Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

My Wife Becomes My Mommy

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Clothdiaperandbabypants

Clothdiaperandbabypants

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Real Age:61
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Boy
  • Age Play Age::2

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

My Wife Becomes My Mommy

My name is Doug, I’m 57 years old and have a beautiful wife named Nancy also 57. We’ve been happily married for 33 years and have two boys who are grown up and moved out. We have a great marriage but for me something has always been missing. It's a secret I’ve kept from almost everyone I know except a few people I’ve met online that share the same secret as me. You see I’m an adult baby, I love to dress in diapers with plastic pants, baby clothes and act just like a toddler that needs his mommy to look after him would. But I’ve never had a mommy as an adult in real life and was to afraid to tell my wife because I wouldn’t want to jeopardize the great relationship we've had all these years because of my fetish. Little did I know that my wife had a secret too. She's missed having her baby boys around because she just loved to look after and care for there every need. She loved being a mommy but was getting to old to have another one and had all this love to give a baby. There was a tremendous void in her life. Nancy loved to nurturer, kiss and hug, change diapers, everything to do with the raising and taking of babies, specially breastfeeding. She loved the one on one closeness of having her little one suckling her big milky breasts. I love to suck on them too. They have a sweet taste to them and it was my favorite part of making love. I’d suck on them till Nancy had an orgasm.

I remember when she was breastfeeding I was so jealous of my sons getting to suck on her big milk filled boobs. I’d watch mommy and sons together and wanted to trade places so I could enjoy that milk too because she wouldn't let me suck on them while the babies were still nursing. I was also envious of there diaper changes and getting all that extra attention from her I used to get when we were first dating. After years of marriage everything was taken for granted and we kinda did our own things most of the time but I really missed having a females tender touch and loving ways in my life.

So I secretly had my own baby life I would hide from her. I had online mommies, diapers and plastic pants and baby clothes hidden around the house along with baby powder, baby oil, diaper pins, bottles, pacifiers I even had some onesies and a few magazines with pictures and stories about adult babies. I would worry sometimes that she'd find them and kick me out of the house and never talk to me again which I didn’t want because I loved her with all my heart and soul. If only I could tell her and she'd except it or better still love it and I could be her sweet baby boy forever that would be a dream come true for me.

Then one day it happened, my wife had taken a few days off from work to do some spring cleaning around the house while I was working. I didn’t know she was going to be doing it or I would of moved or gotten rid of my baby stash so she wouldn’t find it. She was moving the furniture around to clean behind it and as she pulled it away from the wall there was my stash. She couldn't believe what she saw she was in shock. “Why would there be baby clothes hidden behind here?”, she thought. “Wait a minute these baby clothes are big enough to fit an adult. Look at all this other stuff for a big baby.” She was puzzled as to why Doug would have all these big baby things then she saw the magazines and looked through them. “Wow look at these adults dressed in baby clothes ,”she thought and she started reading the stories and got very turned on. Then she went to look on the internet to see if she could find out anymore. She couldn't believe all the stuff that was on there, you can get everything for babies use in adult size. Nancy was getting really turned on by all of this. Could this be what she was missing in her life?

She decided to put everything back where she found it and think about how she was going to handle this unexpected find. Meanwhile she started reading all about adult babies online and there where tons of stories about fantasies being acted out by them which really turned her on, she liked it. It was like she found the thing she'd been longing for and all the time it was right under my nose. She thought she'd have fun with Doug when he got home from work. “I'll ask him to move the furniture where he has his big baby things and watch him to see how he gets out of it.”

Doug got home about the usual time and saw that Nancy was home cleaning and asked her what she was doing because he was worried about his baby stash being found. “Oh hi baby, I'm taking a couple of days off to do some well needed cleaning around here.” Doug was caught off guard with the hi baby response, she had never called him that before but liked it just the same. She was getting too close to where his baby stuff was so he said, “Why don’t you take a break and will go out to dinner hunny.” “That’s a great idea baby, chuckling to herself but first why don’t you help me with this chest of drawers so I can clean behind it.” Doug didn’t know what to do he was almost caught. Just then the phone rang and Doug answered it. It was Nancy's best friend Jill, “She'd be on there for an hour,”he thought, she usually was. Doug was saved by the bell. “That was close,” he thought, “I should move that stuff ,” then Nancy hangs up the phone and says, “I have to go out for a few minutes baby, Jill needs me. Why don’t you clean behind the drawers and get ready to go to dinner Ok? I'll try and get back fast or I’ll call you if I cant.” “Ok, my love, leave it with me.” Nancy enjoyed putting him on the spot, “He looked so cute when I called him baby and asked to move the drawers I thought he was going to poop his pants right then and there.” The thought of him doing that got her juices flowing again.

