Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

Halloween... Again?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 BoTox

BoTox

Proto Author

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Real Age:50+
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover
  • I Am a...:Boy
  • Age Play Age::38

Posted 21 October 2006 - 09:34 PM

Halloween... Again?

By BoTox

Chapter 1

(starts a little slow but it will get more interesting)

Jack spent the day before Halloween browsing thrift stores and still hadn't decided on a costume for a party he was going to. It was supposed to be THE party of the year, Halloween or not. He was thinking of going as James Dean but really wanted to go as an adult baby. Jack was not really into the whole baby thing but was a diaper lover and any excuse to openly wear a diaper was all the reason he needed to consider the idea.

Of course, he'd probably never do it. He lacked the nerve to actually do it, wear an exposed diaper in public, but he did fancy the idea. Especially since he was going alone, hoping to meet a nice girl, maybe someone that was open to his odd likes and interests. The day was going to be devoted to acquiring a costume to make him stand out and draw some attention to himself, hopefully postive attention.

When he returned home after all evening putting the pieces of his costume together, he was tired, hungry and soaked. He tossed a meal in the microwave, not even noticing what it was as he headed to the bathroom to get out of his wet disposable diaper. He had thoroughly soaked this one despite his completely functional bladder. Once changed into a fresh diaper, he tried to fit his outfit together.

He dumped the contents of the first bag onto the floor. There was a white t-shirt, leather jacket, penny loafers, hair gel and a pack of cigarettes. He dumped the other bag and it was definitely not James Dean. There was an adult sized baby bottle, bib, bonnet and pacifier he'd picked up at the costume store and a large pair of bear printed plastic pants he'd found at a thrift shop. Quite a score. Too bad he'd never wear it. It made him smile to think about it any way.

Just then the microwave beeped and he wolfed down his single man's dinner. He didn't particularly like them but they were edible, quick and no dishes to wash. He tossed the fork into the sink where it kept four others and a few glasses company. Jack washed dishes by hand once a week, whether he needed to or not.

Worn down from the day, he brushed his teeth, threw his clothes in the hamper and changed into a fresh nighttime diaper for bed. He crawled into bed and quickly fell asleep.

He was jolted awake by the alarm clock blairing music, The Who's "Who Are You" at full volume. He turned down the radio to gather his thoughts before he had to get up and begin the day. As much as he wished it, his diaper was still dry. Oh well, he quickly remedied that as he got up to have breakfast and shave. Anything to prolong the warm, wet feeling against his lower regions before he had to take a shower.

Jack got dressed and went to do some grocery shopping. That microwave dinner was his last one and his milk was beyond consumption. He walked to the corner market where he reached for the last quart of milk. A rather large, rude man pushed him out of the way and snatched it away before he could finish his grasp. Not a good start to the day.

He purchased a pint to hold him over until he could get some other things at the supermarket down the road. As he left, he looked across the street at the medical supply store. He'd always wanted to go inside and see if they had diapers and such but he was deathly afraid of meeting someone he might know. So, he went home to have a bowl of cold cereal.

As Jack walked home, a woman quickly ran past him, nearly knocking him down. She had an ipod on her arm. Five steps more and heard the squealing of tires, a thud and screams. He turned to see that the poor woman had ran into the crosswalk against the light and was hit by a taxi. She'd been knocked 20 feet into the intersection and again hit by an oncoming vehicle. He shuddered and turned away.

He pushed the images out of his head and tried to eat his breakfast in peace. He wasn't very hungry but he needed to eat before he tried to do a little work. Being self employed, he flipped on his laptop and worked on the proposal for a new package design. He worked but didn't get much done. He was having a block on the color scheme of the logo. He resigned himself to not getting it done and decided to go out for lunch. There was a cute waitress at the burger joint that he liked to chat with. She was just being friendly but Jack always looked for more.

Shelly waited on him at the counter as usual, "What can I get for you Jack, the usual?"

