LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Year's In Times Square in diapers

I can't Imagine W*H*Y anyone would do this each year, but some people do...:screwy: I can't imagine it being any fun..but , like most other things, I guess they do it just to say they did...and go on to something else, like sky diving or bungie jumping...or *shrug*

a friend of mine years ago went to times square for new years. she told me pretty much what i thought it would be: cold, crowded, loud and lots of drunks. she was kinda near the bathrooms, so she was ok with that. so

I was listening to the coverage of the people in Times Square. They were saying they had researched and once they were in the could not leave. The first thing that came to my mind was diapers. You got 1 million people stuffed as you saying little pens and seems to me the best choice would be diapers. But after listening to the reviews I don't think New Year's in New York is on my bucket list.

It doesn't surprise me. If the thought of being crammed between thousands of people in the middle of Times Square at near-freezing temperatures didn't sound absolutely horrifying, I'd diaper up without a second thought.