Nancy got ready and left Doug to clean behind the drawers. She went out the door and looked in the window without Doug seeing her as Doug moved the drawers and cleaned behind first moving his baby stash out of the way. “I bet he looks very cute wearing those baby clothes.” Doug looked around because he felt like someone was watching him and noticed the drapes were open where Nancy was and went and closed them so Nancy left to go to Jills. “I’ll see him in those later, I love this,” Nancy said. Doug finished behind the furniture and got ready to go out to dinner.

The next day after Doug went to work Nancy moved the drawers again and looked through some more of the magazines Doug had and saw this advertisement for hypnotic tapes. There were ones to make him pee and poop without anymore control of his bowels or bladder. There were others to do something called ''age regression'' she looked that up online and found a few stories about it. “This is what I want complete control of him like he was my real baby boy,” she had a big smile on her face. She was reading a story about a husband and wife playing a baby game and she regressed him to a real sized baby with a magic potion of some sort, “Oh how I’d love to do that to him,” she thought.

Nancy fell asleep and started to dream about what she read in that age regression story. How Doug and her were doing a baby game of him being the baby and her his mommy. She had found a magic potion and put it in his baby bottle disguised as chocolate milk. Then he drank it and shrunk into a real baby boy but could still think like an adult. She'd have total control over him just like a mommy would. He’d have to do everything she said or he’d get a spanking on his cute little tushy, she giggled to herself, “Oh what fun she thought. I've still got a lot of the baby things left from when our two boys were babies hoping to have another one so she could use them plus get some new things too.” She'd often go to a baby store or baby section of a store and dream about having another baby and what she'd dress them in he’d look so cute all the time I’d make sure of that. She was getting excited at the thought she have a little one around again.

She'd love the thought of dressing him in cloth diapers and baby pants and a cute little onesie after he peed or pooped his diaper. He'd have no choice because I’d be his mommy and he wouldn’t be able to use the toilet at all. I’d watch him all the time or he’d be in his crib or playpen or I’d have the doors blocked off with gates and maybe even a jolly jumper in the doorway, he’d love that. I’d invite my girlfriends over and pretend I needed to go to the store and ask them to babysit for a few minutes while she went. Doug would have to pretend to act like a baby and not a thinking adult for fear the whole world would know he was a adult turned into a baby. He'd be so embarrassed if he needed his diaper changed to have another women change him. He'd be so mad at me but I don't care because I’m in charge not him I’m the mommy he's just the baby. She thought about what the first day would be like.

Nancy walked into the nursery and saw her baby Dougie laying in his crib. He looks soooo cute in his thick cloth diapers and baby blue baby pants. She felt the front of the diaper to see if he was wet and he was. “It can wait till after his breakfast,” she thought. Dougie opened his eyes and fear was in them as he looked around and down to see he was a baby now in a crib with Nancy smiling down at him. “What have you done to me Nancy.” “Hi sweet baby boy mommy just changed you into the baby you always wanted to be that’s all.” “I didn’t want to be a baby change me back right now.” “So if you didn’t want to be a real baby full time why did you have all that big baby stuff hidden from me for who knows how long mmmm.” “Plus I’m the mommy now and your just my baby so you do as I tell you or I’ll put you over my knee and spank that cute little hinny of yours till it's bright red and you say you wanted to be one.” Doug was defeated what could he do he was helpless Nancy was now in control, he started to cry and Nancys nurturing and love kicked in and she picked him up and comforted her new baby boy. That’s ok baby mommy’s here she rubbed his back and rocked him in the rocking chair till he calmed down. You’ll like being my baby Dougie you’ll get all they love you need and have wanted all these years.

She took her baby into the kitchen where there was a highchair waiting and put him in it and tied a bib around his neck. Then she went to the frig and took out some jars of Gerber baby food and put them in a baby bowl and into the microwave to warm up. Meanwhile Doug was watching her and trying to come to terms with what has transpired over the last hour. He didn’t think he was hungry till he noticed that his little tummy was rumbling. The microwave beeped and Nancy went to get the baby food out and brought it over along with a chair and started feeding her sweet little hungry baby boy. “Yum doesn’t that taste good baby,” she said Dougie was to hungry to argue and just sat there and tried to keep up but a lot of it went on his face, just like a baby. Nancy then put a bottle of milk in the microwave and brought a wet cloth the wipe off her baby’s face. Dougie was feeling humiliated at this point but played along because he was thirsty.

“Up we go baby, time for your baba, would you like mommy to feed her precious baby boy,” she says as she kisses him not waiting for a reply. She takes him into the nursery and sits in the rocking chair with her baby in her arms ready for the bottle. Nancy has to poke his mouth a few times before he opens it and starts sucking . I know how you like to suck on my nipples baby and you didn’t get to breastfeed when our boys were nursing so I’m taking something to help that happen. If I had of known you were a big baby back then I would of let you nurse too she said with a smile. Doug just closed his eyes and kept sucking till it was gone. “All gone, good boy now lets get that nasty air out ok baby.” she lifts Dougie up on her shoulder and pats his back till he burped.

