I never did though as much as I wanted to and in fact I even felt a little embarrassed whenever someone else in the store would see me looking at the diapers.

At 13 my parents had started leaving me home alone more frequently and it was at this point that I realized U could make my own make shift diapers to wear at home when no one else was around. I spent hours making the lamest improptu-type diapers out of anything I could find bed sheets, towels and once even some of my mom's period pads cause I thought they would be absorbant.

I wore them whenever I was home alone and hid them in my room. I peed in them frequently and pooped a few times too but they always seemed to leak and were a pain to clean up.

Well it was only a matter of time before my mom's tookie nose discovered a soiled make shift diaper under my bed when I was 15. She was really upset and started acting like I was a pervert but my antics continued. My mom eventually got so upset by my "perversion" that she took all the bed sheets off the beds and hid all the towels in a cabinet she had under lock and key!

This really bothered me as I didn;t and I still don't see anything wrong with wearing diapers.

The next few years were hell for me as my mom's constant anger about my diapers actually got me sent to a therapist that told me my need to wear diapers was a security issue and that wearing diapers was a way for me to feel better about myself and boost my supposedly low self esteem.

I didn't and don't believe a word of it though cause I wasn't depressed, suicidal or insecure. I had friends, made good friends, played baseball on the school team and was happy. All I wanted was to wear diapers and everyone was acting like I was some kind of ax murderer because of it.

My mom's constant obsession with keeping all things diaper away from me for the two years that followed really got to me and on my 18th birthday a few weeks after my high school graduation I moved out.

I rented a crappy little apartment on the other side of town, Sure it felt a bit lonely but good as hell to be away from my mom.

It wasn't all that long before I moved out that I realized I could do whatever I wanted without my mom's coinstant bitch fits and soon I discovered real diapers.

I had a friend named Bryan that also moved out right after graduation mostly because his parents just didn't care. He got a job at a medical supply store and was making like fifteen bucks an hour no kidding. So naturally right after he told me one of the check girls quit I was down to apply for a job.

Well when I walked into that store I was surprised to discover aisles and aisles full of diapers for people my size and even some discount adult size super absorbant specials!! They were wonderfully stacked on a shelf like a miracle from heaven. I couldn't believe it. Then I thought they only made diapers for babies but boy was I wrong.

Not caring about what anyone else saw I impulsively bought a jumbo pack of the super absorbant diapers I saw and took them home with me, After i had one on I felt so free and was hooked, From that day on I decided to wear diapers all the time not simply just to say in your face mom but also because I finally felt like I could freely express a part of myself that my mom, therapists and culture had been trying to kill all my life. I was finally free to be me!

Well what happened next: I got a little carried away. I wore the diapers non stop all the time because I wanted to. Sure at first it was hard to start wearning diapers all the timr. Walking in them is a whole different process from walking in underwear as some of you may knoe and using them well that was difficult to get used to. Nonetheless I quickly and eagerly adapted to wearing diapers and after that I wore them non stop 24/7 for about four and a hlaf years. I literally didn;t sit on a toilet for four years simply because I didn;t want to. I was having way too much fun in diapers!

At first everything about wearing diapers all the time was great. I just wore them underneath my clothes when I was out in public too used them wherever I was and no one even knew but then probab;ly during my second or third year of wearing diapers 24/7 I started noticing some strange things you should probably be aware of before you try what I did.

The

first thing I noticed was that I started waking up wet in the morning without actually remembering wetting myself at night, I had never been a bed wtter nor was I trying to become one so I thought this was pretty strange. Of course when I first started out with the diapers and I would wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee I would just wet my diaper then go back to sleep so I figured I was doing that it wasn;t all that unusual but then some other strange things started happening to me.

Suddenly I noticed that I seemed to be peeing ALL THE TIME. It was weird and I was scared I had an infection, diabetis or something, I wasn't peeing a lot just constantly dribbling into my diaper and of course peeing in larger volumes too when needed but still I was constantly dribbling into my diaper like a leaky faucet that wouldn't quit dripping!! I also started feeling like I needed to pee all the time which actually was a really uncomfortable feeling especially when you're wearing your toilet. I started going through the diapers like water literally as I needed to br changed WAY MORE frequently during the day. I decided to put that in the back of my mind to though after I had several tests for infection, diabetis etc. and they all came back negative.