Jack just nodded in agreement, "I suppose so. I'm going to try something different one of these days just not today."

She winked and yelled to the cook, "Order up! Milk the cow, mow the grass and don't cry about it."

Jack loved to hear their lingo for his cheeseburger with lettuce but no onion. She brought him an iced tea and he put two of the pink packets in it. The guy sitting next to him looked like he was having heartburn.

Shelly made the rounds, filling coffee cups, water glasses and handing out checks. A fellow was being way too friendly and grabbed Shelly's shapely backside. She promptly stepped off and shook her head.

The rest of the day he spent trying on his James Dean costume. He'd gotten a pretty good look down, complete with cigarette pack in his rolled up t-shirt sleeve.

He left his light off but still a few kids rang his doorbell. He wasn't going to open the door but he did any way, despite not having any candy to give out.

When he opened the door, two small children stood there in ghost costumes. He hated to send them away with nothing and caught the sight of his recent dental visit. He dropped the floss in one and the toothbrush in the other. They didn't look happy but it was all he had handy.

Then Jack put on his James Dean outfit and practiced squinting and looking cool. He would skip the diapers this evening, just in case he met a lady. One final check in the mirror and he left for the party. Since he was going to be drinking, he hailed a taxi. There was a lady with her child walking when a car passed by and splashed them from pothole full of water. He narrowly missed getting soaked himself.

He finally got a taxi and headed to the party. There was already quite a gathering at the door but he waltzed right in. The first thing he did was get a Jack Daniels at the bar. After his second one, he looked around and eyed a very pretty woman scantily clad as a French maid. He wandered over and leaned up against a wall.

"Bonsoir, Monsieur Dean," said the dark haired, ruby lipped maid.

"Evening, ma'am," said Frank, "That's a might fine feather duster."

"Merci," she replied, "Nice costume yourself. You could pass for James Dean! If he weren't dead, that is."

Jack sneered, "I'm dead? Last thing I remember was cruising down the road. Its all blank after that."

They both giggled and talked a bit more before Jack got her number and they continued to mingle. He then spied Scarlet O'Hara but she was not looking at him. He turned to see a very pale prom queen blood all over her arms. He walked over to her and smiled.

"Hmm, suicide?" he asked.

"Yep, runner up," she laughed, "couldn't live with the humiliation."

"Very good. Shows dedication," Jack said, "Where's the prom date?"

"Don't have one," she said, "I'm Candy. What's your name?"

"I'm Jack," he replied, "Can I buy you a drink?"

She smiled, "Cranberry and vodka if you don't mind."

Jack nodded and swaggered off. She was quite cute and he could see spending a night with her. Then he bumped, literally, into Baby Girl. She was gorgeous! Pigtails, Maryjanes, babydoll dress and a frilly behind poofed way out. His heart skipped a beat as she sucked her thumb and pulled at the edge of her too short dress. She smiled at him and he blushed. He almost forgot about the drinks until someone else bumped him and Baby Girl wandered off.

He returned with a drink for Candy but his mind was still on Baby Girl. After more small talk with Candy and one dance, he got her number and went in search of Baby Girl but she was no longer around. After quite some time and not finding her, he leaned up against the bar, feeling sad.

A voice spoke to him, "Boy, you sure look the part!"

It was a Playboy bunny. She looked like her suit was spray painted on and her furry little tail was wiggling with her every word.

Jack perked up just a bit, "Well, I just found out I've been dead for 50 years."

She leaned up next to him, "You look pretty good for a corpse. Maybe I really can make the dead rise!"

"You certainly have my attention," said Jack.

They talked and found out they had quite a bit in common. She lived around the corner from him. It was almost midnight and he asked her if she wanted to share a cab back home. She winked and off they went.

On the way back in the taxi, Jack got another number and she got out with him. He offered to walk her home but she said she had a roommate and asked if she could come up to his place. He readily accepted and they walked to his door.

