LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

messing in the morning

I have been in diapers 24/7 for wetting for over 4 years now but never that much into messing my diapers until the last few weeks. Now I just love messing them every morning after I wake up. Not sure why the change in thinking but if I am already in a wet diaper from the night before why not just mess when I wake up. Any others out there feel the same way?

Guest DiaperGirlCali

I do mess, and it started much the way you described. When I was 17, during a fencing match... well lets just say there was an equipment failure, and during the healing process I had lost enough control to need some protection. Coupled with depression from not being able to compete (I like to believe I was an Olympic contender... since my fencing career ended at 17, we will never know.) I just kind of gave up, and what became pads to stop the occasional leak, became a full diaper. Injury healed, and I never really got more control. We tried, but with the depression, just didn't happen. (There were other issues as well that would come out later, an infection from the stab wound that was not caught in the first surgery, which had actually damaged my bladder, and the depression association to the wetting to a large extent hid the actual effect of that damage so on so forth.)

Well I have been once a day in the morning for years now and the fact I gave up control of my bladder I do not plan on giving up control of my bowels. I do like that I can mess my morning diapers and clean up in the shower before work, I am getting good cleaning up so I will continue to mess each morning.

You are correct since I am wearing my potty I have no problem using it for both. I do still have control for messing and I do not plan going full bowel incon ever but I do look forward to my morning diaper more then ever. Maybe since messing everyday is still new.

Guest Diaperdragon

Morning poopies are my favorite... crawl out of bed all groggy, squat and load up my diapers, then back to bed for a little stinky squishy fun :wub:

Same here

I agree with what others have said. Morning messes are my favorite usually I will get up and have my coffee and or breakfast and usually I have to stop midbreakfast to poop if I am not diapered.

Mornings are my time as well and this morning was no exception. Woke up wet as usual and went to start the coffee and felt the urge to go so I did, what a great feeling of freedom. I generally will sit and read the paper , have my coffee for awhile then go clean up and start my day.

I also like the morning poop as I am already wet and don't have to change for a time. I have control but find it ever so delightful to be able to go any time and any where. I was reticent to go in public at first but it is so convienent to be able to go at will. I only change diapers when it becomes uncomfortable or necessary due to smell.

Yes absolutely love it! It has become one of my morning routines, having just decided to go 24/7 its a good way to get the poop out of the way (and have my fun after lol) So i get up go outside for a ciggy and a poopy come in have a cup of tea, have some fun, shower, get ready for the day.

I do hold the late evening movement for as long as possible because i don,t want to loose control of my bm but not fussed with bladder control.

Mal.

Yep. Part of the routine when you're 24/7!

I also don't really desire full loss of bowel control, so I usually just go once in the mornings within 30-60 minutes of waking up. I'd say I use the toilet about 20% of the time - particularly if I have the runs or ate spicy food the night before. I normally won't change out of my nighttime diaper until I have my morning BM, and I'll usually continue wearing for an hour or so before I clean up and change.

I also NEVER poop my diapers in public. Only at home. I've had a couple very small "whoopsies" in public (mainly sharts...), but I haven't deliberately or even accidentally "loaded" my diapers beyond my front door. Not once.

As a full-time wearer, it's probably likely that I'll have a legitimate accident eventually, but I'll deal with that situation as discreetly as I can when/if it happens.

After a few days of making it to my potty in time, today I missed the feeling of my messy diaper. Never thought I would look forward to a messy diaper but now I know they are becoming part of my abdl needs.

• 1 month later...

Messing is okay if I have plenty of time to clean up immediately afterward. But it does take time and a lot of water. Taking fish oil to lower my cholesterol makes the poop too soft; I prefer a more solid "log" although I know softer is supposed to be healthier. Still, more solid is much easier and quicker to clean up.