LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

QR Code Embedded Diapers Under Development

Interesting concept, but I'm not sure how fun it would be during role play to find out you have an unhealthy iron deficiency, urinary infection, or blood in the stool. Would probably kill the mood slightly, I'd say...

I could see some benefit to those with medical incontinence, as their condition warrants a closer inspection and monitoring of voiding properties, and it would help their urologists possibly pinpoint other potential concerns before they get worse.

Just what we need. Diapers that can be read by the TSA and NSA!! This whole thing is making surrender to Al Qeada look like a viable option

Just what we need. Diapers that can be read by the TSA and NSA!! This whole thing is making surrender to Al Qeada look like a viable option

Interesting concept, but I'm not sure how fun it would be during role play to find out you have an unhealthy iron deficiency, urinary infection, or blood in the stool. Would probably kill the mood slightly, I'd say...

I could see some benefit to those with medical incontinence, as their condition warrants a closer inspection and monitoring of voiding properties, and it would help their urologists possibly pinpoint other potential concerns before they get worse.

we could skip the qr code thing altogether if we could use DiFi ;-)

Actually Huggies tested TweetPee that used Bluetooth to do exactly that. Unfortunately they tested in in Portugal (or somewhere), just so we couldn't get our hands on one.

Personally, I'd rather find those things out as soon as possible... my main concern with the indicators is cost... ABDL-custom diapers are already expensive.

I disagree. That's going to happen no matter what. There are ABDLs on social networking already. At some point you're going to see ABDL games for singles/couples to encourage more fun/use...

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure about this for the ABDL community, but it sounds like it has some practical uses in the healthcare industry. Maybe being used in hospitals or even home health care.