He barely got the door open before she pounced on him and were a mess of body parts flinging clothes and costume props in every direction.

To be continued...
No use crying over a leaky diaper!

#2 Guest_diamondback688_*

Guest_diamondback688_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2006 - 09:46 PM

i love it...very creative...especially love the ending...LOL

#3 EQIIFreak

EQIIFreak

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 10:14 PM

Great as usual BoTox. You screwed up though...

You made us come to exect greatness, and now, just good won't cut it. You have to continue on this great and unique story line.

#4 iowaincon

iowaincon

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Real Age:34
  • Diapers::Incontinent

Posted 22 October 2006 - 07:50 AM

Excellent work so far, as usual. I look forward to reading the next part. Thank you for all your hard work writing these wonderful stories for us.

Iowaincon

#5 MyNameIsDee

MyNameIsDee

Diaper Pro

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 03:43 PM

Hi Botox

You should have gone in for the story contest on ab playaway its finished now but if anyone would like to read the stories there and vote be my guest......

http://z7.invisionfr...dex.php?act=idx

Votes have to be in by the 30th October thanks enjoy!!!!

#6 BoTox

BoTox

Proto Author

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE(MyNameIsDee @ Oct 22 2006, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Botox

You should have gone in for the story contest on ab playaway its finished now but if anyone would like to read the stories there and vote be my guest......

Well, I've gotten good feedback! Thanks. The next part will be a day or two out. I hope the next chapter really takes off.

#7 MyNameIsDee

MyNameIsDee

Diaper Pro

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 02:08 AM

Good to heat that Botox!!

Look forward to reading it.

Please go to abplayaway and read the stories there for halloween and see which one you like best one vote. Only one vote per person and voting ends 30th October.

Thanks Botox

#8 DL JAY

DL JAY

Diaper Pro

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 06:43 PM

Like all of your other stories,this one is starting out great.Waiting for more!!!DL JAY

#9 BoTox

BoTox

Proto Author

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 10:08 PM

Chapter 2

Jack was awakened from his sleep by the alarm clock going off. Oddly enough it was The Who's "Who Are You" at full volume again. He sat up in bed, looked around for the bunny. He never did get her name and had called her Bunny all night long and it was a long night. He finally turned down the radio.

When he tossed the covers back, he was wearing a diaper. That was odd because he didn't remember putting one on and when he finally fell asleep, Bunny was in his arms. He thought about it a bit and then checked his diaper. It was still as dry as when it was put on. His bladder was full so he let go with everything. Then he got up to look for Bunny

When he looked in the kitchen, there was no sign anyone had been there. Bunny was completely gone, not even so much as a piece of bunny tail fluff remained. Jack scratched his head. He knew he wasn't dreaming it.

As long as he was in the kitchen, he fixed a bowl of cereal. Hmm, he hadn't gotten any milk yet. He used the small carton yesterday. Except when he looked in the fridge, there was the old half gallon. He checked the date and it was old. He was sure he'd thrown that out yesterday morning before he left to go to the store.

Jack showered, got dressed and put on a clean Abena X-plus. He checked that the bulge wasn't too large and went to the corner grocery to get another half gallon of milk. He walked to the corner, waved to the owner of the market. He opened the cooler door just as a rather large, rude man pushed him out of the way and snatched it away the last half gallon before he could finish his grasp... just like it happened yesterday.

So, he again purchased a pint to hold him over until he could get some other things at the supermarket. As he left, he looked across the street at the medical supply store. Was this Deja Vue? This time Jack decided he was going to go inside and see if they had any sort of diapers he might be interested in.

He crossed the street with the light. Just as he reached the other side there was a squeal of tires as someone locked their brakes and the unmistakeable thud he would never forget. He turned to see a woman badly injured in the street. OH NO! It was the same woman from yesterday. She never learned from her mishap yesterday!