Nancy loved having a baby boy around to look after again. This is what she had longed for all these years since her boys had grown up. She felt alive and fulfilled like she was loved and needed again. She had a new lease on life even though it was a lot of work she didn’t mind it at all. She carried her baby over to the change table to change him. Since this was the first time she did it very slow so Dougie would enjoy it and she'd have him hooked on being a baby again. She also knew she would love doing it and was getting very excited about it.

“I know deep down you love being a baby again don’t you my love.” Dougie looked her in the eyes and saw the love there and got all warm inside, “yes I think your right Nancy,” he said. “From now on baby I think you should call me mommy because that’s whats I’m going to be.”Ok mommy,” Dougie said, but there was a part of him that still wanted to be an adult but he was afraid to say anything because Nancy was so big and he was so little. She had control over everything, he had no say in anything now.

She grabbed the waistband of his blue baby pants and pulled them down his chubby legs and off. Then undid the baby pins on his thick but very soaked cloth diapers and lifted this legs by the ankles and pulled it out from his cute little bottom. Took a warm wet wash cloth and slowly began wiping his bum and pee pee areas. Meanwhile Dougie couldn't help but kick his feet he was enjoying it so much plus his pee pee was getting hard. Mommy smiled down at her old husband and knew he was loving all the attention as much as she loved giving it to him. She took three thick cloth diapers off the shelf and lifted his legs and slowly put him down on the soft fluffy pile. Baby was in ecstasy reliving the moment he had longed for, it was like a dream. Next Nancy shook a generous amount of baby powder on this bum and pee pee areas and rubbing it into every inch lovingly. Pulled the diaper up and pinned it very tight. Baby loves his clean diaper doesn't he. She then picks out a pair of white vinyl Gerber baby pants and puts his feet through the legs holes then up his legs and over his very thick cloth diapers there you go sweetie pie all snug in your clean fresh dipies.

Nancy hears a noise and wakes up from her dream with a big smile on her face. “I best put everything back Doug will be home soon.”she thought. She was looking forward to having her dream come true if only she could find that magic potion.  

#2 babybb

babybb

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Real Age:old
  • I Am a...:Sissy

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

mmm wonder is she will find this magic potion.  and if not why not just put his butt in diapers anyway :)  great start

#3 Fulldiaper

Fulldiaper

BigbABy Enthusiast Diaper Wearer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts
  • Real Age:50+

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

I do hope there is more Please. Continue and keep us up to date as to your regress and diaper stages.

Growing old is mandatory...Growing up is optional!

Posted Image

"The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With The First Step"

#4 BigC300

BigC300

Diaper Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover
  • Age Play Age::1

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

Please continue this wonderful story! I'm curious , will Nancy be receiving lactation therapy? Will Dougie be getting breast feeding lessons in conjunction with bottle feeding?
BigC300 :whistling:

#5 Clothdiaperandbabypants

Clothdiaperandbabypants

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

My Wife Becomes My Mommy 2

Nancy got everything put back just as Doug walked in the door. “That was close,” thought Nancy. “How's the cleaning going Nancy?” said a nervous Doug. “Great,” Nancy said. “I’m all done, just in time to go back to work tomorrow.” Doug sighed a sigh of relief, “Good now I don’t have to move my baby stuff.”Nancy giggled to herself about the worried look in Doug’s eyes and wondered when her husband would have his next baby time so she could maybe catch him in the act.I can just imagine what he'd do if I caught him, he'd look so cute in his didies maybe he would even pee or poop in his diapers if I scared him enough.”

Nancy really loved the age regression story The Baby Game and set out to find a magic potion to turn her husband into a baby with an adults mind just like that story. She found the website of a place that did magic spells and it wasn't to far from where they lived so she drove over there one day after work to check it out. It was a hole in the wall kind of place in a seedy part of town she'd never go to in a million years but she really wanted that magic potion so she went in. There was a old Chinese man there in a shop that looked kinda like the one in the Gremlins movie where they bought Gizmo.

“How can I help you pretty lady?” the old man said to Nancy. “Wait, let me guess, you want a magic potion, something for a loved one, someone you love very dearly but you have a longing in your heart for a baby don't you.” “How did you know?” Nancy said. “I know many things,” the old man replied. “I have just the thing for you guarantied to work. It will give you the desires of your heart.” “Great! Nancy said, “How does it work.” “You can put it in his food or drink,” the old man said. “Will he be a baby forever or can I change him back to a man after he's been a baby for a while .” “He will be that way till he dies and you will be his mommy in every way.” “Only use it once, if you use it more then once he won't be able to think as a man thinks.” “Be very careful that know one finds out he can think like a man or he will be taken away from you to be studied and tested to find out why he's like that and you will never see him again.” “How do you know this?” Nancy asked. “It's happened before but know one knows because it's kept secret from the world but believe me it will happen so be very careful.”

