LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Diaper Petition

Firstly I would like to introduce myself. I am Kratox and I have been a abdl for quite some time now. I actually love this sites diaper review area. Ok to business.

• Like 1

I signed it. I have noticed how lot of places online don't sell a size small. It's like discrimination against the small people.

http://www.xpmedical.com/molicare.html

Molicare super and super plus small 20-31 waist/ hips

Tena slip maxi small 22-31 waist / hips

Abena abriform premium airplus X-small/ youth 20-26 waist / hips

Abena abriform premium airplus small 24-31 waits/ hips

All of the above are premium brands with great quality and reputation. I am sure there are other brands as well, like attends who makes a youth sized product.

I am sorry about that, but the site will not show anyone your direct location like that. The site would not be up if it did. The only thing it even shows for people would be a name and state. The name you have the option to not disclose as well, but if you have a better petition site I would gladly use that instead. I in no way was trying to harm anyone.

Thanks for the help, and I have tried those before. I did a bunch of research and stuff before I even considered starting this petition.

Yea I have considered that but cloth diapers are not for everyone. Like everyone can choose to use cloth diapers, but we should not be forced to pick from it. Thanks for the help though

I would think in the infinite research someone would know that their is a difference in not making or not selling. Abena never stopped making a small "x-plus" series diaper. Now where the OP used to buy them might have stopped "carrying" the small does not mean the company quit making it:

Thank you all for helping. My friend says the reason why most abdls are not helping me is because they do not understand the situation, so I will explain what I have been though. I hope you all well see then.

Okay, Kratox, you burst into DD without introducing yourself and insult the experience of people who would gladly help anyone market adult small disposables.

The simple answer is what you already described. The Small incontinent wearers of the world are the minority. As such it is not cost effective to continue to market older diapers (as much as we like the plastic) when the majority of companies are going to the cloth like breathable type. Even Abena stated that they only waved the phase out of the plastic ones to the US for a short period, they will likely be gone before this year is out.

Okay, Kratox, you burst into DD without introducing yourself and insult the experience of people who would gladly help anyone market adult small disposables.

• 1 month later...