Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!

Buy Diapers, Trinkets and More

The DD Store @ Incont

Photo

Diapered by my girlfriend

diaper femdom anal sex spanking humiliation small penis

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 The Diapered Dutchman

The Diapered Dutchman

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Real Age:25
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover
  • I Am a...:Boy
  • Age Play Age::3

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:05 AM

This is the story of how my girlfriend came to dominate me and how i came to love it.

Chapter 1  The first time

After a pretty shitty childhood, i got my first girlfriend the first year of college. The first three weeks were amazing. Then the day i was hoping for came, when she told me she felt it was time for us to have sex. I was still a virgin, but she wasn't. 

I had a small room where i lived (there aren't really a lot of dorms in Holland). She came over on a saturday night and we slowly started working towards sex, when we went into the bedroom i felt on top of the world. She stripped for me, lay down and proceeded to help me out of my clothes.

When i was only wearing my boxer short, she started rubbing my penis through it. Quite suddenly she stopped and grasped it. She giggled for a second and asked me to take my shorts off. I complied. I didn't get the reaction i expected, cause she just looked at it for a while and even though she did her best not to, a little giggle escaped her mouth.

The following conversation was a little awkward, with me clearly humiliated and her apologizing for it.

I had always been a little embarrassed about my penis size, since it was only 3 inches long when erect and time in locker rooms after playing basketball had shown me that i sure as hell wasnt average in size.

During the conversation i found out that apparently my girlfriends ex was hung like a horse and since he was her only former bedpartner, she simply assumed that was about average. When she used her hands to show the size of his penis, i realized it was 3 times as long as mine, which kind off dampened the mood for me.

We decided to try having sex anyway. When i told her i wasn't really in the mood anymore she started touching me and within 10 seconds i was good to go. It ment a lot to me that even though she later admitted she barely noticed me in her, she at least didn't use the "is it in yet" line on me.

To me it felt amazing and not 2 minutes later i climaxed and collapsed on the bed. I felt terribly ashamed that i didn't even get her to moan once, but she fixed this by cleaning up, washing her vagina and coming back to bed. She told me to lay on my back and proceeded to sit on my face, ordering me to lick her. It took me a while to find out what she liked, but soon i started reading her movements and sounds till i licked her to an amazing climax. When she was done she got off me and got next to me in bed, where we proceeded to cuddle until we slept.

I spend a good amount of time thinking about what had just happened, since it was both the most humiliating and amazing experience i ever had.

Thats the start, diapers and femdom will come into the story soon.

#2 The Diapered Dutchman

The Diapered Dutchman

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

Chapter 2 Losing control

We spend our sunday at my place, watching some movies. We ordered a pizza, after which she had to go visit her parents. We had a week off from college and her parents hadn't adjusted well to an empty nest, now that their fourth child had moved 100 miles away, so she agreed to go visit them for a week.

I spend the week thinking about that saturday night, worrying if she might tell someone what happened or decide that she doesn't want to be with a guy with such a small penis.

When she came back the next saturday she was as nice as ever. It was as if it didn't matter to her. When evening came she got a bit more gropy, smacking my ass and rubbing my penis through my pants from time to time. I decided to respond in kind and soon we ended up in the bedroom again.

She asked me if it was okay to just do oral that night, since penetration was not that pleasurable for her and i agreed. I moved to go down on her, but she just pushed me back on my back and rode my face like before. When she was done she moved down and started licking my penis.

She stopped suddenly and walked to the nightstand. She took the bottle of lube and took it with her. She told me to close my eyes. I thought that maybe this was how she preferred to give a handjob, so i closed my eyes. I was suprised to feel her spread some lube on my anus.

I realized what was about to happen, but for some reason i didnt try to stop her. Remembering how being humiliated last week felt kind off hot and exciting, i decided to go with it. I felt her finger probing my anus, finding the opening and then suddenly entering me. I thought it might be uncomfortable or painful, but when she started rubbing my prostate i got so horny, it felt so good. Before i realized it i was moaning like crazy while she fingerbanged me.