Nancy thanked the old man and paid him. She got into her car and went home thinking about what he had said. “I have to plan this out very carefully, I can't jump into it,” she thought. Over the next few months Nancy carefully laid out a plan to have her dream come true, a baby, Baby Dougie to be exact. She looked forward to that day. “Maybe I should think of another name for him so people won't be suspicious. I know I’ll call him Tommy or baby or baby Tommy. Good, one less thing to worry about he he.” Nancy had looked over their finances and they were in very good shape. Doug owned his own software business along with a partner and he could easily retire and get a pay check put in the bank every week or eventually sell his half of the business and be done altogether which might be the way to go.

Nancy bought a beautiful big old converted farmhouse way out in the countryside in a different state so they could have lots of privacy and no one would know them. They'd have a fresh start there and she could retire too and look after her baby as long as they were alive. She bought her new baby the most beautiful nursery money could buy with everything a baby would need. She also got him all the diapers and baby pants he’d ever use and that was a lot along with clothes the cutest she could find. Life was going to be so different for the both of them, she could hardly wait she was so excited.

Finally the day came when all was ready for there new life together as mommy and baby. Nancy wanted to do something similar to the story to kind of act out her fantasy and his too. She thought, “Do I catch him in the act or do I tell him how I feel about having another baby or do I find his baby stash and confront him. I know I’ll get him drunk and start talking about fantasies and mention that I heard about adult babies and say I’d like to try that and see if he's interested. If he's says no I’ll confront him about what I found and see what he says to that. He he it will be so much fun I can hardly wait.”

Doug got home later that night and after dinner Nancy made a pitcher of martinis and offered one to Doug . “What's the occasion Nancy,” Doug said. “Oh nothing just felt like spending some time relaxing with my baby boy.” Doug got a little shiver when she said baby boy. She made his drink more potent then her own so she would have more control of the night. Soon Doug would be putty in her hands the way he was downing them. “Baby,” Nancy said to her very tipsy hubby, “I know our sex life has been great but over the years is been kinda the same thing.” “Just what are you getting at,” Doug said his ego feeling a bit hurt. “Oh its not that bad dear I just thought we could maybe spice it up a little, what do you think.” Doug thought for a minute and his penis started to wake up thinking about it and the drinks were helping too.

“What did you have in mind hunny,” Doug said. “Have you ever heard of Adult Babies,” said Nancy knowing he already knew what they were. She watched Doug’s face as he tried to act cool and not give away his secret. “No, what is that? ” he said trying not to get excited but his penis was getting harder by the minute. “It's adults who like to dress and act like babies,” Nancy said. “I’ve never heard of such a thing,” Doug said trying to sound believable. “I thought maybe you'd like to be my baby. I’ve missed having a baby to take care of so much and I’m getting too old to have another one. I thought you could help me fill my need for a baby to look after.” Doug didn't know what to say it was his dream come true but should he say yes or should he try and get her off the subject and on to something else. “So what to you think baby, I'd take VERY good care of my little one.”

“I don’t know Nancy your asking a lot of me, couldn’t you think of anything else to do,” said Doug. “I know it's a lot to ask of you but I’d really want to do it. Why not give it a try and if you don’t like it we'll do something different you'd like ok. “Oh ok I’ll do it for you dear,” Doug was very excited but was trying to control himself. “Great” Nancy replied, “I’ll go get the stuff, you wait here.” “WOW” Doug thought, “She already has the stuff, she's been planning this for a while, how lucky can I be!”

Nancy came back with a bag of things and started putting them on the floor in front of Doug. There was Johnson’s baby powder, thick cloth diapers, diaper pins, a onesie and a big pair of blue plastic pants. First she put a vinyl changing pad on the floor then came over to me and grabbed my hand and said “Come on baby, time to get you dressed.” Doug sat down on the pad as Nancy started to take off his tee shirt by pulling it up and off him. She gently pushed him so he laid down on the pad then undid his jeans and pulled them off followed by his underpants.

“What's this,” Nancy said pointing at Doug's hard penis. “Oh my Dougie does like to play baby doesn’t he,” as Doug covered his hard penis and blushed. “That's ok all baby boys do that, I think it's cute.”Nancy said picking up the diaper. “Lift up baby so mommy can put your diaper under you, that’s a good boy,” as Doug lifts this bum. “Let's get some nice baby powder on you shall we!”Nancy opens the powder, “Turn over so mommy can do your bum hunny,” and starts sprinkling it all over his bum then rubs it in nice and slow separating his bum cheeks to get in the bum crack. “Doesn’t that feel nice baby?” Doug is beside himself he's loving it so much he can hardly control what's going on in his mind and groin area. “Ok turn over sweety so I can do your pee pee area.” Doug turns over and Nancy starts sprinkling and rubbing his pee pee just enough to keep him excited but not to much to blow his load. She pulls the diaper up and pins it very tight then shakes some baby powder in the plastic pants and puts his feet through the leg openings pulls the pants up his legs and over his thick diaper. “There you go hunny all safe in your diapers, now you can pee pee and poo poo just like the baby you are and mommy will change you.” Doug felt like he was in a dream and was enjoying this so much. “This is what I’ve been waiting for all my life, I love it.” he thought.