Yet more started happening yet I noticed that when I would take my diaper off to take a shower I would continue to dribble a little even without my diaper on and I started peeing in larger volumes almost every time I took a shower. It was weird and started to freak me out a little bit because I was not actually trying to piss in my shower. It wasn't until I accidentally pooped once in my shower that I really started to get concerned.

What was going on with me? I was getting way too used to wearing diapers.

It wasn't like I stopped notcing altogether when I needed to go to the bathroom although that did happen sometimes especially with my constant dribbling. It was more like I would get a slight urge to go and then I would go IMMEDIATELY after that. My bidy showed me no mercy. I started getting scared whenever I wasn't wearing my diapers that I would start to go and a few times I actually did including one rather awful pooping experience in a swimming pool. I couldn't enjoy swimming anymore. Diapers were no longer something I wore for fun they were in control of my life.

One Saturday when I had nothing to do I made a point of monitoring my diaper use as it seemed I was getting way too sed to constantly wearing a diaper. So in the morning I removed my wet night diaper and got in a fresh one then I sat in front of the T.V with a pen and a paper planning to reocrd each use I had no matter how small.

It was then that I really realzied I was going too far. I dribbled a bit on accident as I chomped my breakfast cereal but no big deal right? Then later when I saw something funny on T.V I laughed and I felt a large squirt of pee in my diaper flowwoed by more dribbling. I was trying to record this on the paper when suddenly the door bell rang and as I got up to answer it I started peeing in a large volume. Ah man! I said to myself. I'll record that to a second. I opened the door expecting it to be the Jehovah's Witnesses or some such group when to my surprise I saw the angelic face of an old girlfriend from high school Melissa.

I'll admit I was crazy about her but I forced myself to forget about her after I found out she was engaged to a friend Senior year. When I saw her face everything stopped and I squirted some more pee into my diaper in shock followed by more dribbling. Man I was like a non stop peeing machine!

She had been by my mom's place and just wanted to see how I was as she was in town for a few days for a funeral.

She came into my living room that reeked of rotten diapers and sat on my pee stained couch from my recent attempts to be diaper free. I felt lost in everything she was telling me about what she had been doing, her studies, her parents everything then suddenly I was brought back down to earth as I suddenly farted loudly.

She looked at me in shock and giggled. What was that? Another weird thing that started happening I started farting a lot without realizing it after my third year of being in diapers.

I felt my face burn as I dribbled some more into my diaper then stumbled some bull shit about my squeky shoes. Soon afterwards I felt a sudden urge to poo and started doing so immediately afterwards. I didn't even think about what was happening as I listened to her voice although I was aware of my poo oozing out of my bottom and spreading quickly across the seat of my diaper. I peed a little more as she told me she missed me and that she wanted to call me but lost my number then suddenly reality set in as I felt the rest of poo push itself into my diaper followed by a farting sound that was muffled by the padding i the seat of my diaper.

A really foul smell filled the room and Melissa stared at me in disgust. I stared down at myself in horror as I realized I had just shit myselfin front of my ex girlfriend and I think she knew it. I stood up in a hurry and tried to waddle quickly away but because it was Saturday and I was wearing my oversized sweat pants I always did to bed. I started to sag. I tripped on my sagging pant leg and fell on the carpet with nearly my entire diapered bottom exposed to Melissa. I peed a little more as I fell.

The image of Melissa's disgusted yet shocked face as she sat there staring at me in my poop filled diaper is something I think about everyday. She called me a freak and left the apartment immediately I never saw her again.

Shortly after that I went to the doctor to discuss the problems I'd been having and I actually had developed a form of incontinence. I could wear diapers all I wanted then but it was no longer really a choice or for fun. Years later I have mostly regained everything I lost during those years I spent in diapers but I still do have occasional accidents and always need to have diapers around as I wear them always in public or when I;m working. I wet the bed still without even trying and usually wear my diapers to bed not because I want to but because I need to.

Wearing diapers was fun and I still do enjoy some of it but I never intended for it to become a necessity as it pretty much has. So for all of you out there that are thinking of trying to wear diapers all the time. Think about what may happen before you do it. Stop when stop notcing when you're peeing and for those of you who actually want to become incontinent for whatever reason realize that its not something you can turn on and off and that it may not be what you're expecting.

