LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Airport Diaper Punishment - true account

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I guess this is the best place possible.

My name is Samantha and I am a DL with several AB tendencies. I am also the sub in my relationship. My husband is also my Dom. He decided that I was behaving like a brat at times on our trip to NY to see family, so he decided to punish me. When we play, he calls me Baby, or Sammie, I have to call him daddy. Part of my punishment is to tell th story of my punishment as I am subjected to it, so here goes:

This weekend Daddy and I traveled from our home to NYC to visit family. We got into a few arguments. Mainly daddy says I back talked too much and blamed him when I misplaced a credit card. I knew daddy wasn't happy with my behavior, but I was having fun. We had rented a car when we flew in last week at 1pm. However, our retun flight isn't until 5pm. However, daddy didn't want to pay for an extra day, so we returned the car to the airport at 12:30 (4.5 hrs before our flight home). On the train ride from the car place, I didn't listen to daddy's instructions and went the wrong way. We ended up a little lost. Daddy got angrier with me, but I figured he wouldn't punish me until we got home tonight.

We mad it through the walkways and through TSA with no problem. And then we proceeded to the gate. Daddy held my hand tight all the way to our gate. He then set his bags done as I set mine down, but then leaned over and whispered in my ear. What he said made me go white. He had packed a diaper and my pacifier in his carry on. I was to go to the bathroom and put it on, while sucking on paci. He'd have more rules when I got back.

I walked with his carry on to the nearest restroom. I'm allowed to use the family restroom if there is one and its vacant as long as I tell anyone who asks me that I have bladder issues and needed to change. I entered the restroom me proceeded to find my diaper and paci. I was shaking a little. I like wearing, and occasionally in public, but I have never worn in front of this many people for so long. However, I know disobedience means a harsher punishment later. So I did as I was told. I removed my panties and replaced them with a bambino. I then went back to daddy.

In my absence, daddy had locked my most of the apps on my iPad. The only one left open holds the games I'm allowed to use to keep occupied when I'm being punished. Girly princess games rated age 5 and under. He also had a note open on my iPad with a set of rules.

1. I'm to refer to him as daddy for the rest of the day

2. I am to use my diaper if I need to go pee and I must inform him if I'm wet. I am not allowed to change until he says so, even if my diaper gets full.

3. If I have to go number two, I may ask to use the toilet like a toddler and I must inform him of why I would like to use the toilet, also like a toddler. Ie - daddy can I go poopy in the potty.

4. Daddy decides when and what I can eat or drink while we wait for the plane, when we're on board and after. I must finish everything

5. Daddy decides my entertainment options before, during, and after the flight.

6. I may not go anywhere without daddy's permission.

As soon as I sat down, daddy made sure I read these rules and understood them. He then allowed me to play several of the games on my iPad. Finally, he decided he wanted a snack and left to get us them. While he was gone, I was told to start this story. He added that I needed to chronicle my punishment so that I wouldn't forget why I need to act like an adult and not a child. So that's where I am now. Sitting embarrassed, in a diaper, stuck playing toddler games for at least the next for 4 hours while daddy goes to get us snacks.

• Like 2

Daddy came back shortly after I posted the first part. He was happy I did what he told me to. But he's still mad at me. He brought me a bottle of apple juice and a large bottle of water to share. I was given 5 minutes to drink the whole juice. Once I finished it, he let me play more games on my iPad. He downloaded a new princess puzzle game.

We sat side by side for a while. Daddy would occasionally and discretely tap the front of my diaper. Every time there was an announcement of per boarding an airplane for people traveling with small children, he'd mention to me that he should request that for us, seeing as I had acted like a brat and was now diapered playing baby games like a two year old. He'd snicker as a blushed. Daddy also commented that I'd been cranky all weekend just like all the babies each time we heard one fussing or crying.

I've been drinking juice and water since 2:30. My stomach started to rumble, and I thought I may need to go number two. I asked daddy if I could use the toilet and was told no because I didn't ask properly. After flushing bright red, I managed to ask to go poopy in the potty. Daddy laughed and said yes. On my way, I realized I also had to pee. I have a hard time sitting and peeing my diaper. It's just very hard for me. I knew it was getting bad and I was going to be forced to endure bladder pain if I didnt have to pee before we boarded. I would eventually wet if it got bad enough. So if I cheated in the bathroom and used the potty for pee too, daddy would know because wetting on the plane would be an option. I decided to loosen the tabs, do my business, and re fasten my diaper. I'd have to deal with wetting on the plane how daddy wants.

As I went got to the bathroom and closed he door to the stall, I realized it was just gas. I took a step forward away from the toilet, about to leave the stall when I realized that i wasn't going to make it to the plane. I felt a little ttickle and then I let go. I felt my bladder release into ,y diaper. I was a bit worried I'd leak. Finally I stopped peeing. My diaper was swollen. I took a deep breath, and left the restroom (I washed my hands as I has just left a stall, despite not using the toilet).