“Sit up baby so mommy can put your onesie on.” Nancy pulls the top of the onesie over his head and arms through the holes and pulls it down to his thick diaper. “Lay down so mommy can close the onesie.” snap snap snap. “Don’t you look cute baby,” as she pats the crotch of his diaper and keeps his excitement going. “So are you liking being my baby boy Dougie?” “Yes I am mommy!” Nancy liked him calling her mommy she felt loved and needed and didn’t want this to end which it won't once he becomes my baby boy for real.

“Is my baby boy hungry?” Doug nodded his head shyly. “Ok you go play on the floor and I’ll get you a bottle of warm milk and feed it to you, I’ll be right back.”Nancy went to the kitchen all excited “Finally I can use my magic potion and have my very own sweet baby boy to love and look after his every need.” She put the potion into an empty baby bottle and poured the milk in twisted the nipple top on and shook it till the potion disappeared. Then she put it in the microwave to warm it up. Nancy was so excited she was shaking, the buzzer on the microwave went off and she took it out and tested it on her arm, “perfect” she said.

“Time to make a baby,” Nancy thought and giggled to herself. She walked into the room and there was her cute baby hubby enjoying his new baby clothes on the floor. You like your new baby clothes don’t you sweetheart. “Yep!” he said, “I love em mommy, I wish I could wear them all the time and be your baby forever,” Doug said. He didn’t really mean all the time but sometimes as a fantasy now that his wife knows he likes playing baby. Nancy smiled and thought, “If he only knew what was about to happen to him he may not of said that but it was nice to hear anyway.”

“Ok baby come lie on mommies lap and let me feed you your bottle.” Doug crawled over to his wife/mommy and got up on her lap with his head on her arm close to her breasts. Nancy put the bottle to his lips and he opened his mouth and started sucking the milk. “It tastes good,” Doug thought looking up at his new mommy smiling down at him. Little did he know it would be his last day in an adult body.

All of a sudden Doug felt the room spinning around him so he closed his eyes hoping it would go away which it did after a few minutes. When he opened his eyes back up he couldn’t believe what he saw everything around him was huge. Then he looked at himself and saw his wife wasn't having any problem holding him because he was the size of a real live baby boy. “What have you done to me Nancy?” “What's wrong baby, I just helped turn you into the baby you always wanted to be.” “What did you do that for. I didn’t want to be a baby full time. I only wanted to play mommy/baby games once in a while, turn me back, NOW.” “I'm sorry baby but I can't do that so you better get used to it mister he he or should I say baby.” “What do you mean you can't turn me back, how did you turn me this way in the first place?” “It was a magic potion I got online sweety and you can't be turned back it only works one way.” “You just get online and order something else to make me an adult again or else!

“Or else what.” “I'll call the police that’s what, I’m sure it's against the law to make someone do something against there will.” “You listen to me buster I’m the mommy now and your my baby and that’s the way it stays. If you have a problem with that I’ll just feed you the potion again and you'll think and be a total baby and I’ll be your mommy till we both die, do you want that?” Doug started to cry, Nancy had him in a corner and there wasn't a thing he could do. Nancy's nurturing kicked in when he started to cry and she picked him up and held him while rubbing his back to settle him down till he fell asleep. She had everything all packed to move to there new home so she put her new baby Tommy in the car seat and drove all night till they got to there brand new life together as mommy and baby.

#6 babybb

babybb

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

can you direct me to that store please ;)  poor Tommy though.  just wanted to play and now a baby for life.  some people have all the luck.  great chapter

#7 Fulldiaper

Fulldiaper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

quick and rapid regression. Hope you'll continue, please.

Posted Image

#8 Clothdiaperandbabypants

Clothdiaperandbabypants

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

My Wife Becomes My Mommy 3

Doug woke up in the morning, well he thought it was morning there was light coming in the window so he assumed it was. He looked around the room he was in and couldn’t believe what he saw, it was a nursery with everything a baby would need in it. “So it wasn’t a dream it really did happen. I’m Nancy's baby boy forever and there’s nothing I can do to stop it.” Then he noticed a smell it smelled like poop and then he realized it was him that smelled that way. “Oh my god I've pooped my pants and don’t even remember doing it.”

He heard someone coming to the door, it was Nancy. She came in with a big smile on her face. “How's my sweet baby boy today?, smells like someone pooped his diaper,” she said sniffing the air. I laid there looking up at her and my face was red from embarrassment. “You don’t need to be embarrassed sweety that’s what babies do. I think I’ll let you stay in your poopy pants till after I feed you so you get used to the feel of them.” “I don’t want to be a baby Nancy, turn me back to a man.” “Sorry baby I can't do that and don’t want to even if I could. I love having a baby to take care of again. Don’t worry hunny I’ll give you all the baby love you've been looking for all these years.” “I don’t want that I want to be a man again!” “Are you sure because I found all kinds of adult baby things in our old house that tell me different.” Doug got a red face again, “She found my baby stash, I’m caught, she'll never change me back now, I’m stuck a baby forever,” and he started to cry.