Jack continued on into the store. It was not a regular pharmacy superstore like so many of the corner drug stores had sold out to. It was one of the few remaining independently owned stores in the whole area. He was quietly pleased to see the Depends on the lower shelf and the Molicares, Abenas and Tenas on the top shelf. As he wondered the aisles, he found the reuseable products. Pullon diapers, trifolds and contoured diapers in several sizes on the top shelf. The next shelf had every size imagineable of plastic, rubber and vinyl pants. Pullon or snap front, extra wide crotch, high waist, flannel lined, it had to be a dream. He was still in bed, surely.

Jack bought the largest pair they had that would even remotely fit him. The cashier asked him if it was for a Halloween costume. He looked at the young lady of about 22. Halloween was yesterday. But he smiled and nodded as he shelled out the bills to pay for them.

When he opened up his laptop to work on the proposal, all of his edits from yesterday were gone. No big loss. He had a better idea this time for some more appealing colors for the company logo. He felt so good about the new logo he decided to pop out for lunch. He could use a little bit of Shelly's always good spirit about now.

Shelly waited on him at the counter as usual, "What can I get for you Jack, the usual?"

Jack just nodded in agreement, "I suppose so. I'm going to try something different one of these days just not today."

She winked and yelled to the cook, "Order up! Milk the cow, mow the grass and don't cry about it."

It was then he had that erie feeling he knew what was about to happen. He looked over at the guy next to him. Sure enough, the guy sitting next to him looked like he was having heartburn, just like yesterday.

Jack intently watched Shelly made the rounds, filling coffee cups, water glasses and handing out checks. The same fellow was being way too friendly and grabbed Shelly's shapely backside. How did he know that if it hadn't already happened?

He looked at the calendar on his watch. It displayed 'Oct 31' instead of 'Nov 1' like it should have. What was up?

He caught Shelly as you whizzed by, "Shelly, what did you do for Halloween?"

Shelly looked at him with a grin, "You mean what AM I doing for Halloween? I might be going to that big party everyone is talking about. How about you?"

Jack was puzzled, "Uh, yeah, me too. Maybe I'll see you there. What will you be going as?"

"It is a secret," Shelly whispered, "If I see you there, I'll wait to see if you recognize me."

"Fair enough," said Jack as he paid for his meal and left a generous tip.

When he returned home, Jack found his James Dean costume. It was just like he left it the night before Halloween. Just then his doorbell rang. He had a feeling it was trick or treaters. When he opened the door, two small children stood there in ghost costumes, just like last night. Again he dropped the floss in one and the toothbrush in the other. They didn't look happy but he was expecting it. It happened this way yesterday.

Jack decided to take a chance and put on his James Dean outfit. He would feel really stupid if he went to the club and nobody else was wearing a costume. Again, he would skip the diapers this evening. If it was Halloween and the previous one had been a dream, he was going to be drinking and he hailed a taxi. There was a lady with her child walking when a car passed by and splashed them from pothole full of water. He narrowly missed getting soaked himself. And he knew the whole thing was going to happen. He was going to use this to his advantage to night and see how it played out.

Jack saw other people in costume around town as he waited. He finally got a taxi and headed to the party that he hoped was still going on. There was quite a gathering at the door but he waltzed right in. This was going to be too easy if it kept up like this.

The first thing he did last time was get a Jack Daniels at the bar so that's what he did this time. After his second one, he looked around for the sexy, scantily clad French maid. He wandered over and leaned up against a wall to see if would happen again.

"Bonsoir, Monsieur Dean," said the dark haired, ruby lipped maid.

"Evening, ma'am," said Frank, "I'd say you were maid to order for me."

She replied, "Oh, funny. I haven't heard that one in at least 30 seconds"

She turned and walked away from Jack. He thought to himself, 'Well, I should have stuck to the script.'

He then spied Scarlet O'Hara and this time she was looking directly at him. Staring would be a better word. He walked toward her at a confident pace. Then he saw the Baby Girl. She was even more gorgeous than he remembered! Pigtails, Maryjanes, babydoll dress and a frilly behind poofed way out.