When I reached the gate daddy asked if I had any trouble. I told him no, but I was wet and wondered if I could change back to my panties. I was told no. I wasn't done being punished and he guessed I was just going to have to endure the wet diaper during the flight. He also felt now was a good time for an update. We're going to be boarding in about 10 minutes and I'm already sitting in a soaked diaper, with daddy making sure I remember I acted like a baby.

Babytara - sorry about the tenses. Its not fiction although right now i wish it was since I'm on a plane in a soaked diaper. Parts are happening now while others happened a few hrs ago. So i get confused if i should use past or present. Anyway, I'll update once daddy says its time.

Thanks everyone. Daddy gets the credit for the idea. Telling people what's happening is part of my punishment. So daddy said its time for another update.

We borded the plane about 4:45pm and I was already wet from earlier. I could already feel the pressure rebuilding. I knew it was going to be a long flight. As soon as we were seated, daddy inspected my seat belt to ensure the "baby" did it properly. He was constantly reminding me of my diapered state and making me blush. When the flight crew gave the safety talk and mentioned the location of the lavatories, he added that I wouldn't need to remember that, followed by asking if I was comfortable. To anyone who overheard the question, it seemed like a casual question from a husband to a wife. But I knew he was referring to my wet diapered state. He didn't expect an answer.

Once we were in the air, daddy handed me my headphones. I plugged them in, and thought I was going to be able to watch tv on the flight. I was right, kinda. Daddy informed me that I could only watch Two channels- nick and Cartoon Network, or listen to the children's radio station during the trip. He informed me that I had to leave the TV, volume up, and headphones in. I was stuck listening to the wheels on the bus and old McDonald.

When it was time for drinks, daddy "ordered" for me. He told the steward to bing me an apple juice while he had a diet coke. When the drinks were brought, he slapped my hand lightly for opening my can. Daddy then proceeded to pour it for me. I was told to drink the whole thing, and the ice in the cup. We enjoyed our beverages, and daddy gave my diaper a slight tap every so often until he closed his eyes to nap.

At this point, my bladder began to burn. I have never been able to wet sitting down. I usually have to ask to be allowed to stand up. I had held out hope that I'd be allowed to at least walk to the lavatory and wet while standing inside it, but daddy was on the aisle and was sleeping. I knew he'd be mad if I even tried to wake him. So I squirmed for the next half hour. Finally, I tried everything I could. I had to squeeze very hard, but I finally let a little liquid out of my bladder. The relief felt wonderful, but was short lived. Over the next 30 min I slowly got better at releasing short bursts of liquid into my diaper. It wasn't the flood I can do while standing, but it helped the pain.

Daddy woke up as we were landing and immediately asked if I had wet my diaper. I told him I had. He said he was proud. I asked if I could change when we got off. He said maybe, if I was wet enough.

When we deplaned, daddy said he needed to use the toilet. I realized I did too and told him. He studied me for a moment, estimating how full my diaper was, and then decided it would hold at least 1 more. I was to stand outside the restroom and watch the bags. I could pee right there. It may have been an option from daddy, but my bladder was not giving me a choice due to all the juice and water. I had to let go. And then was forced to half waddled as we made our way to baggage.

When we reached bag claim, daddy said my bulge was noticeable, so I could go change while he got our bag, as long as I put paci in my mouth. When I got to the toilet, my bladder decided it wasn't finished and I flooded the bambino for the third time. I'm surprised how much it held, although my skin was now damp.

I met back up with daddy and then his mom picked us up and took us to dinner. Although my diaper was off, daddy kept reminding me that he wasn't done. He pointed out the advertising for a "daddy/daughter" night coming up, joked that I should ask for crayons and while his mom went to the restroom, told me what I had to order.

We finally got home around 9:30 pm. After greeting our pets, I went to our room to change to my pjs. While I was in the bathroom, daddy came upstairs. I thought I was done, but he decided otherwise. I came out to find a tshirt and two adult pull ups on the bed. I had used our last bambino that afternoon. We use two pull ups because I need bulkiness as a reminder, not for absorbency.

So I'm now siting on the couch watching whatever daddy wants on TV, while wearing pull ups like a toddler.

Daddy just informed me to update 1 last time, even though I just posted. Apparently he didn't expect my last post to take so long to type (45min). But anyway, this is th last post.

Daddy and I have been watching tv together and cuddling while I type. He's also been running his fingers over the front of my pull ups. He said he'll be ordering some new bambinos later. He also said we'll be heading to bed soon, but I'll be getting a spanking before I'm allowed to fully remove my babyish clothing.

I'm supposed to tell you all what I learned from this, so I guess that's how I'll finish. I learned that it doesn't matter if we're home or away, daddy is still my dom and I need to listen like I good sub. That daddy knows how to punish me for my transgressions. And most of all that daddy loves me because he knows that I like and get aroused by the slight embarrassment I received from today.

So I may or may not need to be punished again in the future.