She proceeded for about 5 minutes, turning me over on my stomache at one point and telling me to sit on all fours and i obeyed. I couldn't see why i wouldn't. This girl was so amazing and i was enjoying what she was doing to me so much that i just had to obey. She took her finger out and proceeded to suck my penis, withing 5 seconds i came, i was just too aroused. She washed up, turned off the light and started spooning me while i was lieing facedown exhausted and we simply fell asleep. After this i realized that she was in charge in the bed now and i loved it.

#3 The Diapered Dutchman

The Diapered Dutchman

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

Chapter 3 The Shop

I awoke the next morning and stood up to pee. When i came out of the bathroom she was just getting up. I went to the bed to kiss her, during the kiss she suddenly bit my bottom lip a little and smacked my ass. I was suprised to hear a moan escape my mouth. She grinned and proceeded to put her tongue in my mouth while her hand started rubbing my ass. Taken completely by suprise i simply surrendered and let her push me unto the bed. Before long her finger was in my ass again, while we kissed passionately. I was surprised when i suddenly came without her ever having touched my penis. When i went to return the favor she said she would go and make us breakfast. I lay there recouperating for a while before being lured from bed by the smell of eggs and bacon.

We spend the day just hanging out until she called me over to the laptop she had just spend about half an hour behind. "Look dear", she said, showing me a site from a shop for sextoys. She showed me a hollow strap-on she had found, telling me that if i felt that it would be fun, she wouldn't mind buying on off those, but only if she could get some other toys too. Being a poor student i told her i couldn't buy much besides food and other necesities. To which she replied that since her parents were quite wealthy, she would pay for everything.

We spend the next week going to class and doing homework, when the weekend came, i was excited to see her again. She asked if i would like to go out on Friday night and i agreed. I thought we would go drinking, but instead she picked me up in her car and drove to the sextoy shop she had found online. In the car she said i seemed to like to be humiliated by her and that she would like to see if i enjoyed it in public too. If i didn't, we would simply buy some toys, if i did, she would make the experience quite humiliating for me. We had parked while she was talking and before i could respond she kissed me intently and rubbed my pants. Before i realized i had lost my ability to say no to her and agreed. We went inside, with me incredibly aroused and her smiling wickedly.

As we entered, we saw that we were currently the only customers. There were 2 woman working. My first impression of the shop was that it was a lot more classy then i would've expected.

My girlfriend didn't waste time heading up to the women (both in their 20's) and proceeded to tell them exactly how small my penis was and that i needed something to turn it into a more acceptable size. After checking some sleeves, all of which were too big for me and couldnt be shortened, we arrived at the hollow strap-on. I was beetred and very aroused at the same time and i hadn't noticed that 2 of my classmates had just entered and had heard quite a bit of what was said. I realized they were there when they giggled slightly, looking around i became horrified, but it was too late now.

My girlfriend didn't seem to notice them and was telling the clerks how i enjoyed anal stimulation, which led to more giggling, and asking what toys they had for it.

This was followed by a humiliating parade of toys, each off which my girlfriend ordered me to anwer if i would like it. I couldn't refuse her and to my shame humiliated myself even further in front of my classmates. When my girlfriend decided to buy a strap-on for me as well, they finnaly couldn't handle it anymore and loudly laughing walked out of the store. We proceeded to pick our toys, which included a 5.5 inch hollow strap-on for me, anal beads to train my anus before she would fuck me, a butt-plug, which could vibrate and to my horror, an 8 inch strap-on that she would fuck me with when she felt i could handle it. We also got some handcuffs and a sexy leather outfit for her to wear. And finnaly a vibrator for her, slightly larger then my strap-on, just to add to the humiliation.

Utterly ashamed and incredibly aroused i walked out of the store with her and the bag of toys. When she asked me to come to her place i was in no way capable of saying no, so we went to her appartement.