While he was distracted, Scarlett O'Hara stepped into his view and said, "I've always survived on the kindness of strangers. Would you be a gentleman and fetch a lady a refreshment?"

Jack nodded his head, "Of course, Miss Scarlet. I shall fetch you a..."

"Sex on the beach," she replied.

Jack, thought about it for a split second but refrained from being his usually smartass self, "As you wish."

He returned with the umbrella drink for Scarlet but his mind was again on Baby Girl. After much chit chat and some very overt flirting, Jack and Scarlett decided to leave the party. Scarlett suggested they go back to her hotel room and Jack agreed.

Jack and Scarlet, who's real name was Jo Ann, walked the two blocks to her hotel. Once in her room, she made them some more drinks and he sipped his. It tasted OK but not a proper martini. She sat next to him and began to take off her hoop dress to reveal the frilly under garments.

But now his head began to swim and he had trouble holding his head up. He tried to stand and promptly fell flat on his face. Barely concious, he was rolled over by someone and saw a man standing over him.

"He's type O-neg. We will get a good price for this one. Don't worry, fellow, we're only taking one kidney," said the man before Jack blacked out.

To be continued ...

#10 Guest_diamondback688_*

Guest_diamondback688_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2006 - 01:11 PM

ok...that was very interesting...

#11 BoTox

BoTox

Proto Author

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 06:17 AM

Chapter 3

Jack bolted up right when his alarm went off. His pulse was racing and he was sweating. For the third day in a row the alarm clock played The Who's "Who Are You" at full volume. He listened to the radio, waiting for some forecast or news that would tell him what day it was. As the music continued, he gingerly reached around his waist to see if he was missing a kidney. No scar, not stitches, no pain. Just the waist band of his diaper.

Either he was having a dream about a dream about a dream or something was really wrong. He wet his diaper while waiting for the radio to give him a clue. In the end, he gave up on the radio and opened his computer to check a few web sites. Every single one of them showed the day as 10/31/2006. It was official, it was Halloween... again!

On second look, he opened his work up on the computer. The file was missing all of his recent edits. He quickly made notes so it would remain fresh in his mind but he didn't want to take the time now to edit it. The day was playing out quite interestingly.

In a daze, Jack stood to get breakfast. Then he remembered that there was no milk without even having to look in the fridge. Instead he shaved, showered and put on a fresh diaper. At least it was good to not run out of diapers.

Jack hurriedly dressed and went to get his shopping. He was going to beat the guy that always got the last half gallon of milk. The rather large man was already in the store and was near the milk cooler. Jack quickly jogged down the aisle from the other end and reached the cooler first. He snatched the last half gallon of milk and sprinted to the counter to pay for it. Then things went from inconvenient to undesireable.

The guy stormed to the front of the store and slapped Jack across the back of the head with something hard. He wet himself from the shock as he stumbled backwards.

"GIMME THAT MILK, YOU BASTARD!" Screamed the man with a gun in his hand, "AND CLEAN OUT THE REGISTER, TOO!"

The man had a hooded jacket, sunglasses and a ball cap on. He ominously waved the gun at Jack as he lectured him.

"FOOL!" the man continued, "I need this milk for my little man at home. His momma done smoked up the grocery money or I'd never be doin' this shit."

Jack cowered in the aisle as the owner handed the angry man a grocery bag of money. It was very unnerving. He just hoped it would all be over soon.

The man started to leave and yelled back at the owner, "Don't call the cops or I'll come back and kill ya!"

Jack's diaper was now quite soaked. He'd never experienced anything like this and was quite shocked at his reaction. He'd never wet his bed as a child and had never been this frightened before in his whole life. Definitely not a good start to the day plus two.

He reluctantly purchased the same pint of milk for the third time and left before the cops showed up. He told the owner he'd talk to them tomorrow but he was too shaken today. If things kept up, tomorrow was not going to happen. His wallet never went empty though. That was a bonus.