Nancy picks up Doug and rubs his back and kisses him on the head. “Mommies here it's ok I know you have to adjust to your new baby life get it all out you’ll feel much better.” But he didn’t feel better he was angry with her for doing this to him. “Lets get you some breakfast and then I’ll change your poopy diapy ok baby boy.” Doug didn’t say anything he was mad at her but his stomach told him he was very hungry too. Doug looked around as Nancy took him to the kitchen, this wasn't there house, he thought. “Yep your right baby,” she said as if she was reading his mind, “were not at our old house anymore.” “I bought a new one for us in a different state where no one knows us,” “but Nancy,” “don’t talk just listen baby.” “We've retired and I sold your business.” “How could I do that? I forged your signature that’s how.”

“So as far as anyone knows were retired and moved away never to be seen again I made sure of that.” “How?” Doug said. “I have connections don’t you worry you just relax and enjoy your new baby life I'II take care of all your problems ok sweety. Just one thing you need to remember, don’t act like an adult act like the cute baby boy you are. We don’t want people to be suspicious do we?” “So no talking only to me otherwise you will be taken away to be studied because babies don't talk like adults.” She wouldn't let that happen she thought. She'd give him the formula again before that would happen but she wasn’t going to tell him that because she liked the control over him.

Doug was in shock from all the things his wife now mommy told him. He was stuck, there wasn’t a thing he could do to get out of this situation he found himself in. “Are you going to tell the boys what happened to me?” “Oh I’ve thought it all through hunny, you sold the business and left me for a much younger women but also paid me a huge chunk of money from the sale for the divorce. Your going to be my adopted son who's parents abandon him because he wouldn't grow past the toddler stage of life in body and mind. So you better practice being a toddler everyday to fool the boys when they come to visit he he.” “By the way your new name is Tommy. Any other questions baby?” “No I guess not,” he said looking real sad at all that’s taken place. “Cheer up sweety were going to have tons of fun from now on so enjoy your new life. After all your the one who opened my eyes to this new lifestyle I never knew about.” Somehow that didn’t make Doug feel any better.

Nancy put Tommy in his new highchair and went to get some cereal for him. She got out some Gerber oatmeal cereal and put some milk in it and mixed it up then brought it over to him. Mommy tied a cute bib around his neck with Elmo on it, put a chair in front of the highchair sat down and started spoon feeding Tommy as fast as she could. He was getting it all over his chin and bib because he couldn’t keep up with her. She thought he looked soo cute like that very babyish. “I could just eat you up your so cute baby,” she said.

“Well if you didn’t feed me so fast I might of gotten less messy Nancy,!” Tommy said sounding kinda grumpy. “Lets get a few things straight right now baby boy, first I’m your mommy not wife so call me that. I’m the boss your my baby I chose how to feed you, what to feed you, when to feed you and the same goes for everything else in your life so get it through your head right now. If you have a problem with that I’ll pull your diaper down put you over my knee and spank your fanny till you cry and I’ll even make the decision when to stop that too.” Tommy just sat there in his poopy diaper with his mouth wide open in shock. “Is that clear enough for you?” Tommys lower lip started to quiver and he was almost in tears when he said “Yes mommy.” “That’s better, I think I’ll keep you in that poppy diaper for a while yet, maybe you’ll even get your first diaper rash.” Nancy took his bib off after cleaning his face and lifted him up and carried him to the living room. It was close to the kitchen so she could watch him. She put him in his playpen while she cleaned up the kitchen.

Tommy sat in his playpen watching his mommy, his bum was smelly and starting to itch from the poop spread all over his bum and pee pee areas. “I wish I never got into this baby stuff, now I’m stuck doing whatever she wants to do with me. I’m her baby slave now and I have to act like a baby all the time or I’ll be sent away to be studied, I hate my life.” He sat there with a sad look on his face and his bottom lip was sticking out. Nancy looked over at her baby pouting in his playpen he looks so cute pouting I’m really enjoying having a baby around again I love it.

“Ok baby lets get your poopy smelly diaper changed.” She lifted Tommy up and took him to his nursery. Nancy lays her baby boy on the change table and smiles down at him as she grabs the waistband of the baby pants and pulls them down his pudgy legs and off. There's a diaper pail right next to the change table and she puts the vinyl pants in it. While that is going on Tommy is looking up at his mommy who has total control over him and starts to feel a stirring in his pee pee area. He compulsively kicks his legs he's starting to enjoy being a baby. Mommy undoes his diaper pins and puts them to on the shelf, opens the diaper and starts to clean the poop of his pee pee and bum while lifting him up by the ankles.