#4 The Diapered Dutchman

The Diapered Dutchman

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

Chapter 4 At her mercy

We arrived at her place after 20 minutes. I had only been there twice before and was still surprised at how big it was. By now it was about 8, so she decided to watch a movie. Most movies on tv here come on at 8.30, so she decided to get the first toy out and spend the first half hour playing with me.

I was told to strip down, while she remained fully clothed. I was ordered to come and sit on all fours on the couch, she sat down at my backside. Soon i felt the now familiar feel of lube being applied to my anus. I even let out a little moan when she slipped it in, she then proceeded to lube the anal beads while i sat bend over in suspense. When she inserted the first bead i hardly felt it, the second was more noticable. Before long i felt my ass being stretched more and more by the ever larger beads being pushed in. As requested i told her when i felt that i couldn't take the next one, to which she giggeling replied that i had 9 out of 10 beads inside.

She gave me a bit of a break, rubbing my ass and sometimes slightly pulling the bead out and releasing it when it would still shoot back in on its own. She giggled when she released because i moaned whenever she did this, this made it a fun game for her. When 15 minutes had passed, she suddenly started to fuck me with the last bead that went in, taking it in and out over and over. After 2 minutes i couldnt sit up anymore and fell over, flat on her couch with my ass in the air, it felt so amazing and somehow her laughing about it every now and then just seemed to add to the arousal. 5 minutes before the movie started she stopped, took the beads out and told me to clean both my ass and the beads up.

I did as i was told while she took her clothes off, we sat down and watched the first part of the movie.

When commercials came she took the lube which was still there and lubed up her finger. I took the same position i was in earlier almost instinctively, but she told me to turn around and bend over her. She then started to fuck me with her finger and i was told to lick her. When the commercial was nearly over i was told to stop, she cleaned up and we watched the next part. By now i was as horny as i had ever been. During the next commercial break we got something to eat and my girlfriend told me that she would give me a rest for a while.

When the movie was over we found out another good movie would follow it, so we decided to watch that too. She did however inform me that i would have to wear the butt-plug during the entire movie, to which i agreed. 3 minutes later my ass was plugged and the remote for the vibration was in her hand. During the movie she would sometimes turn it on and whenever she went to the bathroom during the commercials she would turn it on and take the remote with her, only turning it off when she came back. I couldn't do anything but what she told me too, and i was completely at her mercy. I loved every minute of it.

#5 babybb

babybb

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Real Age:old
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Sissy
  • Age Play Age::2

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

wow hot hot hot.  this guy is so lucky.  great story so far and cant wait to read more.  thanks

#6 Kaidus

Kaidus

baby bat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,628 posts
  • Real Age:29

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

So far, so good; diapers will follow eventually since he might become bowel incontinent because of the anal stimulation.  MORE PLEASE!

#7 Benjy

Benjy

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:12 PM

Yes, I too want to hear the rest of this story!!

#8 The Diapered Dutchman

The Diapered Dutchman

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:25 PM

Chapter 5 Sex at last

When we went to bed that night, i was ready to try out my strap-on, but she told me that i couldn't just yet. For the next week she would expect me to stay at her place at night and every night my ass would be trained with the anal beads and buttplugs. Then, after a week, she would use her strap-on on me first, cause she thought it would be more fun for her to take my anal virginity first, before i could realize my dream of fucking her till she cums.

For tonight the training was done however and we would simply go to sleep.

For the entire week, every night i would be fucked with the anal beads or forced to wear a buttplug in the evening for about 2 hours per day. On wednesday she pushed in the final bead of the anal beads that i couldn't take before, only to realize that it went in without a problem and i barely noticed that it was larger. On Friday we had a holiday, so she decided to go out, which meant i was forced to wear the buttplug for the entire evening, from dinner till about 2 am when we got home. The buttplug started to get uncomfortable, so i asked her if i could take it out when we were close to her appartement. She told me that if i begged, she might allow out. Without hesitation i begged her on the street, softly. She told me to beg louder, until finally i felt that the entire street could've heard it. She then quite loudely told me that i could take it out in the bathroom at her place.