As he left, he again looked across the street at the medical supply store. He knew what was inside now and continued on his way. There was a crowd of people in the street. As Jack got closer, he realized it was the lady jogger. He continued on home to have a bowl of cold cereal.

After breakfast, Jack started to work on his Halloween costume. The James Dean thing was fun. Yeah, it was fun two days ago. This time he was going to be bolder. He was going to wear a diaper under his James Dean tonight. What's the worst that could happen?

He watched a little TV before he went to lunch at the diner. Shelly would be expecting him, three days in a row now. She was always glad to see him.

Jack shook his head no, "Not today. I'm going to try the philly cheesesteak."

She smiled and yelled to the cook, "Order up! One cow with brotherly love."

Jack hadn't heard that one before. He just get enough of her hash-slinger lingo. She brought him an iced tea and he put two of the pink packets in it. The guy sitting next to him looked like he was having heartburn. Jack offered him a Tums this time. He gladly accepted.

Shelly made the rounds, filling coffee cups, water glasses and handing out checks. A fellow was being way too friendly and grabbed Shelly's shapely backside. She promptly stepped off and shook her head. Jack was watching this time instead of catching it out of the corner of his eye.

The rest of the day he spent trying on his James Dean costume but he finished way early. He changed his fully soaked, thick Abena diaper for a thinner Tena. He then put his costume on and checked his look. Not noticeable and he was loving it.

He left his light off but still a few kids rang his doorbell like always. He answered the door despite only having a toothbrush and dental floss. The two small children stood there in their cute little ghost costumes. He dropped the floss in one and the toothbrush in the other. He didn't bother to even see their disappointed looks as he closed the door.

Then Jack finished his James Dean outfit. Despite knowing he could go home with a lady on his arm, he would not skip the diapers this evening. Let the chips fall where they may. Who knows, maybe he find a diaper loving woman. One final check in the mirror and he left for the party. Since he was definitely going to be drinking, he hailed a taxi.

There was a lady with her child walking. Jack yelled at her so that she stopped. Just then a car passed by and splashed a pothole full of water. She and her son narrowly missed getting soaked.

His taxi arrived at the party. Jack walked past the crowd at the door and waltzed right in. The first thing he did, just like the last two times, was get a Jack Daniels at the bar. After his second one, he looked around and eyed the French maid. He wandered over and leaned up against a wall, knowing which line to go with this time.

"Bonsoir, Monsieur Dean," said the pretty maid.

"Evening, ma'am," said Frank, knowing what she was going to say, "That's a might fine feather duster."

"Merci," she replied, "Nice costume yourself. You could pass for James Dean! If he weren't dead, that is."

Jack sneered, "I'm dead? Last thing I remember was cruising down the road. Its all blank after that."

They both giggled and talked a bit more before Jack got her number even though he already knew he would. They continued to mingle and kissed as they parted. He then spied Scarlet O'Hara but she was not looking at him, thankfully! That one was trouble. Jack rubbed his side subconciously, thinking of his kidney and how fond he was of it.

He turned to approach the dead prom queen. He smiled at her as he walked up.

"I'm dead, too!" he said as he faced her, "except mine was a little more bloody. I didn't feel a thing though. What happened to you?"

"I lost the crown for prom queen. I came in runner up," she laughed, "couldn't live with the humiliation. I took the easy way out."

"Well, at least you had your priorities," Jack said, "Where's the prom date?"

"Don't have one," she said, "I'm Candy. What's your name?"

"I'm Jack. Can I buy you a drink?" he said, knowing what she wanted, "You look like the cranberry and vodka type."

She smiled, "Cranberry and vodka! Do you read minds?"

Jack nodded and swaggered off, feeling quite smug with his knowledge. Just then he bumped, literally, into that darling little Baby Girl. She was gorgeous! Pigtails, Maryjanes, babydoll dress and a frilly behind poofed way out. His heart skipped a beat as she sucked her thumb and pulled at the edge of her too short dress. She smiled at him and he tried not to blush. He almost forgot about the drinks until someone else bumped him and Baby Girl wandered off.