She then goes to the bathroom with a washcloth after tying the strap around his middle so he wouldn't fall off and puts the cloth under the warm water. She walks back then slowly cleans up the rest of the poop and grabs two thick diapers. Does that feel better baby she says smiling down on her sweet baby boy. Tommy nods his head but is very turned on by now. Nancy gets the jar of diaper rash cream opens it and scoops a generous amount out with her fingers. She then starts applying it to his bum cheeks very slowly because she knows he's loving this she can tell by the look on his little face. As she makes her way to his cute little pee pee she slowly methodically rubs it in its sticking straight up now and babies eyes are rolling back in his head .Tommy didn’t think he’d ever feel that way again he's in ecstasy.

“Baby's loving this isn’t he,” mommy said. “I'm loving it too.” Nancy stops rubbing because she knows he's close to climax. She gets the Johnson baby powder out and sprinkles it over the diaper areas his legs and stomach and rubs the legs and tummy in then pulls the front of the diaper up over and pins it tightly. Mommy shakes out some white Gerberbabypants and pulls them over his feet and up and over his thick diaper making sure all the diaper was inside the plastic pants. “There you go baby all freshly diapered and sweet smelling again. Would you like a drink?” Tommy felt a little thirsty and said “yes please mommy.” “That’s a good boy.”

She lifts him off the change table and goes over to the rocking chair and sits down. Tommy looked at her a little confused because he didn’t see a bottle and wondered what she was doing. She sat him on her lap and held him with his head close to her breast and started to undo the buttons on her dress. Then Tommy figured it out she's going to breastfeed him. He struggled to get out of her arms but she was to strong so he just laid there and watched as she unclasped her nursing bra to exposed her very large breast. “They've never looked so big,” he thought. She then put her hand at the back of his head and gently but firmly guided it towards her waiting nipple that a drop of milk was forming on. His little mouth felt the big nipple inside and he instinctively started to suck on it. “Wow he thought this tastes wonderfully sweet and warm,” so he sucked as hard as he could till he got into a rhythm.

Nancy was so enjoying this she had been longing for this ever since her last baby boy was weaned from her. She kissed him on the forehead and patted his thickly diapered bottom which she knew Tommy loved. He loved it alright and between the sweet warm breast milk and the diaper being patted he was close to climax. He never felt this horny and excited in his life it must be part of the spell I’m under he thought. Mommy was so enjoying it in a sensual way too as her panties were getting wet. She'd go and relive herself after her baby went for his nap.

#9 babybb

babybb

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

well looks like he is gonna enjoy his new life. great chapter and cant wait to read more

#10 Ashleybabygirl667

Ashleybabygirl667

BabyGirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,932 posts
  • Real Age:22
  • I Am a...:Girl
  • Age Play Age::1 or 2

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

Cant wait for more this is a great story

#11 Clothdiaperandbabypants

Clothdiaperandbabypants

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:25 AM

thanx for the nice comments

#12 BigC300

BigC300

Diaper Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:03 AM

this is a wonderful story! Please continue.
BigC300 :whistling:

#13 Fulldiaper

Fulldiaper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:49 AM

Thank you for a wonderful new chapter. Looks like mommy has Tommy where she wants him. I do hope that you'll continue, please.

Posted Image

#14 Clothdiaperandbabypants

Clothdiaperandbabypants

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

My Wife Becomes My Mommy Part 4

After Tommy was done breastfeeding his mommy kissed him on the forehead and put him in his crib for an afternoon nap. Tommy was fast asleep and snoring a bit. Nancy left the room after turning off the light and went into her bedroom to get a vibrator out of the end table. She came to a wonderful climax while thinking about having a baby to take care of in every way again. Nancy was so relaxed when she was done she had a little nap too.

There was a knock on the door and Nancy woke up and went to see who it was. She really didn’t know anyone at all because they had only lived there a short time. She looked out the window and there were two women standing there. “I wonder what they want?,” she thought and went to answer the door. Opening the door the older of the women said “Hi I’m Anne and this is my daughter Heidi we are your next door neighbors. We came over to welcome you to the neighborhood.” “Well isn't that nice of you. My name is Nancy won't you please come in for a visit.” “That would be very nice thank you Nancy.

Anne was a full figured lady and looked very nurturing and Heidi was a cute blonde girl with a nice body. “Is coffee ok Anne?” “That would be great Nancy, Heidi will have milk if you’ve got it. “Oh mom! Can't I have some pop?” “No Heidi milk is better for you. “Oh, ok,” she said sulking a bit. “Do you have any kids Nancy?” “Why yes I do. I have two sons that are grown up and moved away and a two year old I just love to pieces.” “He's having a nap right now.” “Isn't that wonderful! I love having babies around I miss that so much.” “No husband?”Anne said. “No it's just me and Tommy, I adopted him because I felt the same way you do I love having a baby to look after. Tommy is a special needs baby he will never grow up and be the same age till he dies.” “Awww that’s to bad but having a baby around is so nice if you ever need a babysitter just ask I’d love to look after him and Heidi also babysits too. So just let is know.” “Great! I’ll defiantly keep that in mind if I want some time to myself. She chuckled to herself, “I bet Tommy won't like it one bit he he.”

