Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

Jordan's Fairy Tale Life (Private With Bluebird)

Cinderella

• Please log in to reply
488 replies to this topic

#41 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,680 posts
  • Real Age:62
  • Diapers::Daddy
  • I Am a...:Boy

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

Carla nodded as Jordan told her what she was being punished for.

"That's right. You disrespected Dru and Ana by not obeying them, didn't you? You aren't going to be doing that anymore are you? Little girls go pee in their panties, Jordan. Big girls ask to be taken to the potty don't they? You're going to do that from now right? Now lay down and lets get your paddling over with. I think I will start with 10 swats today. After your paddling Dru will take you to your bedroom and you will spend a half hour in corner time with your paddled bottom exposed, then Dru will tuck you in bed for the night. You will not be getting any supper, naughty girl."

Carla pulled Jordan across her lap and rubbed her bottom first with her bare hand. then she picked up the paddle and gave her 10 hard strokes, making sure Jordan didn't try to put her hands in the way.  Finally she made Jordan stand up and nodded to Druzilla. Druzilla came over and took Jordan's hand and took her upstairs to her bedroom and over to the corner. She examined Jordan's bottom and saw it was dark red.

"Wow, I bet that hurts. I want you to stay in this corner until I come back for you, okay?"

#42 Bluebird92

Bluebird92

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,643 posts
  • Real Age:19
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Girl
  • Age Play Age::18 months - 2 years

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

The spanking began before Jordan could fully take in all the instructions she was being given. She felt the sharp stings and let out loud cries, causing the end result to be her sobbing over Carla's lap.

Still crying, Jordna allowed Druzilla to drag her upstairs and pulled away from almost instantly. "Just let me be Dru!" She demanded through her tears, crossing her arms and facing the corner, trembling softly in humiliation.

#43 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

Druzilla sighed heavily as Jordan pulled away from her and yelled at her. She stood there for a few seconds looking at Jordan in the corner before leaving the room with the door open. She returned a half hour later with a large glass of milk and set it on the dresser.

"Okay little one. Let's get you dressed for  bed."

Druzilla opened one of the dresser drawers and took out a short pink baby doll type nightgown. She laid it on the bed and picked up the panties. She held them out for Jordan to step into. Druzilla pulled Jordan's tee shirt off and replaced it with the nightgown. She smiled at how cute Jordan looked now. Druzilla picked up the glass of milk and handed it to Jordan.

"Go ahead and drink this. You won't get anything else until morning. I want you to get a good night's sleep tonight. You are going to start your first day of doing chores. I am sure mom will be leaving us a nice long list and you will be doing every one of them."

#44 Bluebird92

Bluebird92

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,643 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

Jordan did as she was told and got dressed. The panties of course were as thick as ever, but the soft padding did feel comforting on her reddened bottom. The night gown was soft and a little comfortable, but Jordan dared not admit it.

"Thank you for the milk...". She said softly, taking a large gulp of it, nodding at the comment about the chores, "Whst time do I need to wake up...?

#45 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:43 PM

Druzilla watched as Jordan drank the whole glass of milk and took it from her.

"I'll come in and wake you up. It will be early, probably around 7.  Mom goes to work at 6:30 so it will be just you me and Annie. I'll fix you some breakfast then we will go over the chore list. While it is usually not a long list and most days you will be able to comfortably get all chores done in plenty of time, there will be days when you will be pushed to get finished on time. We'll see in the morning what kind of day it will be, okay? Now lay down and I will tuck you in. You are not to get out of bed for any reason until I come in and wake you up."

Druzilla waited while Jordan laid down in her bed and then brought the covers up over her, tucking them in. She gave Jordan a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room. She turned out the light, leaving the door open a crack.

#46 Bluebird92

Bluebird92

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,643 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

"Thanks for the milk," Jordan said softly, avoiding Dru's gaze. "I will see you in the morning..."

Watching as Dru left, Jordan for comfortable in her bed and tried not to think about the horrible day she had been put through. She pulled the blanket up high and tried to fall asleep but was unable due to a pressing urge in her bladder. Disregarding orders she shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom, only to find it locked, "Hey! Dru!" She yelled, "Open the bathroom please!"

#47 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:41 PM

Druzilla slept soundly, not hearing Jordan calling out for her. Jordan had been calling out for almost a half hour, finally waking Clara up. She got out of bed and put on her housecoat and slippers . She came out of her bedroom and saw Jordan standing outside the door to the bathroom looking desperate.

"Why aren't you in bed Jordan? Didn't Druzilla tell you not to get up for any reason until she came to get you?"