When we arrived i nearly ran to the bathroom, when i pulled the buttplug out i realized i had to take a dump in about 3 seconds at most, so i turned around and sat on the bowl.

When i came out of the bathroom, she asked me jokingly if i had had time to sit down, to which i could fortunately reply, "barely, but yes".

I was slightly drunk when we went to bed that night. When i woke up, i realized my girlfriend was already awake and gone. I also noticed a dampness between my legs. I had been balck-out drunk 3 times in my life and each time i had wet the bed, but this time i wasn't that drunk, so i just look at the wet spot in disbelief.

I had not realized that while i was still shocked, my girlfriend had entered the room. Looking at the blind spot she said "Did you wet the bed sweetie?".

Her calmness took me by surprise. I told her that it only happened when i was extremely drunk, to which she said that i didnt seem that drunk last night.

I was terribly ashamed, but she just told me to throw the blankets etc. into the washer and go take a shower. She had to go out for some shopping.

When she returned i was fully dressed watching the news on tv. She went to put the groceries away and we spent a lovely day together. That night she said that tonight she would fuck me with the strap-on, so i didn't need to wear the buttplug or anal beads before we went to bed.

At about 11 pm we went to the bedroom, where she proceded to turn me on, although it seemed like she was treating me more like a woman. Instead of grabbing my penis she kind off fingered it and my ass recieved a lot of stroking and some mild slaps. Eventually i was told to lay on my back and watch her put the strap-on on. When she was done she laid down next to me and stroked my penis some more. She then kissed my intensally, jamming her tongue in my mouth as if she was trying to fuck my mouth with her tongue. She then told me to suck her dick.

I was a little shocked at the word she chose, but having already surrendered completely i got to work, giving her 8 inch strapon a blowjob. She sat up at the end of the bed and told me to kneel before her and deep throat it and i simply obeyed. I hadn't climaxed in a full week and was completely under her spell. She then told my to lay down next to her facing away, as she started to play with my anus, playfully fucking it ever so slightly with her finger. "Ask me to put my dick inside you!" she commanded. My last shred of dignity prevented me from obeying her for about 10 seconds, until i couldn't take it anymore. In the hope of finally getting some relieve i begged her to put her dick inside of me. "Do you want me to fuck you like the girl you are?" She asked. "Yes!" i answered, "Please fuck me like the girl i am with your huge dick."

As i sat on all fours i could only be slightly worried if i could even take a strap-on that big and that fear didn't go away when it entered me. I had never felt so vulnerable before. She slowly eased about half the dildo into me and asked, "does it hurt?". I was surprised to hear myself answer "No, please more". She then stuck the entire thing inside me and it felt as if i was being split in half. Before long i was moaning about how big it was, but also how good it felt and the entire time she fucked me faster and faster. After being forced to admit i liked her dick in my pussy she really started to thrust, causing me to fall over and moan as my ass was being fucked by a dildo more then 2 times the size of my penis.

When i finally climaxed she took the dildo out and i fell on the bed, just shaking from pleasure. She took the dildo off and cleaned it with what seemed to be babywipes. She then went over to her closet and took out a white plastic thing. She told me to lay on my back and started to explain what it was.

She told me that since i had wet the bed last night and since i so nearly had an accident after the night out with the buttplug, that she wanted me to wear a diaper at night. She told me that i could move in with her and that she would expect me to wear a diaper at night until i could wake up dry for a full week. She also told me that if i ever wet or messed myself during the day, that i would be wearing diapers at daytime till i could be dry and clean for a full week too.

A changing mat was placed under my butt and she proceded to put talcum powder on me, then diapering me. After that she hugged me as we fell asleep.

I have never slept as well.

#9 Kaidus

Kaidus

baby bat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,628 posts
  • Real Age:29

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

At least she didn't yell at him for that; MORE PLEASE!