He returned with the drink for Candy as he plotted to find the Baby Girl. After more small talk with Candy and one dance, he got her number and went in search of Baby Girl but she still was not to be found. After quite some time and not finding her, he leaned up against the bar, feeling sad, waiting for the next deja vue encounter.

The voice he was expecting spoke to him, "Boy, you sure look the part!"

It was a Playboy bunny, right on que. She looked like her suit was spray painted on and her furry little tail was wiggling with her every word. Jack normally would have imagined her naked but he'd already seen her naked. He'd still take her home if it came to that.

Jack smiled as he said, "Well, I just found out I've been dead for 50 years."

She leaned up next to him, "You look pretty good for a corpse. Maybe I really can make the dead rise!"

"You certainly have my full attention," said Jack, not wanting to deviate from the previously successful script by much.

They talked and found out they had quite a bit in common, especially when Jack knew what she was interested in. She lived around the corner from him. It was almost midnight and he asked her if she wanted to share a cab back home, knowing full well she'd wind up at his place.

On the way back in the taxi, Jack got another number and she got out with him. He offered to walk her home but she said she had a roommate and asked if she could come up to his place. He acted a little surprised but readily accepted and they walked to his door.

He barely got the door open, as before, when she pounced on him. When she started to undo his jeans, he realized he was wearing a soggy diaper. Several drinks had done their magic on his bladder and apparently dulled his wits. She dropped his jeans despite his protests.

"What are you wearing?" Cindy asked.

"It is an adult fitted brief," Jack said as honestly and steadily as he could.

Cindy curled up her nose, "It looks like a big diaper!"

Jack sighed, "That would be another name for it."

Cindy squeezed it, "Is it wet?"

He blushed, "Yes, it is somewhat used. I'm sorry if it bothers you."

"Does the rest of your plumbing work?" asked Cindy.

Jack grinned, "Quite well. Would you care to pull the tapes and I'll get cleaned up."

Cindy kind of frowned and made the 'icky' face, "No, you go to the bathroom by yourself and I'll wait here."

Jack went to the bathroom and removed his diaper, tossed in the trash and wiped himself with a wet wipe. Once cleaned, he wrapped a towel around his middle and walked back out. Cindy was still there.

"You aren't going to pee on me or anything are you?" she asked in a worried tone.

"NO!" answered Jack, "I just need them for extended outings. When I am close to a bathroom, I'm fine."

It was a lie but it seemed to make her feel better. He dropped the towel and kissed her neck. She loosened up again and they groped and grabbed all the way to the bedroom. He already knew what she liked and proceeded to make her forget any diaper paranoia.

To be continued ...

#12 darkforest

darkforest

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Real Age:33

Posted 26 October 2006 - 10:49 AM

Not one for posting but BoTox, you're using the same idea as 'groundhog day' and let me tell you, I love it. Its one of my favorite movies, For those who arent familiar with it : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107048/
Bill Murray plays a weather man having the 'worst day of his life' over and over again untill he finally lets loose his inhibitions and learns to enjoy life...

Somehow I have a feeling you're going to take a similar path and I cant wait to read it. Keep up the same great work.

Thankyou for your efforts smile.gif

QUOTE(BoTox @ Oct 26 2006, 06:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chapter 3

#13 BoTox

BoTox

Proto Author

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE(darkforest @ Oct 26 2006, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not one for posting but BoTox, you're using the same idea as 'groundhog day' and let me tell you, I love it. Its one of my favorite movies, For those who arent familiar with it : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107048/
Bill Murray plays a weather man having the 'worst day of his life' over and over again untill he finally lets loose his inhibitions and learns to enjoy life...

Somehow I have a feeling you're going to take a similar path and I cant wait to read it. Keep up the same great work.