“Could we see your baby boy, Nancy?” Anne said. “As I said he's having a nap but I’ll go see if he's awake.” “Sorry I forgot you said that. I got excited because there hasn’t been a baby around here for a long time and I really miss it.” “No problem Anne I know exactly how you feel that's why I adopted.” Nancy opened the nursery door and went in to see if Tommy was awake, which he was. He was lying there listening to the conversation in the kitchen hoping she wouldn’t bring him out to meet them. “Hi sweet baby boy your awake!” “Now listen,” Nancy said quietly so they wouldn’t hear her. “You better learn how to act like a toddler pretty quick. We don’t want these people thinking you have an adults mind in a baby body so they’ll take you away to study you, do you?” Tommy shook his little head no.

Nancy lifted Tommy out of his crib and carried him out to meet there company. Anne got a big grin on her face and said “Isn't he the cutest thing! Oh Nancy he's a doll! your so lucky to have such a cutie pie to take care of I’m so jealous.” “Thank you Anne.” “Hi sweety,” Anne said to Tommy who didn’t know what to do. “He doesn’t talk much but he understands a lot,”Nancy replied. “That's ok he's so cute he doesn’t need to say much do you sweetheart?” Tommy just looked away hoping she'd stop talking to him. “He's being a little shy he'll be ok in a few minutes or so.” “That's ok Nancy we have to be going anyway I’ll call tomorrow to arrange looking after Tommy.” “Ok Anne looking forward to that bye for now.”

Nancy checked Tommie’s diaper to see he was wet, it was a little wet but could wait till after dinner. “Why don’t you play in your playpen while I make us some dinner my sweet baby boy. You played baby very good but you still need to practice ok hunny!” “Are you thirsty baby?” Tommy shook his head and said “yeth mommy I tirsty.” “Good job baby! Mommy’s so proud of you.” Tommy blushed a little he still wasn’t used to this full time baby life he had. Nancy warmed up a bottle of breast milk and handed it to Tommy “tankgoo mommy” he said and stared sucking on the nipple right away he was very thirsty. Nancy went back to the kitchen with a big smile on her face she so enjoyed having a baby again.

Tommy was a little upset as he laid there drinking his milk. “Why is she letting me be this strangers I thought it was going to be just her and I from now on. Now these neighbors are babysitting me and I have to pretend I’m a baby to fool them so I won't be found out. I wish she never found out my secret and changed me into a real baby.” “I hate that shes controlling me in every way.”Nancy looked over at her baby boy drinking his milk he looks so cute I wonder what he's thinking.

#15 babybb

babybb

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

lol good thing she cant read minds, im thinking he would have a sore butt if she could.  great chapter and looking forward to seeing him get babysat

#16 Ashleybabygirl667

Ashleybabygirl667

BabyGirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,932 posts
  • Real Age:22
  • I Am a...:Girl
  • Age Play Age::1 or 2

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

Cant wait for more

#17 Fulldiaper

Fulldiaper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:54 AM

awesome, please continue

Posted Image

#18 Sarah Penguin

Sarah Penguin

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • Real Age:36
  • I Am a...:Transgended
  • Age Play Age::6 months to 18 months

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

Thoroughly enjoyed this, hoping for more, please, oh authory person!

#19 sonofninasayers

sonofninasayers

Mummy's Sweet Little Baby Boy

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,092 posts
  • Real Age:33
  • I Am a...:LB (Little Boy)
  • Age Play Age::2 - 11 months

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

Love this story can you please continue soon

Stories

Simpsons - Marge Babying Bart - http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?s=b1b3bbb6c1b0cfad1866a62a321d962b&showtopic=43361

Teenage baby - http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=41034,

Son of Nina Sayers - http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=40939&hl=%2Bnina+%2Bsayers

Mummy's little baby man - http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=40422&hl=+black%20+swan

Rugrats Didi and Tommy - http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=39834&hl=tommy

Veronica and Grahame's trip to London - http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=40479&hl=grahame

Ben and the toys - http://www.dailydiap...=+doctor +comfy

Favourite RP's

College life (Private for cute baby Katie, Sonofninasayers and Kaidus)- http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=40992

Teacher babying her student (Private for Sonofninasayers and Kaidus - http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=40574

From teen to tot - http://www.dailydiap...&hl=lucy&page=1

Mummy and baby sitter Rp - http://www.dailydiap...l=hilary&page=1

Family Life (Private between Cute Baby Katie and Sonofninasayers - http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=41086

#20 BABYJOSHY7

BABYJOSHY7

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Real Age:28

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

love this story wish there was more, great job thank you