If you really are incontinent you need to wear diapers ALL THE TIME. No matter wear you are and if you don't you will have accidents. Consider things you may not be able to enjoy if you really do become like me: Swimming, sleep overs and fashionable pants are just a few.

Thank you for allowing me to share my sotry with you.

Any and all comments will be greatly apreciated guys.

Thanks!

Simon the newbie

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good story, and enlightening. You hit some very real points there and one that I want to touch on is acceptence. That very small thing to all of us called 'acceptance' is the very reason we wish to wear diapers all the time. We seek it from others because we feel repressed, either sexually or emotionally, in this particular instance. It is not until you take a long hard look at yourself, that you realize that you didnt care if the rest of the world accepted you, but it was you who was trying to accept yourself.

Its a hard thing to spurn everything that was taught to us in early life, and when this fetish tries to do just that it has some strange repercussions. We think ourselves wrong for what we do in the early stages of realization that we are the way we are, which is part of the reason we are all so scared to have people know about our little secret. Truth be told, most people dont care, unless they completely dont understand and associate us with child molesters. And the ones that arent willing to take the time to understand who we are, despite or in light of this fetish, arent worth the dirt that sticks to my shoes anyway (family included, trust me, Ive written off half of mine; for diffent reasons of course).

Consider this as well, look at the gay community and all the holidays, parades, special theme park days set aside from them. Think about how that makes you feel, the quazi-unanimous "I dont give a crap! Stop waving it in my face, thats your business." Not that it disgusts most normal people, not that most people even stop and think about it. Fact is, that those people all have the same issue of needing acceptance, so they turn that into a lifestyle and tell the world about it. Whether you want to call that a fetish or a genetic difference (not disorder, so just put your hackles down and stop growling) is up to you, but the point stands.

I hope this has cleared up the why. Now for the should, should we wear diapers all the time? In my oppinion, no. As the previous poster said, it comprimises too many of your freedoms, not to mention becomes a hassle with time, not so much of an enjoyment. I love oreo cookies with milk, but I dont eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner, because eventually it would spoil the fun and it would just be mundane (not to mention I would get really fat, fat people dont look cute in diapers as far as Im concerned....appologies if Ive offended anyone, I really do like those that are a little bit bigger than me, you are all so much fun to be around)

Ive dragged on for long enough though,

CJ

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Good story, and enlightening. You hit some very real points there and one that I want to touch on is acceptence. That very small thing to all of us called 'acceptance' is the very reason we wish to wear diapers all the time. We seek it from others because we feel repressed, either sexually or emotionally, in this particular instance. It is not until you take a long hard look at yourself, that you realize that you didnt care if the rest of the world accepted you, but it was you who was trying to accept yourself.

Its a hard thing to spurn everything that was taught to us in early life, and when this fetish tries to do just that it has some strange repercussions. We think ourselves wrong for what we do in the early stages of realization that we are the way we are, which is part of the reason we are all so scared to have people know about our little secret. Truth be told, most people dont care, unless they completely dont understand and associate us with child molesters. And the ones that arent willing to take the time to understand who we are, despite or in light of this fetish, arent worth the dirt that sticks to my shoes anyway (family included, trust me, Ive written off half of mine; for diffent reasons of course).

Consider this as well, look at the gay community and all the holidays, parades, special theme park days set aside from them. Think about how that makes you feel, the quazi-unanimous "I dont give a crap! Stop waving it in my face, thats your business." Not that it disgusts most normal people, not that most people even stop and think about it. Fact is, that those people all have the same issue of needing acceptance, so they turn that into a lifestyle and tell the world about it. Whether you want to call that a fetish or a genetic difference (not disorder, so just put your hackles down and stop growling) is up to you, but the point stands.

I hope this has cleared up the why. Now for the should, should we wear diapers all the time? In my oppinion, no. As the previous poster said, it comprimises too many of your freedoms, not to mention becomes a hassle with time, not so much of an enjoyment. I love oreo cookies with milk, but I dont eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner, because eventually it would spoil the fun and it would just be mundane (not to mention I would get really fat, fat people dont look cute in diapers as far as Im concerned....appologies if Ive offended anyone, I really do like those that are a little bit bigger than me, you are all so much fun to be around)

Ive dragged on for long enough though,

CJ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to totally agree with you on this one. Sounds like words I would think and speak also.

