LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awwsocute.com Nightime Teddy Bears

Yes this seams to be some nice diaper. Should be nice to hear what you have to say about the diaper. Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

yeah, and that it JUST says Diapers not Adult Diapers. I like the clear bag too so you can see the print

Would you say that these are better than those other ones from the other thread that purported to be overnight and you said they didn't wick well? Close in price and would just like to know which is the better value. Also might you ask the seller or what have you that is there any chance that further down the road that they will offer these "teddies" in a case and discount?

OR in smaller amounts like by the bag... :huh: or even samples :P

I thought they were selling them by the bag only right now? :huh: Samples would be nice..what would that be $10 bucks for 2 :P

• Like 1

Sorry, thats right, they do sell by the bag 10 for $25....or $2.50 each ERF! thats a bit steep for something that you are just going to relieve your self in for a while, then toss into the trash...talk about throwing (pissing away? ) away money! :P

Agreed, when ever I hear some refer to "adult underwear" I immediately think of those useless depends pullups that will leak on you when you look at them for the first time. Whenever some says "adult briefs" I think of those oversold wellness "briefs" that leak on you the second time you pee in them. Give me a real DIAPER already, heck I wouldn't mind and adult diaper for once either but you can't even get those!

My bag of 10 Large cost me 40.00 Large hahha. I like them the plastic has that smoothness similar to the old attends. They are medium crinkly, and probably as absorbant as a bambino teddy. I also tried the mediums which barely fit me on a 40inch waist. All these diaper companies over state the fit now' these are supposedly up to 45 in in a medium. I say not a chance. Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta