LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher babying her student RP

sonofninasayers

This is my new Role play that I have started up where a female teacher babies her male student played by me who lives with her. But him being babied by his teacher is their little secret and he has to call her Mummy. So is there any one up for the part of the Teacher and once this role play has started between me and who ever is playing the Mummy / teacher is private

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaidus

• sonofninasayers

It was a Friday afternoon and as the rest of Abigail's class were heading out of the room and into the hallway she thought that it was a perfect time to talk with Tommy alone without arousing suspicion from the rest of her students

"Well, I'm sure you recall my taking a leave of absence last month" Abigail starts with; "The reason for it was because I wound up getting a divorce; I told him of my desire to have children but he didn't want any so it commenced.

"Nobody else will have the need to know, including the rest of the class" Abigail assured her darling student; "We can start immediately by getting you diapered; total secrecy will be taken and anyone in the class who gives you a hard time about it will be sent to the principal immediately.

Edited by Kaidus

"If that's a 'yes', just hop up on my desk and I'll take it from there" Abigail says happily as she temporarily removes everything that can get knocked off her desk to the floor; "My only hope is that

As Tommy sat at his desk wearing his nappy he found it quite comfy and wished that she would continue to baby him. Tommy wondered to himself if he was ever going to be breastfed. Not only that but he somehow wanted to go and live with her

As he desired for her to be his mummy, When it was home time and the kids gathered up their things as they got up out of their seats as Tommy picked up his bag and was about to leave with the rest of the class when suddenly

Abigail has what she needs so she lifts up her baby boy's bottom to slide an unfolded changing mat under him before removing his shorts and briefs one at a time; the smell of his business hits her nose.