Thankyou for your efforts smile.gif

Hehe, I'm glad you figured it out. I've always wanted to do a story about it but could never find the right venue. With Halloween coming up, it all seemed to fall into place. The sections should all fall into place by the REAL Halloween.

Enjoy!

#14 Guest_diamondback688_*

Guest_diamondback688_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2006 - 12:56 PM

ive never seen Groundhog Day...now im starting to get it...when i read the second chapter, i was thinking something along the lines of "what the hell" and "what the F is going on here"...ROFLMAO...

#15 BoTox

BoTox

Proto Author

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE(diamondback688 @ Oct 26 2006, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ive never seen Groundhog Day...now im starting to get it...when i read the second chapter, i was thinking something along the lines of "what the hell" and "what the F is going on here"...ROFLMAO...

It is a good movie. You should rent it some time.

#16 EQIIFreak

EQIIFreak

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 08:30 PM

Darn. I though it was another part of the story... sad.gif

#17 BoTox

BoTox

Proto Author

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE(MyNameIsDee @ Oct 22 2006, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Botox

Maybe I'm dense but I don't see any stories or at least not like I do on this board where we have a dedicated story section. Can you post a dedicated link to the story section? Otherwise, I'm not going to worry about another fragment board. I like to concentrate on one place and make it mine, if you know what I mean.

QUOTE(EQIIFreak @ Oct 26 2006, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Darn. I though it was another part of the story... sad.gif

Sorry for the false hope. Late this evening will be the next part. He's getting the clue to what is going on.

#18 liljade

liljade

Toddler

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 12:24 PM

more peas????????

#19 BoTox

BoTox

Proto Author

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 06:55 PM

Short chapter, each day is a chapter... Another will be coming VERY quickly! (maybe tomorrow afternoon)

Chapter 4

Jack casually reached over and hit the snooze button on the alarm when it went off. He didn't even look down to check if he was wearing a diaper before he flooded it with a sigh. The Who's "Who Are You" was now his official theme song. This was what, day four or was it five? Jack had lost count. They, literally, all ran together.

Just to keep current, he opened his work up on the computer to make some notes. He just tapped a few things to remind him what he really wanted to do.

Then he showered and casually put on his thickest diaper, an X-plus with a booster pad, before heading to the market for his pint of milk. As he walked to the store, he stopped at a pay phone to call the police.

He dialed 911 and said in a quiet voice, "Come quick, there's a man with a gun and he's robbing the corner market at 10th and Washington!"

Jack walked inside and headed for the milk. The crook was in the store and was going to the milk cooler. Jack sprinted down the aisle from the other end and snatched the last half gallon of milk and sprinted to the counter to pay for it. Then things went from inconvenient to undesireable as he knew they would.

The guy stormed to the front of the store and slapped Jack across the back of the head but this time he was ready for it and rolled with the blow.

"GIMME THAT MILK, YOU BASTARD!" Screamed the man with a gun in his hand, "AND CLEAN OUT THE REGISTER, TOO!"

The hooded man with sunglasses and a ball cap waved the gun at Jack as he lectured him.

"FOOL!" the man continued, "I need this milk for my little man at home. His momma done smoked up the grocery money or I'd never be doin' this shit."

Jack waited as the sirens grew louder and finally stopped right out the front door. Officers piled out of cars and surrounded the building.

The man started to get agitated, "Who called Five-0! I'll kill ya! Right here, right now!"

The robber became a killer as he shot the store owner and then turned the gun on Jack and pulled the trigger.

To be continued ...

#20 Guest_diamondback688_*

Guest_diamondback688_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2006 - 08:44 PM

i liked the line "who called the Five- O"...reminds me of Hawaii Fiv O...even though ive never seen an episode of that show...LOL...more please...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

x

Upgrade Today

Upgrade your membership for as little as $10 and get more storage space for photos and messages, and help keep DD alive and free!

Act now and we'll include our sincere thanks!
Upgrade close