#10 Fulldiaper

Fulldiaper

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts
  • Real Age:50+

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:06 PM

Sounds to me like she's setting him up to fail and be diapered consistently for her enjoyment wetting and messing them like a helpless toddler. I do hope that you will continue soon please?

Growing old is mandatory...Growing up is optional!

Posted Image

"The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With The First Step"

#11 babybruce

babybruce

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

love this , thanks very much. I am looking forward to more.

#12 babybb

babybb

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Real Age:old
  • Age Play Age::2

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

wow this story is great.  cant wait to read more

#13 thong5

thong5

Diaper Royalty

• BabyBanker+
  • 784 posts
  • Real Age:58
  • Age Play Age::5

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:58 AM

Great story, I wish I was in his place. More when you can please.

#14 dldad

dldad

Diaper Royalty

• BabyBanker+
  • 1,387 posts
  • Real Age:60

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

Nice start and would enjoy reading more.

#15 derj

derj

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Real Age:27
  • Diapers::Daddy

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:38 PM

:)

#16 The Diapered Dutchman

The Diapered Dutchman

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

Chapter 6 My Turn

The rest of the week went by almost normally, with the exception of being diapered every night before going to sleep. I spend my days at college and my evenings moving my stuff into what was now "our appartment". Aside from the humiliating diaperings we actually spend the rest of the week doing some pretty normal couple stuff. When after a week of waking up dry i was free of diapers, my girlfriend told me she wanted to talk. She told me how she enjoyed humiliating me and that she felt i enjoyed it too, but that she didn't want that to be all we did. So that night i would be allowed to have seks with her however i wanted, although allowed isn't really the right word. It would just be something we did together, without a dominant or submissive role being a factor. She also told me that she would still humiliate me periodically, but that she would make it pretty clear when this would happen, so the rest of the time we would have a normal relationship.

This was very important to me, i had thoroughly enjoyed the last few weeks, but i don't think i could have handled an entire relationship being just that.

So that night we went to bed as simply boyfriend and girlfriend and after a while of foreplay (i was delighted to hear that i was much better at that then her ex) i put on my hollow strap-on and fucked her in the missionary position till she came loudly moaning and quivering with pleasure. When i tried to remove the strap-on she told me to stop and sat down on all fours. She told me that since she had now taken 2 virginities of mine, it would only be fair if i would take her remaining one. So i lubed up the strap-on once more and fucked her ass for a good 10 minutes, before taking it out, getting the vibrator, putting that into her pussy, turning it on and fucking her ass again. She came 3 more times before i decided to quit. When she turned over after i cleaned the toys up a bit i could clearly see that i had made her the submissive one now, so i told her to give me a blowjob. Unfortunately this reminded her of how small my penis really was, which allowed her to make a few jokes, breaking my hold over her and reminding me who was in charge. She did however felt i needed a reward, so she did finish the blowjob. After i had climaxed we cleaned up and went to sleep.

The next few weeks went by pretty normally. We had plenty of sex, but just regular or oral, with me sometimes using the strap-on on her.

With the Christmas vacation coming up she told me that the weekend before our vacation, we would get some old high-school friends over. She told me that in high-school they always hung out with the three of them, that both her friends were girls and that her friends actually turned out to be lesbian and eventually started dating eachother.

I was looking forward to meeting some of my girlfriends old friends, until the day before they arrived.

#17 kirababy

kirababy

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Real Age:41

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:19 AM

ohhhhhh what happens!   nooooooo don't leave us hanging like this!

#18 babybruce

babybruce

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:59 PM

i doubt he will enjoy it all that much :) but then again who knows. Can't wait to find out.

#19 Benjy

Benjy

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

Great read and a fresh story line.. Please keep going

#20 Fulldiaper

Fulldiaper

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts
  • Real Age:50+

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

I do hope that you'll continue please!

Growing old is mandatory...Growing up is optional!

Posted Image

"The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With The First Step"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diaper, femdom, anal, sex, spanking, humiliation, small penis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users