I prefer to stay as a DL, as I have been for over 27 years now. Having to be out of diapers for half a day while at work makes me appreciate them all the more when I am able to get back into one when I get home. Although I don't plan to wear a diaper 24/7, I do appreciate being able to wear one whenever I am not at work.

It is possible for a person to reprogram their brain to make it do just about anything they desire, if the desire is strong enough. It's just a matter of time for the results to show. If one desires to play a piano and the desire is strong enough, they will play the piano. Be careful of how you play with your brain tho. It's not a toy.....it's a delicate machine that cannot always be repaired. Back in the 1950's, many public schools thought that all left handed people should be right handed. It ended with bad results. If there were a moral for that one, it would be to leave the hardwiring alone.

Desires are in the software tho, so it can be changed around to suit the user.

So I guess if one wanted to be incontinent, then they could be. Perseverance pays off. But as I go thru life, and I reflect back upon the many years of wearing my diapers, I am glad that I am just a diaper lover.

The mind is an amazing thing. Do you know why children can do such amazing things? It is because they have not been told that they CANNOT do it, so they surpass adults in many areas. I have spent many years programming my brain to prioritze diapers as an important item in my life. Diaper commercials automatically register to me that I should be in a diaper. Coworkers joking around about depends? Yes, that says to me that I cannot wait until work is over so that I can get into a diaper! Diapers are a heavenly bliss to many people that are adult babies or diaper lovers. When I see a cute female, I automatically size her up for a diaper because that is how I think. I wonder how many women see a man that way. (note to self: irrelevant; ....dismiss).

I think I've spoken enough for now. Great thoughts from you tho. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

diaperman

Good story - but some minor details....

What are you taling about - stuff you will miss-out on?

I have benn Incont. my whole life, and have NEVER, NOT EVEN ONCE skipped doing anything at all because of it. All the things you specified, I have done. That's the point of controling such things - it shouldn't stop you from doing anything.

However, it dose make a good point, if you do have a choise.

• 4 years later...

That is not what happened with me when I wore 24/7. In fact I couldn't pee in all positions and still can't so I suppose that made me keep my control. All I could relate to was when I felt I had to go all the time and sometimes I do drip or squeeze pee out of me but that never happens in my underwear. I have dribbled pee after I take off my diaper and one time I did it in my panties after I took my diaper off but that may have been due to having a baby. I even peed during sex once but I still wonder if that was me cumming.

• Like 1

What an amazing story Simon. It had everything in it. Can't wait to do what you did when I start wearing
Welcome.

Simon probably will not see this as it is a four and a half year old thread and he hasn't been on since Oct '08. :whistling:

• 4 years later...

The trouble with acceptance

let me tell you that I understand all to well the frustration and hurt caused by people who don't understand why an ordinary man wears diapers, I've faced stigmitizum and bullying all my life due to my autism and the fact I have been wearing diapers since 2010 sometimes marks me out but I don't care about it as I need diapers due to my disabilities and although I am not wheelchair bound I understand that society has some rather out-dated views or opinions on this matter. and I found a website that actually helped me get over the embarrassment of having to wear diapers from time to time. it is the following.

http://www.adriansurley.com

on this webpage you can get support and advice on subject that matter to you without the fear of being riddiculed or bullied for posting your stories their website on the subject surrounding wearing diapers and the whole stigma thing but this is one that I passionately support and I also think that sharring my stories has helped me come to terms with having to wear this means of protection for the rest of my life there are also other websites like if

Edited by Teksing88889
Change in infomation
  • 2 weeks later...

As has been mentioned, experiences are different. I wear 24/7 for long periods frequently. From 16 to 19ish I wore every day. Then I decided I wasn't going to wear as often, and I was back to normal pretty quick. Yeah there was the occasional accident when I tried to hold it to long, or wet bed at night, but nothing really bad. I am going 24/7 again because the reason I stopped wearing 24/7 is gone, so figure why not.

All experiences are different, and it might just be mindset going into it.