#48 Bluebird92

Bluebird92

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,643 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

Jordan saw Clara and it was clearly evident she had to pee badly, "I really have to go to the bathroom Clara!" She begged, bouncing up and down with her hands on her crotch. It was too late though. Urine filled her panties until they could hold no more and formed a puddle at her feet. Jordan just stood there, jaw open, unable to speak, before bursting into tears.

#49 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

Clara listened to Jordan and seconds later saw her wet her panties. But not only did she flood her panties but she had wet enough to form a puddle at her feet. The anger rose inside her and she closed her eyes. Sheth counted to ten and opened them. She saw Jordan sobbing, looking like a toddler that knew she was trouble for having a potty accident.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jordan? Two potty accidents in less than 24 hours? You must be proud of yourself. I guess we better get you cleaned up and changed, huh? I don't have the key to this bathroom. Only Druzilla and Anastasia have the key. You wait here and I will go get it."

Clara walked down to Druzilla's bedroom and pounded on the door. After a minute Druzilla answered the door. Clara talked to her for a minute quietly and Druzilla went back and got the key to the bathroom. She looked down at Jordan and shook her head before going back in her bedroom and closing the door.

Clara came back to the bathroom and unlocked the door. She gripped Jordan's arm and pulled her into the bathroom.

"Strip." Clara ordered.

As Jordan undressed Clara ran a washcloth under the hot water and soaped it up. She washed Jordan's bottom and privates, scrubbing hard between her legs. She got a clean wet washcloth and cleaned the soap off. Finally she dried Jordan off with a towel.

"Jordan I am disappointed in you. You have the toilet habits of a 3 year old. You couldn't hold it for a little while? I have to get up early for work and I can't be dealing with potty accidents every night. Go back to your room and I will get you something to wear for the rest of the night."

Clara led Jordan naked out into the hall and gave her bottom several hard swats before watching her walk to her bedroom. She picked up the wet panties and dropped them in the hamper. She stood at the mirror for a few minutes trying to decide what to do. then she went to the linen closet and took out a pink terrycloth bath towel.

#50 Bluebird92

Bluebird92

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,643 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

Jordan went with Carla obediently, trying to wake up from this horrible nightmare. Over the corse of the next few minutes, she pinched herself several times in hopes of waking up in her old bed, but to no avail. "I don't know why this is happening!" She pleaded with the lecturing Carla, "If the bathroom had been unlocked I would have been fine!"

#51 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

"I am tired of hearing your excuses, Jordan. It's never your fault, it's always some reason you couldn't hold it. I am tired of it. A girl your age should have no problem holding your pee all night. Since it appears you can't I am going to have to make sure it never happens again."

Clara took the bath towel and went to her room. She got two large safety pins and walked into Jordan's bedroom. She pointed to the bed.

"Lay down, Jordan. Since you can't be a big girl, I have no choice but to diaper you. Since I don't have disposable diapers in this house, I will pin this towel on you as your diaper. That is what babies used to wear long before you were born. Once I put this diaper on you, you are not allowed to touch it. It will be up to Druzilla or Anastasia to decide when it comes off. If you need to use the potty please let one of the girls know well in advance of you reaching desperation. I don't want you peeing your diaper and letting everyone know what a big baby you are."

#52 Bluebird92

Bluebird92

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,643 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:35 PM

Jordan figured out what was about to happen a split second before Clara said it. "No! Clara please! I'm not a baby!! It was an accident! Please it won't happen again!" Despite her begging, she was suddenly diapered and sitting on her bed sobbing miserably, feeling horrible about everything, "Please Clara! Please no!"

#53 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:41 PM

Clara ignored Jordan's pleas as she diapered the girl. She pulled Jordan up so she was sitting on her bed.

"Yes, you will be wearing diapers. Obviously you can't handle big girl panties so you will be in diapers until I say differently. that is my final word."

Clara walked out of the bedroom and went back to her own bedroom leaving Jordan's bedroom door open.

#54 Bluebird92

Bluebird92

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,643 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

Jordan hung her head in shame and laid on her bed miserably. She couldn't believe she was laying there clad in a super-thick towel, diaper substitute. This had to be marked as the worse day of her life! Sobbing silently into her pillow, she wasn't quite sure when she fell asleep.

The next morning she awoke to Dru pushing against her roughly, trying to be her awake. The morning sun was shining brightly through her window and directly into her eyes, "Im up... I'm up..." Thankfully, the towel between her legs felt comfortably dry.

