LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Etsy Shop Selling Made to Order AB Items

I suppose I wasn't actually considering that people would turn away because of "Sissy" being in the title as well. Taken into account though, I'll fix that up, because I want them to be for everyone, I don't want to give the impression they're only for AB Sissies.

I'm glad you like them on their own though!

Definitely are, Joanne Chan, and that's a quality I'm hoping I can have in my shop too. I may have only thought this rather than typed it in with the rest of the my shop stuff(I'll check when I get home from work, kind of important. lol) but if some one messages me asking about a bigger size, or smaller even to be made for them for anything, so long as I have the fabric to do it, or rather, the fabric store does still if I don't, as well as I know I can execute it well for them(I don't want to give anything to anybody I don't

I found out what Etsy was a few weeks ago. It's quite dangerous for my bank account. I'm not into the sissy scene (or the mitten scene), so I'll pass on the gloves, but it's nice to know that there is (evidently) and ABDL niche on the site.

I found out what Etsy was a few weeks ago. It's quite dangerous for my bank account. I'm not into the sissy scene (or the mitten scene), so I'll pass on the gloves, but it's nice to know that there is (evidently) and ABDL niche on the site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd love to be able to sew and sell adult baby girl clothes but I couldn't do it and remain anonymous due to the fact that I'd have to receive checks in my real name and mail stuff

Oh, wow, expensive order! I can't say much though, I always end up spending over $50 every time I go fabric shopping,expensive business but soooo much fun.

I just checked a few in your Gallery out, they're gorgeous outfits, really well done, June o:

I do that sort of thing too, look at actual toddler/kids clothes for ideas, being my own shop and selling the outfits I try and stay away from copying someone elses idea, on the off chance that it is somehow seen, and it caused issue, I dunno xD Very slim chance of that.

Also, just looking at fabrics causes ideas to grow, kind of imagine what it could be turned into. I'm also fairly tactile person so I like physically being at the fabric store so I can feel the fabrics before I buy them... don't like rough stuff lol

Sadly, ya, there is no *complete* anonymity in selling things... But there's PayPal, and the like, and with Etsy you don't have to use your real name, and for the things you have to, like connecting card, or bank account, they won't show your name. Really comes down to your own comfort level with all that, but I will say you have some lovely outfits!

Thanks so much for the positive comments about my outfits. The latest fabric order will make three outfits, so $90 (minus about $14 for troop craft

Ha, thats awesome, Chrissy! stumbled upon them again. x3

And again I'm very glad you like them so much!<3

I'm working on new projects when funds allow, definitely check back every once in awhile.

I did the pink nursery toys sunsuit, which sold in like nooo time at all, and I was way happy with it, honestly I'd love it for myself xD Going to get all the stuff I needz to ship the package out hopefully tomorrow, or Monday if I don't get the chance with work and all going on. Lots to do x3

Ya!!! Gotta love the Doctor<3

Have you only seen the newer doctors, or old as well? o:

The mittens I sell are pretty much locking mittens, they just tie on rather than have locks/chain, but that is a modification I could do for you, if you like the style of the mittens I do have. lol

As well as, if you have a fabric idea in your mind I can always go fabric shopping to create the ultimate mittens of your choosing. x3

Factor in the costs of the fabric, and chain o' course.

Brand new item added in the shop today as a side!

Def check this lovely out :3

https://www.etsy.com/listing/185431028/adult-baby-sunsuit-raggedy-ann-andy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone! Been awhile since I've had time to post anywhere ^~^"

But, I just wanted to show everyone this super fun bunny skirt I made, pleated skirt with SUPER sparkling straps.

Honestly, if I had more of this bunny fabric, I'd have one for myself too! haha

https://www.etsy.com/listing/199747626/fun-bunny-skirt-wsparkle-stripe-straps