LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers From "nicediaper" Company In China

Folks,

In my constant browsings through EBAY in search of new diapers and plastic pants I have continually come accross diapers and plastic pants offered for sale by the "Nicediaper" company of China

www.nicediaper.com

They are currently advertising an AIO diaper with what looks like smooth soft PVC on the outside. Pictures below.

Has anyone ever purchased from them. And if so, how were the diapers?

Thanks,

Wetpants

post-3638-1174689199_thumb.jpg

post-3638-1174689210_thumb.jpg

post-3638-1174689199_thumb.jpg

post-3638-1174689210_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

all custom is pleased about the new type aio's adult diapers.

Folks,

In my constant browsings through EBAY in search of new diapers and plastic pants I have continually come accross diapers and plastic pants offered for sale by the "Nicediaper" company of China

www.nicediaper.com

They are currently advertising an AIO diaper with what looks like smooth soft PVC on the outside. Pictures below.

Has anyone ever purchased from them. And if so, how were the diapers?

Thanks,

Wetpants

Hey Wetpants, I have purchased from the nicediaperfromchina. I don't have any experience with the diaper you're looking at but, the one that I bought (a pre-formed cloth) I have been very satisfied with. Only warning is shipping, it is prompt, but considering that it has to come from China it takes a little while.

i have ordered one of their diapers. it's a cloth one that's fitted and has velcro closure. i have some pics of it on www.myspace.com/mommy_eden if anyone is interested in seeing what the cloth ones look like. it is really thick, and from what my baby tells me, really comfy too. i got it on e-bay and when the auction was over and shipping added, it came to about $30...which was not bad at all.

I have got three off them and thinking of getting some more. I use them at night over disposable nappys to help with the odd leak that happens. That way don't have to wash dry them every day but have the pease of mind of a cloth nappy. very good quality and cheap.