#55 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:18 PM

Clara had talked to Druzilla before making out the chore list and leaving for work. Druzilla knew that Jordan was wearing a towel diaper and wasn't surprised when she went in to wake the girl up. She ran her hands over the towel and was surprised to find it dry. She shook Jordan's shoulder trying to wake her up. She smiled at Jordan when she looked up at her.

"Good morning, Jordan. I see you had a pretty rough night last night. I must say that is a cute diaper you are wearing. You must have made mom pretty mad. She told me you were to stay in your diaper all day today and you better not wet it. That means you need to tell Annie or me if you need to go potty in plenty of time to get you to the bathroom. Don't wait until you are in desperation."

Druzilla helped Jordan stand up and removed her nightgown. She went to the closet and got out one of her new dresses. She slipped it over Jordan's head and pulled it down. The towel hung well below the hem of the dress, making her look like a toddler.

"Very good. Let's go get you some breakfast okay?" Druzilla took Jordan's hand and led her downstairs.

#56 Bluebird92

Bluebird92

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,643 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

Jordan had mentally prepared herself for the verbal abuse she was receiving, but even with all the preparation in the world, the words still fel like white hot knives in her pride.

"Please don't make fun of me..." She whispered sadly, her face red and clashing with the yellow dress she was now wearing. In her mirror she saw how babyish she looked and hated it. She blinked back several tears and followed Dru downstairs, noticing that she was walking with a large waddle due to the thickness of her diaper.

"What type of chores do we, I mean, I have?

#57 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

"Why shouldn't I make fun of you? You are a 16 year old girl wearing a diaper. Maybe I should invite some of my friends over later. I'm sure they would want to see my little stepsister."

Druzilla brought Jordan to the table and had her sit down. She fixed her a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of milk. She set it in front of her and tucked a napkin in the neck of her dress. She set a spoon down next to the bowl and sat down at the table.

"Well it doesn't look too bad today. there are only 10 things to do on her list. I will be staying with you and making sure you know how to do all the chores, at least for today. Annie and I will be having you do things for us which take priority. You are to stop whatever you are doing and come see what we need. Then you can get back to the list."

Anastasia looked down at Jordan's diaper and giggled.

#58 Bluebird92

Bluebird92

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,643 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

"Please don't do that!" Jordan begged, "Have one shred of decency!" It was humiliating to have Dru guide her around the house and prepare meals for her. She was an adult, well almost one, and was slowly losing every sense of maturity she had.

"Thank you for breakfast..." She said quietly, in hopes of avoiding trouble, and while ignoring Ana's snickering, began to eat t down. "What's on the list?" She asked between spoonfuls, a little spilling into her bib occasionally.

#59 robehouse

robehouse

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,680 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

"Why should I not be allowed to have my friends over just because my stepsister pees her panties and has to wear a diaper? Besides, you look cute and adorable. Why shouldn't I show you off? Besides, it's not up to you, is it?"

Druzilla stood up and went to the refrigerator. She took off a sheet of notebook paper that had ten items on it. She sat down with it.

"Well you are going to have to clean the kitchen. that means more than washing dishes. It involves wiping off the counters and cupboard doors and mopping the floor. Next will be the dining room. Same goes for it. You need to check all surfaces, window sills, etc, and make sure they are dust free. Mom will check to make sure it is done. Next on the list is laundry. You will need me to take you all the bedrooms where you will empty the hampers and take the clothes to the laundry room. Don't forget the hamper in the bathroom. Unfortunately the dryer is broken, so you will need to take the washed clothes out to the clothesline and hang them up. This will take most of the day because there will be several loads."

"You will have to vacuum the hallways and the living room."

Druzilla put the list down.

"I think that is enough for now, Jordan. I wouldn't want to depress you with the complete list. Go ahead and finish your oatmeal and milk. I wouldn't want you to go hungry on us."

Annie set down her spoon and looked at Druzilla.

"I'm going over to Julie's house after I get dressed." Annie announced.

"That's fine. I will watch Jordan today. But tomorrow I want you to watch her so I can be free."

"Alright." Agreed Annie

Druzilla ate her breakfast as she watched Jordan. She wondered how bad Jordan needed to go to the bathroom since she didn't take her there yet since waking her up. She was not going to ask her though.

#60 Bluebird92

Bluebird92

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,643 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:48 PM

It was a very heav list and Jordan wasn't quite sure what she was expecting in the first place. Of course they would overwork her. She felt as though she were Cinderella, though there was no way there was a Charming or godmother to come and rescue her. Finishing her meal she stood up, "Can I use the restroom first?" She asked hopefully, wanting to empty her bladder long before it had a chance to fill up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users